Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Some Ladies Do For Money And Fame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Ladies Do For Money And Fame (626 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Some Ladies Do For Money And Fame by Truthwords: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Let me start by saying that i am not in anyway trying to bash women. I am only pointing out the bad eggs based on a video link that a friend sent to me. Men are also involved in this Disgusting degrading acts too.

In one of my previous posts i talked about sacrifices that most celebrities do for fame and fortune but most people don't believe that such things exist. In that post, i stated clearly that one of the sacrifices that celebrities or people who are desperate for money engage in, is called HUMILIATION SACRIFICE

That's a kind of sacrifice where the celebrity must privately or publicly do something disgusting or humiliating just for fame and money. Lupita nyongo won an oscar award, but what you don't know about her is that she had to be flogged naked in the movie 12 years a slave to win , cardi b had to expose her private part in public to win the grammy, Forget all those girls you see in a luxury hotel on Instagram, forget the expensive cars you see them riding. A lot of them are the lowest of the low, they do nasty stuff to get to where they are. I have no regard for girls like Britney spares, cardi b, lady gaga drinks vomit etc. They do stuff like what you are about to watch. A friend of mine forwarded this link to me on whatsapp, i want you to see what some girls go to dubai or Hollywood to do for money.

Watch below ��

https://twitter.com/Cameltoe007/status/1303652774979219456?s=19

(1) (Reply)

.. / See How Mother Reacted After Catching Her Daughter Knacking With A Man In Hotel / Mum Allegedly Stripped Son, 12, Naked,suck His Dick And Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.