Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Takemitsu Takizaki - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Takemitsu Takizaki (518 Views)

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] / How To Improve Your Luck / What Is The Power Of A Good Luck Charm? [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Takemitsu Takizaki by Queenlovely(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Takemitsu Takizaki
Re: Takemitsu Takizaki by hisgrace090: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2020
I think occultic manipulators knows better.
Re: Takemitsu Takizaki by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
This morning there was commotion in our estate in gwarrimpa Abuja. my neighbor is an alhaji from Kano, a very wealthy man by all standard,

One man that has served alhaji for 15 years was demanding that Alhaji gives him back his luck. Alhaji settled this man with 10 million naira, four weeks ago, now he comes back to accuse alhaji of using his luck to make money, as an atheist I was confused.

this guy cause wahala, people taught he has gone coco. until somebody whispered to baba to play along, pretend to give him back his luck.alhaji aide improvised a Calabash wrapped with red cloth. they filled the pot with water.

alhaji dipped his hand into the water and asked said a fake prayer and pretended to give him back his destiny.

but I was confused, how can someone use your destiny to make money, can somebody's luck be used to make money?

The same way small small girls steal your glory when you coitus them and while they look as though they are blessed, you are and you feel cursed.

They praise themselves and they see that they are increased for sleeping with you (hence while they can suddenly tell you, the 45 year old man "is dat ya gudmorin?" While you feel disgusted and in shame.

Proverbs 6:26 KJV:
"For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life."

1 Like

Re: Takemitsu Takizaki by Queenlovely(f): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The same way small small girls steal your glory when you coitus them and while they look as though they are blessed, you are and you feel cursed.

They praise themselves and they see that they are increased for sleeping with you (hence while they can suddenly tell you, the 45 year old man "is dat ya gudmorin?" While you feel disgusted and in shame.

Proverbs 6:26 KJV:
"For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life."

please what is this slowpoke writing here, if you mention me again, you will end up behind bars before the end of today
Re: Takemitsu Takizaki by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

please what is this slowpoke writing here, if you mention me again, you will end up behind bars before the end of today

Why would you do that? What have I said that is deserving of the loss of liberty?

Oh! I touched a nerve and exposed the aims of many a slay pikin and slay mama!

Well, sorry ma, I am covered by the Natural Law to Make a Fair Comment in a Public Forum!
Re: Takemitsu Takizaki by Queenlovely(f): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Why would you do that? What have I said that is deserving of the loss of liberty?

Oh! I touched a nerve and exposed the aims of many a slay pikin and slay mama!

Well, sorry ma, I am covered by the Natural Law to Make a Fair Comment in a Public Forum!

have you heard of freedom before speech not after speech.

wait for me
Re: Takemitsu Takizaki by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

have you heard of freedom before speech not after speech.

wait for me

That's new, never heard it neither have I seen it in any Law whether Natural Law or fake man made laws called constitutions and statutes.

So, please enlighten me, how does this law operate and who is the maker of it?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Sinner / American Election: TB Joshua VS Other Prophets / The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.