Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? (20619 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? by SeedofAbraham: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
I finally opted for the Multinational Company... Thanking you all for the advice and contribution.

1 Like

Re: State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? by Richdee1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Someone7:
It's not even a choice to make. Just think how many years it will take you to earn that salary in the civil service.
After struggling to get a job with my state Government all in the name of getting experience, I abandoned it and took an internship with an iNGO in 2015. They paid me 100k every month. It doesn't sound much but for an intern? Then imagine how much they pay full staff. Finally think about the real life skills and experience you'll gain from the job, which you can use to apply for even better jobs in the future.
Multinational job all day

Big man, can you please tell me the iNGO you interned with?
almost done with school and my field requires we intern with foundation or NGO
can you please tell me??
Re: State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? by Ramanto(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you are after greatness and growth, go for the multinational. But if you are a mediocre person just after comfort, then the state job is your sure bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? / My Job Hunt Experience / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.