Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty (517 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Faccouk(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
The Awesomeness of God Almighty to Me.

How Gracious and Beautiful you’re Lord Jesus, your tender loving Heart you got towards me, your mercies kept me at ease and showed me how Great is your Majesty.

Even at the detriment of my Faith, you strengthen me and cleared every atom of doubt from my Heart, I was bewildered to what I might become but your Spirit showed me endless Revelations of your Thoughts towards me.

I can’t live another day without your Spirit directing and guiding me on which path to walk in, your infinite of wonders are Magnified.

You awaken my Soul with Spiritual Melodies, drawing me near with the Heavenly Hosts, the Aura of your Glory wrapped me into the state of endless freedom of your unconditional love.

Oh Lord You’re more to me than the imagination of men, the Greatness of your Power is beyond the Heavenly bodies and comprehension of the Earth in total.

Words cannot describe the Excellency of your Greatness in person, you supersede the Wisdom and Knowledge of the entire World.

While others trust in idols and crafty works, I Trust more in you, they hope more in their riches, I cleave tightly with you, as long as I have you and you reside in my life, I am more than a Conqueror.

How can I live another day without you in my life, for you’re the Air I breathe Lord, I long for you each day, for you’re the Strength of my Life.

My Soul is secured as long as I rest on your Divine Bosom, for you will not allow my soul to burn in Hell either allow my life to be snare by bloody men.

The Lord is my Strength and Shield, my Heart trusted in Him, therefore my Heart greatly rejoice and with songs will I Praise Him.

Where men failed in Ministry, Lord made it a stepping stone for me to cross over, in other to fulfill it.

My Spirit thirsts for thee, the Fountain of Living Water, to quench my thirst when I’m drained.

Even when pride arose from my rein, oh Lord God you Gracefully humbled me in your Love to be Steadfast.

By A.N Clifford.
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Faccouk(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lalasticlala Kindly do the needful
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Faccouk:
Kindly do the needful
Are you A.N. Clifford? undecided
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Faccouk(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yea
Kobojunkie:
Are you A.N. Clifford? undecided
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Kobojunkie: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Faccouk:
Yea
good to know.
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Faccouk(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
smiley
Kobojunkie:
good to know.
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by madprophet(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Faccouk:
Lalasticlala Kindly do the needful

I sent you a PM sir
Re: The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty by Faccouk(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yea I replied you.
madprophet:

I sent you a PM sir

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Pentecost Sunday.What Happened In Your Church? / No One Is Special. / Nigerians Must Return To Path Of Peace – Cac’s Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.