Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Can I Reclaim Excess Charge From A Bolt Rider - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Reclaim Excess Charge From A Bolt Rider (189 Views)

The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me / My Facebook Email And Number Are Deleted, Pls How Do I Reclaim It. / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reclaim Excess Charge From A Bolt Rider by aangrynaijaguy: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Hello good people of NL.

My little brother took a bolt ride from Dede junction in Abuja to Central business district Abuja a ride of less than 30 minutes.

The bolt driver charged him 5100 naira. He said he started arguing with the guy but given that he was running late and that was his first time in Abuja he decided to pay to meet up with his appointment. He just gave him the money and left.

I am so disappointed at the driver and I would want the driver to pay back the excess charges. For me it is not about the money but taking advantage of someone because you saw that they are knew in town and young. What happens to being our brother's keeper?

Please NL'ders how do I go about logging complaint with bolt and reclaiming the excess charge?

NB: we have the driver's name, picture, phone number and receipt and detail of the ride. ( I dont want to put it online as I believe I could get a solution without putting his face and info online. I dont want to hurt him in anyway I just want him to understand that he can't just go about ripping people off. That if he did that his passenger can also get him to return the excess charge).

(1) (Reply)

Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists And Family Members Surrender To Troops / How N2.67bn Meant For School Feeding Programme Was Diverted -ICPC / (video) NCDC Officials Collect A Huge Sum Twice For COVID-19 Test Without Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.