Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,948 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? (749 Views)

Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? / People Keep Saying This And I Don't Understand Why? / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2020
I have seen and heard lot of people suffering from the addiction of self-service, we all said it started as a fun thing to do until it became a problem and it started affecting us emotionally, psychologically, and physiologically. I discovered that some of the physical consequences of self-service is weight and muscle loss, body weakness, premature ejaculation, alteration of the penis shape, slight headache after self service and memory loss. As a 20year old with an height of 181 and weighing 65kg, I discovered I had the potential to be bigger judging from my shape and size as a child. It gotten to a stage that every time I have the urge to self-service and resist it, I feel like I get possessed and I do it and now I am even starting to lose interest in women, except when I need a image to self-service on. But the problem I have right now is why people keep claiming to others that self-service is okay and healthy, even the supposedly learned oyinbo people still make this claim and giving the gullible set of people a pass to keep on suffering themselves.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Hambivert: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Thank God you know the truth now.

Although I feel you are still struggling with it, (as it isn't easily defeated just by knowing its disadvantages) your breakthrough is lingering (very close). It just depends on the concerted effort you put into breaking from this addiction.

Try 100 days of no self-service and watch the urge diminsh distinctively and your overall well being increase.

Las las You may just be Sparogated bfr the 100 days, but don't give up. Start again and be diligent... No room for excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by chocboi78(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2020
it's addictive nature is what makes it harmful

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by 0Brien: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Is losing interest in women a problem?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by YourCoffin: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Oga go medical school first before writing non-sense. How can masturbation make you gain weight? If you are not balancing it with a good diet, it could cause underweight not overweight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
YourCoffin:
Oga go medical school first before writing non-sense. How can masturbation make you gain weight? If you are not balancing it with a good diet, it could cause underweight not overweight.

I think you should read my post again but this time more CAREFULLY.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
0Brien:
Is losing interest in women a problem?

Yes it can be.
I am losing interest in women as a human being, now am seeing them as a intimacy gadget.
Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Twenty8:
I have seen and heard lot of people suffering from the addiction of self-service, we all said it started as a fun thing to do until it became a problem and it started affecting us emotionally, psychologically, and physiologically. I discovered that some of the physical consequences of self-service is weight and muscle loss, body weakness, premature ejaculation, alteration of the penis shape, slight headache after self service and memory loss. As a 20year old with an height of 181 and weighing 65kg, I discovered I had the potential to be bigger judging from my shape and size as a child. It gotten to a stage that every time I have the urge to self-service and resist it, I feel like I get possessed and I do it and now I am even starting to lose interest in women, except when I need a image to self-service on. But the problem I have right now is why people keep claiming to others that self-service is okay and healthy, even the supposedly learned oyinbo people still make this claim and giving the gullible set of people a pass to keep on suffering themselves.
I self service. I am taller than you are and I weigh over 90kg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hambivert:

Although I feel you are still struggling with it, (as it isn't easily defeated just by knowing its disadvantages) your breakthrough is lingering (very close). It just depends on the concerted effort you put into breaking from this addiction.

Try 100 days of no self-service and watch the urge diminsh distinctively and your overall well being increase.

Las las You may just be Sparogated bfr the 100 days, but don't give up. Start again and be diligent... No room for excuses
Thanks for the advice, the war against self-service is still a ongoing battle in my life.
Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Squillaci:
at what age did you start?
Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Twenty8:

at what age did you start?
Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Squillaci:

I started 10, with rigorous self-service sessions due to very high libido. And even if their are no consequences to it, I will still want to stop doing it because I understood that it's a demonic practice, and I hate to be anyone's puppet(even supernatural beings like demons).

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Twenty8:

I started 10, with rigorous self-service sessions due to very high libido. And even if their are no consequences to it, I will still want to stop doing it because I understood that it's a demonic practice, and I hate to be anyone's puppet(even supernatural beings like demons).

What makes it demonic?
Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by 0Brien: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Twenty8:

Yes it can be.
I am losing interest in women as a human being, now am seeing them as a intimacy gadget.

Then you still have interest in them - sexual interest.

When they've lost all form of appeal to you, then you can say you've lost interest completely. When you no longer need or find any emotional or sexual satisfaction from being with a woman.

I can't say if that's actually a problem. It sounds liberating in a way. Allows you focus your mind and energy on other things.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Twenty8: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Squillaci:

What makes it demonic?

Everything about it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by Hathor5(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Some people are addicted to sex yet nobody says that everyone should stop having sex and that sex is demonic because some people can't enjoy it in moderation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
0Brien:

Then you still have interest in them - sexual interest.

When they've lost all form of appeal to you, then you can say you've lost interest completely. When you no longer need or find any emotional or sexual satisfaction from being with a woman.

I can't say if that's actually a problem. It sounds liberating in a way. Allows you focus your energy on other things.

This is a misleading lie!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by merieam16(f): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hambivert:

Buh truth hasnt set him free, till den he just kno it for knowing sake.

It like smokers knowing they are reliable to die young buh d truth still keep them in bondage
Re: Why Do People Keep Claiming Self-service Isnt Harmful When It Is? by merieam16(f): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Squillaci:

Achievement...clap urself

(1) (Reply)

Warning ! Before You Venture Into Poultry Biz - Learn Free Practical Knowledge.. / Se Na Juju Be Dis? / Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.