Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Ndoki People Say About Themselves - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Ndoki People Say About Themselves (8343 Views)

The Origin Of Ndoki People: / Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. / Black people call themselves the N word but get Angry When White People say it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

Rivers state is 80% igbo.

And at the right time, we will chase out any non-igbo there
See your mouth like you will chase you non- igbos out. You can't even save youselves from Wike and his ikwerre clan it is the non igbos you want to challange lol.

Incase you forget let me remind you, you will receive much fate worst than this if you are not careful with your chest beating.

https://www.nairaland.com/6222195/fiance-lady-killed-stray-bullet

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Graysons: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
SaintBishop:
See your mouth like you will chase you non- igbos out. You can't even save youselves from Wike and his ikwerre clan it is the non igbos you want to challange lol.

Incase you forget let me remind you, you will receive much fate worst than this if you are not careful with your chest beating.

Logan23 is just a small igbo fly looking for attention, don't give him that.

If he have real courage let him come to port harcourt and say that. wink

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
Logan23 is just a small igbo fly looking for attention, don't give him that.

If he have real courage let him come to port harcourt and say that. wink

All the paid zombies have jumped out grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
SaintBishop:

At the right time, tribes that number 400k and below will be chased out of Rivers state.

No noises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
I know you are looking for my attention congratulations you have it.

As for the bold it is ikwerre people that will handle you. grin

How many are the Ikwerre people (who claim bini).....We u compare them with other Ikwerre that claim igbo + the whole igbos in the SE, SS and Middle belt??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

I wonder how you sleep at night with all these confusion in your humanoid Igbo.

I am not Tonye Barcanista and can never be.
LoooooooooooooooooooooL, I have caught u many times before with my previous accounts and even the whole forum have caught u many times.

U are Barcanista, A fact even the devil cant deny

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Graysons: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

All the paid zombies have jumped out grin cheesy grin
I repeat, you are a small pathetic igbo fly. You don't have the brains to seek for my attention.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

At the right time, tribes that number 400k and below will be chased out of Rivers state.

No noises
What stop you igbos from doing it now?which right time are you waiting for?The time jesus will return?
You know for a majority group, you guys blab a lot. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
SaintBishop:
What stop you igbos from doing it now?which right time are you waiting for?The time jesus will return?
You know for a majority group, you guys blab a lot. undecided

The right time is d right time. Dont be in a haste

Jesus is coming back to israel, not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
I repeat, you are a small pathetic igbo fly. You don't have the brains to seek for my attention.

And the BIG Awusa-Afonja fly has been replying.

Nekwa okpo

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

The right time is d right time. Dont be in a haste

Jesus is coming back to israel, not Nigeria.
You are too dull no wonder graysons ignore u.

I meant you igbos can not do shlt, the only thing u know how to do is to make mouth up and down.

Now stop disturbing me, i have more important threads to read.

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Graysons: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

How many are the Ikwerre people (who claim bini).....We u compare them with other Ikwerre that claim igbo + the whole igbos in the SE, SS and Middle belt??

your business dickhead stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Graysons: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
SaintBishop:

I meant you igbos can not do shlt, the only thing u know how to do is to make mouth up and down.

Lol.
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
your business dickhead stop mentioning me.

Another Tonye Barcanista afonja on the loose cheesy cheesy cheesy

These pple must be paying u well Ooo
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
SaintBishop:

It's now obvious that Awusa-Afonja tonye Barcanista owns all these accounts
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by soonest(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is it the ndoki i know too well? These ijaws are funny. Go grab atlantic ocean biko

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
I shall be uploading screenshots of comment of REAL NDOKI people defending their Ijaw ancestry. But as always the Igbo migrants absorbed into Ndoki would oppose them.

If you like, go get high BP on top the truth of the matter and argue with your dićk if you're in the mode for unnecessary argument

Me, ayam just enjoying myself from the sidelines.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
In dj khalid's voice,
"Another one"

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Ekealterego: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2021
ijawcitizen:
In dj khalid's voice,
"Another one"
Here is an excerpt from a book written by revered ethnographers in the 1840s.

Fact vs Fiction. I guess why they removed history from school.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Ekealterego: 1:45am On Jan 14, 2021
It shows people like the OP have a serious agenda and he is not alone. Apparently some people went to their page with false history trying to convince them that they are not Igbo and Ndoki people fought them off violently.

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ekealterego:

Here is an excerpt from a book written by revered ethnographers in the 1840s.

Fact vs Fiction. I guess why they removed history from school.
You post this nonsense as what exactly?
Proof or show of foolishness?

Can you prove the level of your sanity by clearly stating here on Nairaland that the language of Bonny, Okrika, Andoni etc are dialects of igbo as mentioned by the mad man you're quoting?
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
If the land was inhabited by igbos before the Ijaws came, it would be bearing an igbo name.

But unfortunately for the igbo revisionists, it has an Ijaw name because it was first inhabited and founded by Ijaw ancestors.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Ekealterego: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2021
ijawcitizen:
If the land was inhabited by igbos before the Ijaws came, it would be bearing an igbo name.

But unfortunately for the igbo revisionists, it has an Ijaw name because it was first inhabited and founded by Ijaw ancestors.
Go there and tell them that they are Ijaw so they can give you a bloody nose.
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Abagworo(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Abagworo(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2021
ijawcitizen:
In dj khalid's voice,
"Another one"

The Christian Reuben is a fake revisionist. Ndoki sounds like Ngwa to other Igbos and is 100% intelligible to every Igbo speaker from Ngwa, Asa, Etche and Okpala. This was the protest of Ndoki women of "Obigbo" at Afam in Rivers State not a planned revisionist program. Isn't the language 100% Igbo? Are they black like Ijaw or do they have that Sudanic look like Ijaw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFKqmFGDwko

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Abagworo(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Watch Ndoki Ijaw language which Christian Reuben studied and said other Igbos are lost. Even Isu is a more difficult Igbo than it not to talk of Ohafia, Ehugbo, Abiriba, Izzi, Ezza, Mgbo or Nsukka. I only but pity the ones who have been intimidated into submission to an extent of seeking Ijaw affiliation in order to escape the Igbo disadvantaged tag in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VOMSelyTmc

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by B2mario(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Ijaws should allow Igbos rest Abeg.

What's all this

My brother tell the land grabbers. They have finished with Rivers state, they are now coming for Abia state soon they will start claiming Oguta, Egbema, Ohaji and Orlu in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
ijawcitizen:
You post this nonsense as what exactly?
Proof or show of foolishness?

Can you prove the level of your sanity by clearly stating here on Nairaland that the language of Bonny, Okrika, Andoni etc are dialects of igbo as mentioned by the mad man you're quoting?

Yea, they all speak igbo langauge.

Ur paymasters are foolish though grin

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ChinenyeN(m): 4:35am On Jan 20, 2021
So. Many. Wrong. Statements.
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
ChinenyeN:
So. Many. Wrong. Statements.
And you happen to be the one with all the correct statements just like prof. Kenneth Dike who stated this campaign of Misinformation against Ijawland.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by pazienza(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
So you are that Bayelsa boy called Andrew Ebimone that has been terrorizing Ndoki people page with your hordes of IYC people from Bayelsa and few hungry Ndoki youths you bought over?

This is what the admin of Ndoki people page has to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Ekealterego: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
pazienza:
So you are that Bayelsa boy called Andrew Ebimone that has been terrorizing Ndoki people page with your hordes of IYC people from Bayelsa and few hungry Ndoki youths you bought over?

This is what the admin of Ndoki people page has to say.
The Ndoki people have been battling these guys to leave them for a while now but the IYC agents are relentless. The Banigo here and his groups have been warned time and time again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. / Looking For A Thread? Check Out These Links! / 2014 Census Shows That Yoruba People Are Becoming The Major Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.