Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri (2631 Views)

Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by SIONKPO1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Niger is landlocked, building railway between us and them would encourage them to use our sea ports and give us huge revenue. A begot like Reno Would not bother to do a little research before displaying his pathological ignorance.

I AM DONE TALKING
You are the bigot here,the upgrade of Lagos-Kano rail hasn't started,baro port is wasting in Kaduna ohhh
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by caprini1: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Niger is landlocked, building railway between us and them would encourage them to use our sea ports and give us huge revenue. A begot like Reno Would not bother to do a little research before displaying his pathological ignorance.

I AM DONE TALKING
That is a good business sense,but it will be better,same is done with Nigeria - Benin border at Seme,the road is an eyesore.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by surgical: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ade3131:
Let Reno help us connect the dots...

But an average Aboki sees the neighboring Chad, Niger and some part of Cameroon as their own. Majority of these people form part of their population and that's where they gain their political relevance from.

Reno might not be too far from the truth sha
The reason I have problem with unity beggars
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Yujin(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Abasman008:
It's until it happens we learn...
We Nigerians especially from the southern basin are the most silly and hypocritical of all people... I wonder how silly we are to the point that someone is openly plotting your downfall and push into slavery yet no body cares...

Let it be known, that once my project of building an aircraft is complete I will personally meet Tompolo and the rest..............
I'll try save my little corner than be swallowed whole..

#DevideThisCountry
#JoinTheMovement
#StopTheCaliphate
Building an aircraft is good but having a whole army plus working with your nearby brothers is better. It's not a street fight but a war. A solid southern army will kill the morale of that Niger rail line. Join our ranks now.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
WhizdomXX:

In that case, since we're the ones helping them out, wouldn't it be wiser and better for the country of they're made to pay for the railway, or if that isn't realistic, does Niger Republic have the amount of cash to trade with us that will offset the cost of the rails way in a short time??
Please think wisely before providing answers to my questions.

We are not helping anybody, we made a business investment to make Niger and the other landlocked countries in that region patronize our ports for lucrative shipments and to transport our own goods and services to those countries.

The trade volume between us and Niger is in the billions and this move is set to double or even triple that.

Nigerian youths, stop being shallow, broaden your horizon. I hope one day they don't leave Nigerian youths in charge because your lady and shallow mentally and backward thinking fit kill Nigeria for good
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Abasman008(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yujin:

Building an aircraft is good but having a whole army plus working with your nearby brothers is better. It's not a street fight but a war. A solid southern army will kill the morale of that Niger rail line. Join our ranks now.
yeah...it's easier to build an army or make shift navy but an air Force must be an air Force..in case of war if I'm a commander and the Nigerian side attacked I'll set my air defence team to carry out an offensive defensive mission by bombing and rendering all airports, airfields and strips civillian and military inoperable. This includes even our area that is in enemy occupation... And for this all you need is an aircraft of some speed even if its not a jet, but must be an aircraft that can carry bombs.. because my strength not come from power but careful and pinpoint accurate attacks both physically , by carrying out well planned suprise Night raids and Phsycologically because hitting the enemy mentally teaches the enemy to beware of you and dropping a well armed border guard service will remind them of what we can do... So if it's war...have got my head ready too

1 Like

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Arthurity1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
But then why Katsina? There isn't a port in Katsina, so why it? What is the economic relevance?
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:

Must it be our collective wealth that this fool will use to connect to his ancestral land..

When there are important projects yet to be commissioned in the country...

Any supporter of Buhari is a fool

But what abut the road from Lagos to Cotonou? Should it be dismantled also?
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Yujin(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Abasman008:
yeah...it's easier to build an army or make shift navy but an air Force must be an air Force..in case of war if I'm a commander and the Nigerian side attacked I'll set my air defence team to carry out an offensive defensive mission by bombing and rendering all airports, airfields and strips civillian and military inoperable. This includes even our area that is in enemy occupation... And for this all you need is an aircraft of some speed even if its not a jet, but must be an aircraft that can carry bombs.. because my strength not come from power but careful and pinpoint accurate attacks both physically , by carrying out well planned suprise Night raids and Phsycologically because hitting the enemy mentally teaches the enemy to beware of you and dropping a well armed border guard service will remind them of what we can do... So if it's war...have got my head ready too
Great... Just be more discreet with your chats. We in IPOB know that failure is NOT an option. Enough said already.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by naijaking1: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are not helping anybody, we made a business investment to make Niger and the other landlocked countries in that region patronize our ports for lucrative shipments and to transport our own goods and services to those countries.

The trade volume between us and Niger is in the billions and this move is set to double or even triple that.

Nigerian youths, stop being shallow, broaden your horizon. I hope one day they don't leave Nigerian youths in charge because your lady and shallow mentally and backward thinking fit kill Nigeria for good

Even if use of our ports was the reason for spending scare resources to build railway to Niger, instead of first fixing both east and western railway routes, then you erroneously assume that all they need is the Lagos based port only?
Not good logic.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Yujin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

You can only deceive the simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Are you kidding me?
What is the trade volume between Nigeria and Niger that we have to take a loan to establish a rail from one of our poorest states to them?
The rail is not coming from the south. It's starting from Katsina. Is there a port in Katsina i'm not aware of?
You really need to take ur own advice and stop defending rubbish.
Is Nigeria not already dead the way it is?
What can the youths do worse than what is already on ground?
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Mathantics: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
It will be easier for Fulanis from Niger Republic to get Nigerian national identity card than anyone from the Southern Nigeria.

Their are over 2 million people from the Niger Republic living in Nigeria and claiming Nigerians,

Ghana must go happened under a Fulani regime, they championed it to chase out Ghanaians from Southern Nigeria, they can't do the same thing to people from Niger Republic.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by HeadShot: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
naija4life247:

But what abut the road from Lagos to Cotonou? Should it be dismantled also?

There are many death traps called roads within the country
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by WhizdomXX(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Wow, I'm curious please can you show me any authentic document that clearly shows the balance of trade between us and Niger Republic, specifically, the volume (in Naira or Dollars) of what we export to them.

Mind you they're many wise youths including myself, very soon we the sound and educated ones will save the system and clean it of lies, favoritism and nepotism. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by naijaking1: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:

There are many death traps called roads within the country

The irony is that death traps on the roads do snatch people from other zones too not only people from the area being punished with bad roads!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know The People That Killed Chike Akunyili - Ijelespeaks / Tinubu Picks Kabiru Masari As Vice Presidential Candidate, No substitution in fu / AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.