Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Ndoki People Say About Themselves - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Ndoki People Say About Themselves (8319 Views)

The Origin Of Ndoki People: / Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. / Black people call themselves the N word but get Angry When White People say it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Eastlink(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
stop typing nonsense you this joke, bonny people (ibani ) have always been ijaw as far back to the slave trade era.
You have no evidence except the wack history by Alagoa. From the the British sailors to the history of Dike, to Fombo, Jones etc. All said Bonny originated from Ndoki.

The Ijaw angle took root during and after the end of the civil war. All Alagoa’s fake history have been checked as fraudulent. Even neutral Rivers historians have attributed Bonny origin to the Ndoki.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by RedboneSmith(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

That's the problem.
It is not up to them to decide, it is squarely for Ndoki People to decide and from what you can see from real Ndoki people above, they tilt towards Ijaw.

Lol. You see people who don't seem to be in agreement about whether they were of Igbo or Ijaw descent, and you say they "tilt towards Ijaw", because that is the conclusion you find more favourable.

You're funny. Ndoki is not Obolo that has fallen under the spell of Ijaw hegemony and now claim Ijaw. Ndoki understands ancestral connections with Ijaw via Bonny, but will never accept Ijaw ethnicity. Know that, and know peace. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by OfoIgbo: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eastlink:
I’m aware of this. Bonny history began to move towards Ijaw consciousness from the early 1950’s caused by the Ibos who allowed the NDC party to become influential in the Riverine areas. It was from this party Ijaw nationalist such as Alfred Biriye etc began cooking up trash. And this culminated to their success after the civil war. Later, they co-opted the Bayelsa born historian Prof. E.A Alagoa to write a wack history birthing Ijaw origin on Bonny. This historical distortions didn’t go well without being rebuked. Alagoa was criticized by various international and local historians who picked holes in his story.
And guess the story? He could not prove how Ndoki ended up becoming the founders of Bonny?

Being gobsmacked, he returned with a a revised history to counter his original fake Bonny history. But this time, he twisted the story. He went on to say that Ijaw adventurers from present Bayelsa founded Ndoki. And after founding Ndoki moved up to found Bonny. Lol!

Hope you can now see why Ijaw landgrabbers are bent on claiming Ndoki? Because Ndoki is the elephant in the room preventing Ijaw total ownership of Bonny and Opobo. A feat they failed to accomplish despite all the historical and cultural changes both Island underwent after the war.

Of course. You are very correct.

That was exactly why they had to change the name OBIGBO, which clearly means THE IGBO HEART, to OYIGBO.

So now Ndoki ancestors that coined the name OBIGBO in describing a particular territory that belongs to them, overnight changed to become Ijaw migrants.

The earliest writing on Bonny has already established the real owners of UBANI. A properly constituted international court will pay attention to the words of neutral, early observers of Bonny, over latter day land-grabbing revisionists.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Of course. You are very correct.

That was exactly why they had to change the name OBIGBO, which clearly means THE IGBO HEART, to OYIGBO.

So now Ndoki ancestors that coined the name OBIGBO in describing a particular territory that belongs to them, overnight changed to become Ijaw migrants.

The earliest writing on Bonny has already established the real owners of UBANI. A properly constituted international court will pay attention to the words of neutral, early observers of Bonny, over latter day land-grabbing revisionists.
I just can't stop laughing at you igbos

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Noneroone(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Bonny and Opobo are already in Ijawland and it is not up for contention. Smell the meal Ndoki people are cooking for you igbos.

We are already redrawing our map and that southern stretch of abia state in-between rivers & Akwa ibom where Ndokiland is located has already been taken...

You cried Abandoned property in 1970, you will soon be singing Abandoned territory.
You are redrawing your map from Bayelsa? Even the Rivers state I know, ijaw has no presence. There is no ijaw in Rivers state. Everyone knows that. What you have is Igbo and central delta ethnic groups who are a mixture of Igbo and other tribes. Opobo is in ijawland? smh do you even know that the ijaw appellation is a political one? How does European servants and porters who settled on Niger delta mangrove swamps qualify as an ethnic group. What you call ijaw today is a recent migration of some African fishermen and edoid groups who intermarried with Igbo's and whites without an established civilization.

What is the meaning of Brass? Opobo and Bonny? These names are either gotten from either whites or the indeginous people of Eastern region.

Every ethnic group from the Eastern region is Igboid. so called ijaw is infinitesimal and your noice don't bother us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Noneroone(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
You can't even spell properly who want to engaged in a debate with a dumb head like you? when the time comes, it is that same bonny and opobo people we are going to use and kick igbos out of ijaw lands.

Lost jews
e pain am. stop talking of ijawland. speak of ijaw swamp. How can you kick people out your land when you are not living in your swamp? Your people constitute nuisance in PH, sandfilling PH waterside and making a slum out of it all in a bid to have land and you're taking of kicking people out of land. You must have had your usual feel of your kai kai and vomiting nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Noneroone:
You are redrawing your map from Bayelsa? Even the Rivers state I know, ijaw has no presence. There is no ijaw in Rivers state. Everyone knows that. What you have is Igbo and central delta ethnic groups who are a mixture of Igbo and other tribes. Opobo is in ijawland? smh do you even know that the ijaw appellation is a political one? How does European servants and porters who settled on Niger delta mangrove swamps qualify as an ethnic group. What you call ijaw today is a recent migration of some African fishermen and edoid groups who intermarried with Igbo's and whites without an established civilization.

What is the meaning of Brass? Opobo and Bonny? These names are either gotten from either whites or the indeginous people of Eastern region.

Every ethnic group from the Eastern region is Igboid. so called ijaw is infinitesimal and your noice don't bother us
[/s]
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Noneroone:
e pain am. stop talking of ijawland. speak of ijaw swamp. How can you kick people out your land when you are not living in your swamp? Your people constitute nuisance in PH, sandfilling PH waterside and making a slum out of it all in a bid to have land and you're taking of kicking people out of land. You must have had your usual feel of your kai kai and vomiting nonsense.
at least we own swap tell me one area you good for nothing drug dealers, otoko, yahoo yahoo, baby factories prostitues,unwanted elements, own?
When the comes we will kick you abomination out of our space and claim your properties for ourselves.
Abandon properties 2 loading.Hows that jew?' grin
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by OfoIgbo: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:
I just can't stop laughing at you igbos

That reminds me of Oshiomole's laugh before the last Edo gubernatorial election

8 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Graysons: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
at least we own swap tell me one area you good for nothing drug dealers, otoko, yahoo yahoo, baby factories prostitues,unwanted elements, own?
When the comes we will kick you abomination out of our space and claim your properties for ourselves.
And the funny part is the ikwerres (Rebisi) will join in the loot lol.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Graysons:
And the funny part is the ikwerres (Rebisi) will join in the loot lol.
grin
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
OfoIgbo:

That reminds me of Oshiomole's laugh before the last Edo gubernatorial election

Aren't you tired of chest-beating?
You haven't grown an iota of wisdom or maturity since I knew you on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by OfoIgbo: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Aren't you tired of chest-beating?
You haven't grown an iota of wisdom or maturity since I knew you on nairaland.

Tonyebarcanista alias Ijawcitizen, I suppose you will consider me a grown-up once you are able to fool me into believing UBANI is an Ijoid town.

Igbo Kwenu is also a popular chant in NDOKI territory, as it is, in other Igbo territories. You have a long way to go. It has never been IJAW KWENU Stop acting like a child

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Eastlink(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Noneroone:

Exactly! Ijaw originated from the Ghanaian/Togolese axis. The real history of Ijawland was written in 1971 (just recently) with fake stories all written over it. This is why in the whole of southern Nigeria, only the Izon language seems bizarre. It has no linguistic connection with other ethnic groups. What does that tell you. Foreign!

Ordinary Ogbia and Ogoni are interrelated with Efik/Ibibio and Igbo, yet the Izon is far off, related to Akan and Ewe languages.

As a matter of fact, historian should study this fake Ijaw history began by Prof. Alagoa. An history with no archelogical findings, no unique culture, no unique dress code, nothing whatsoever until the coming of the Portuguese is suspect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Eastlink(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
Abandon properties loading where? Who want start am. Immigrant Ijaws from Bayelsa and Delta or where? Una think say na like before when we were caught off guard with a lost war. This time won’t be like before. As a matter of fact, na to ransack the small Ijaw hamlets still claiming Ijaw and totally obliterate every Ijaw connection there. We have a lot of goodies loading for you people and would reciprocate times 3, the nonsense you people succesfully carried out in the past. Already, Wike has already told you landgrabbers to stay clear of Soku oil wells, and boys don dey wait for signal to water the ground small.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eastlink:
Abandon properties loading where? Who want start am. Immigrant Ijaws from Bayelsa and Delta or where? Una think say na like before when we were caught off guard with a lost war. This time won’t be like before. As a matter of fact, na to ransack the small Ijaw hamlets still claiming Ijaw and totally obliterate every Ijaw connection there. We have a lot of goodies loading for you people and would reciprocate times 3, the nonsense you people succesfully carried out in the past. Already, Wike has already told you landgrabbers to stay clear of Soku oil wells, and boys don dey wait for signal to water the ground small.
You heard me right! we are going to chase you all out and claim your properties for ourselves tongue we did it before nothing happen, what makes you think we can't do it again my chest beating friend? wink
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Noneroone(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
Mr swamp dweller you can say that without crying.

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Noneroone:
Mr swamp dweller you can say that without crying.
I'm thinking how to convert papa uchena house into mine, i can't believe I'm going to be a land lord in this my young age, whose crying na fake jew?
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2020
SaintBishop:
I'm thinking how to convert papa uchena house into mine, i can't believe I'm going to be a land lord in this my young age, whose crying na fake jew?

Na only papa Uchenna, what about papa Ejima?
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by SaintBishop: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Na only papa Uchenna, what about papa Ejima?
plus papa obinna and papa emeka join too.
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2020
tutudesz:

Igbos will never agree that Ndoki people are Ijaws, knowing fully well that they visitors in another man land.

It is quite daft for a human being to answer Okonkwo Chijioke Nnamdi and still claim that they came from Ijaw grin grin grin.

Don't be mad like them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:
The ethnic identity of the Ndoki People in Rivers and Abia state has been a topic of heated debate between the Ijaws and Igbos on this forum in the time past.

Today I have decided to post screenshots of what real Ndoki people say about themselves.

Enjoy....

Tonyebarcanista, U don come again wit ur stupid lies? Ndoki is 100% igbo and have zero connection with Ijaw...they dont speak ijaw, they dont answer ijaw names, they have zero ijaw tradition. Ndoki are igbos and they are found in Abia and Imo state too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
There are no igbos in Rivers state.
Rivers state is 80% igbo.

And at the right time, we will chase out any non-igbo there

2 Likes

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 16, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Yeah. That's why you Ijaws changed OBI IGBO to OYIGBO.

NDOKI people don suffer

Where are u from sir?
Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
Go and meet ikwerre people they are the ones ruling rivers state ask them why are they doing everything in their power to stay away from you.

Ndoki people are happy to be ijaws, from the Screenshots do they look like people who are suffering? grin

The Vice president General of ohaneze ndi igbo is Igo Okparanma, An Ikwerre man.

The secretary general of ohaneze ndi IGBO is Uche Okwukwu, another Ikwerre man from rivers state.

Be wise n move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The Leadership of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Eastern Zone ably led by the Capacity Chairman Comrade Sammy George made an historic visit to Ndoki Kingdom for meeting with the Chiefs and the Traditional Rulers both from Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State,Ukwa East LGA of Abia State and Ukanafun LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

The Historic Meeting in preparation for the IYC Ndoki Clan inauguration was well attended by Chiefs, the Vice Chairman Ukwa East LGA Of Abia State and the following Royal Majesties.

HRM EZE S.N NWAEKE JP
ONONANKWUME VI, OMUIHUEZE 1, CHAIRMAN OF OYIGBO LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE IKEAGWUCHI EKEKE.
CHAIRMAN UKWA EAST LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS OF ABIA STATE.

HRM EZE I.O NWANKWO.
SECRETARY UKWA EAST LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE DAMINABO JOSHUA

DR IDA FELIX WABOSO

CHIEF FIDELIS NWAOCHA
THE TRADITIONAL PRIME MINISTER OF UMU IHUEEZE CLAN

CHIEF FRIDAY ONYEUKWU

AND HON CHIZOBE ONWUNWANNE
THE VICE CHAIRMAN OF UKWA EAST LGA OF ABIA STATE.

It was indeed an historic moment filled with boundless joys and fulfilment as been expressed by their Majesties reuniting the Ndoki Clan to their Ijaw Root.

HRM Eze S.N Nwaeke JP, the Chairman of Oyigbo Council of Traditional Rulers and the Most Senior of all the Traditional Rulers of Ndoki Clan in his words while expressing his deepest gratitude to the facilitators of the Reunion and the IYC Ndoki Clan Inauguration said " now I have what to tell my Ancestors when I finally join them".

Both leaders of Ndoki Clan and the IYC Eastern Zone delegation agreed to do the formal inauguration of IYC Ndoki Clan on the 10th of May before 2019 ISAAC BORO'S DAY 16th MAY to enable them prepare for their full participation in celebration of the NIGER DELTA LEGENDARY REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIER, MAJOR ISAAC JASPER ADAKA BORO.

Comrade Sammy George Chairman IYC Eastern Zone with his Council and Elders are indeed rebuilding the Broken Ancient Landmarks that ones bounded our Forebears as ONE UNITED IJAW.

#WERISE.

www.nairaland.com/5150843

There are only about 400k ijaw people in Nigeria, & that's why u are hell bent on attaching other tribes to ijaw....u are nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Bonny and Opobo are already in Ijawland and it is not up for contention. Smell the meal Ndoki people are cooking for you igbos.

We are already redrawing our map and that southern stretch of abia state in-between rivers & Akwa ibom where Ndokiland is located has already been taken...

You cried Abandoned property in 1970, you will soon be singing Abandoned territory.

Bayelsa state is d only ijaw land in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by tutudesz: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Logan23:

It is quite daft for a human being to answer Okonkwo Chijioke Nnamdi and still claim that they came from Ijaw grin grin grin.

Don't be mad like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

There are only about 400k ijaw people in Nigeria, & that's why u are hell bent on attaching other tribes to ijaw....u are nothing.

Were you created on the same day with stupidity?

Stop quoting me, you troll.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Were you created on the same day with stupidity?

Stop quoting me, you troll.

Barcanista, U are a Awusa-Afonja, U have started displaying some vile angry uncultured hausa fulani behaviours grin grin.

Attache by brute force, u collect money from Awusa-Afonja and try to link every single eastern tribe to be ijaw.....Even Asa Ndoki has turned to Ijaw as well grin grin grin..

U are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by ijawcitizen(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

Barcanista, U are a Awusa-Afonja, U have started displaying some vile angry uncultured hausa fulani behaviours grin grin.

Attache by brute force, u collect money from Awusa-Afonja and try to link every single eastern tribe to be ijaw.....Even Asa Ndoki has turned to Ijaw as well grin grin grin..

U are irredeemable

I wonder how you sleep at night with all these confusion in your humanoid Igbo.

I am not Tonye Barcanista and can never be.

1 Like

Re: What Ndoki People Say About Themselves by Graysons: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

Rivers state is 80% igbo.

And at the right time, we will chase out any non-igbo there
I know you are looking for my attention congratulations you have it.

As for the bold it is ikwerre people that will handle you. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Are The Illushi's? / Difference Between Language And Tribe / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.