Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Message - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message (2873 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message by Chino4NAUTH: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not here to ignore their ignorance... I'm here to change the negative narratives.
And you will get high BP sorting it out Arrewa.... The kind sugars the mallam and abokiiiis de take ee.. From tea to pap.. See the other day for airport road kano, one abokiiii used 8 pieces of sugar for one small tea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message by CosmicPhoenix: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
mosdii:
No lie, na you be the ashawo abeg.

Re: Message by Chino4NAUTH: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kassygoat:

Kasy nwa Nsukka how far? cheesy
They've been hiding your comments and closing your threads back to back.. You've come to look for trouble this goat.. When I give it to u hot no run oo.. Useless and worthless illiterate thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message by Mainmanpadi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:

They don't have big penis. The reason it appears big is because they don't circumcise them. So too much foreskin
See ignorance
Re: Message by Mainmanpadi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Lol.. U sabi wella.. I see many people confuse the uncircumcised foreskin of the Hausa man's penis as big.. If only they new is just skin and nothing else
Another illiterate spotted.
Re: Message by Chino4NAUTH: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
Another illiterate spotted.
Who's more illiterate than u who's a useless worthless jamjaweed terrorist from the hellish North
Re: Message by dorin27(f): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmm... nothing person no go hear for this life wey e come.
Re: Message by luscioustrish(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
ForestHill:
Don't be silly, Mr. She made the first mistake replying your mention; you're the reason why women don't express themselves freely in this forum.

Thank you! Everything ends in insults and unnecessary name calling.

1 Like

Re: Message by apstpaulg(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Every so called ejaculation prologing drug kills the nerves in your penis, and sooner than later, you will suffer an ED (Errectile Disfunction).
By the way, why fake a sexual life with several women while a bachelor, then let your legal wife suffer being sex starved, due to your ED (which will eventually show up in marriage)?
Just learn to control your libido.
I'm a relationship counselor.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

1 Like

Re: Message by Liposure: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Its not good to generalize. Have some respect
Re: Message by Sixfeetbelle: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Liposure:
Its not good to generalize. Have some respect

Carry your rant to threads opened by males who generalise every hour.

1 Like

Re: Message by Liposure: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Carry your rant to threads opened by males who generalise every hour.
i ve never seen a female defends the female gender like you do. And you are not an elite feminist.

1 Like

Re: Message by Sixfeetbelle: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Liposure:
i ve never seen a female that defends the female gender like you do. And you are not an elite feminist.

And you know this how?
Re: Message by ArticleBeast: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
See ignorance
I live in the north and I have them as neighbours as next door neighbour. I don arrange runs babe for them, so I know what I am saying. It is just that hausa girls are tighter down there since most start sex early and marry early without testing many dicks.
Re: Message by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

I am happily married with kids,

mind what you say because you can be tracked

Who the hell do you think that you are that you think you can threaten the young man,although the coward chickened out..
You are a clown to think so full of yourself..
Track me and watch me disgrace you and make your story go viral..
Una go just hide under keyboard dey type nonsense..

I barely quote people nor reply them..
But for you to issue threat to the guy although he is a coward for backing out is neausating, as for your thread i careless ..
Re: Message by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not here to ignore their ignorance... I'm here to change the negative narratives.
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

kai, ABOKINA Sai Ankali Mana..
Lol...
Dan Kano, Ya kuri Fa...
O boy u dey vex ooo..
I had to quote you after reading your serious albeit Hilarious comment..
Sanu Fa..
Re: Message by flokii: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
@Op this table you're shaking ehnn.. I no dey o.

TBH abo.kis like sugar like kilode and they consume fried things too much, fried meat, potato, yam, cheese etc. I have heard similar stories about their 40 secs to 1 mins duration tho.
Southerners eat better no doubt.
Re: Message by Arrewa: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

kai, ABOKINA Sai Ankali Mana..
Lol...
Dan Kano, Ya kuri Fa...
O boy u dey vex ooo..
I had to quote you after reading your serious albeit Hilarious comment..
Sanu Fa..
toh... We have to counter their lies and fallacy
Re: Message by ehinmowo: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2020
ojaysam25:

I'm sorry....but you don't post shit about the Hausa's because of a personal experience with one of them....
Mind you that moniker belong to an army man.

U don dey talk well b4, but you just have to spoil it.

Army man! You think a soldier is still relevant in today's society (with all due respect to their works and sacrifices). People should be shivering because you are a soldier? D way una dey dey get muscle with civilian but defecate in your trousers when you meet equally armed fellows still appals me.
Re: Message by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I live in the north and I have them as neighbours as next door neighbour. I don arrange runs babe for them, so I know what I am saying. It is just that hausa girls are tighter down there since most start sex early and marry early without testing many dicks.
Its impossible to find uncircumcised northern Muslims unless if you are talking about northern Christians
Re: Message by ArticleBeast: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
Its impossible to find uncircumcised northern Muslims unless if you are talking about northern Christians
I know what I am saying 100%. Some Muslims do not circumcise. I live around this shiite people. It is a taboo for a Christian not to be circumcised. It is even in the bible
Re: Message by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I know what I am saying 100%. Some Muslims do not circumcise. I live around this shiite people. It is a taboo for a Christian not to be circumcised. It is even in the bible
Same thing with Islam, all the Muslim new born babies are circumcised on or before the 7th day which is the day for naming ceremony. So I'm wondering where u get those uncircumcised from. As I said earlier unless if they are not Muslims
Re: Message by pansophist(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lasting long sexually is not even that hard. Just live an healthy lifestyle, lift the weight and grow muscles, and eat nutritiously unprocessed meals. Do not smoke, do drugs, drink no alcohol, and maintain a low body fat, preferably under 12% maximum.

The key to long lasting sex is stamina which is achieved by having strength to endure longer. Compare a fat and a fit person biking, of course the slim person will bike faster and longer, with less stress. Having unnecessary extra kilos of fat makes you sluggish during thrusting and not even attractive. Sex no hard, lifestyle makes it hard.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! / +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] / 10 Strange Things Girls Do When They Are Alone That All Men Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.