Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect (4046 Views)

Lagos,change And Pdp-the Bode George Thieving Narrative / Revealed :the Intrigues,the Conspiracy & Politics Of The Bode Goerge / Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Basics007: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
chamber2:

Even the food vendor is not left out in the corruption bid. There are truly problems in this country
Very funny!
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
chamber2:

Even the food vendor is not left out in the corruption bid. There are truly problems in this country
i would av done the same. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by chamber2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
i would av done the same.

Would you have also done the same if you were in Bode George's position?
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Delible(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
[/quote]Quite typical of ndi-yoruba! Like father (Awolowo) like sons & daughters![quote]

I see u just want to raise another tribal auguement and derail the thread.For all I care you should be ignored.MUMU lipsrsealed
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
chamber2:

Would you have also done the same if you were in Bode George's position?

Obviously she would have. Bode George must have started small, just like the food vendor
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by 10cirenoh: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
chamber2:

Don't compare at all, the woman has the right to increase the price of her food since there's nothing like price control, you have the right to either eat in her shop or not, if you don't eat there and others too don't eat, she's going to be forced to bring it down to her normal price.

But for Old cargo bode George, we were not given any choice or right to either stop him from stealing or not because his party breeds corruption.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Fearcom(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hold your horses now. . . . . .Is the person SURE it was Jonathan he saw?At 3a.m? He might have heard a rumor that GEJ came but he might not have actually seen him
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by bestman09(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
Madcow:

What was the fruit seller doing awake by 3am?
Good question. Is it possible for Jonathan to visit kirikiri prison at 3am and the press did not get the info? Too much mud slinging just to give him a bad name. All GEJ haters, you cant do anything to change the plans of God for Nigeria come 2011.

GOOD LUCK NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Solomon227(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
bestman09:

Good question. Is it possible for Jonathan to visit kirikiri prison at 3am and the press did not get the info? Too much mud slinging just to give him a bad name. All GEJ haters, you cant do anything to change the plans of God for Nigeria come 2011.

The same GEJ that gave his presidential plane to fly an accussed murderer from Prison to Abuja. Is it not the same GEJ that went cap-in-hand to beg IBB in Minna to stand-down out of the presidential race? The same man vindicating OBJ and co from Halliburton bribery case. He is ready to do anything, including sacrificing innocent lives, to get supports and votes. His wife was there to welcome George in the day so how difficult would it be 4 a man of questionable xter like GEJ to visit a colleague in looting business in the dead of the night?

The plan of God is for us to have good governance and not another looting desperado cluelessly piloting the ship of this country for another 4 years.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by tlops(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
Madcow:

What was the fruit seller doing awake by 3am?

Selling fruits!
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by 10cirenoh: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
Fear.com:

Hold your horses now. . . . . .Is the person SURE it was Jonathan he saw?At 3a.m? He might have heard a rumor that GEJ came but he might not have actually seen him

Whether he came in the night o or in the morning, what we know is that Bode gorge is on his campaign train too.

SAME OF THE SAME, FRESH AIR INDEED angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by ddiamond(f): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
o ga ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by bkbabe97y(m): 3:31am On Mar 02, 2011
Solomon227:

The same GEJ that gave his presidential plane to fly an accussed murderer from Prison to Abuja. Is it not the same GEJ that went cap-in-hand to beg IBB in Minna to stand-down out of the presidential race? The same man vindicating OBJ and co from Halliburton bribery case. He is ready to do anything, including sacrificing innocent lives, to get supports and votes. His wife was there to welcome George in the day so how difficult would it be 4 a man of questionable xter like GEJ to visit a colleague in looting business in the dead of the night?

The plan of God is for us to have good governance and not another looting desperado cluelessly piloting the ship of this country for another 4 years.

Ouuchh!!!
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Basics007: 4:37am On Mar 02, 2011
Solomon227:

God bless you. And can i add this. The same man that was busy exonerating MEND from the independent bomb blast even when MEND itself was implicating itself
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2011
The president na real mumu ooo
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by Diligence: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2011
Ndi yoruba - truly, truly RASCALS!!!
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by blapo(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2011
*sighed* and go to another thread.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by chamber2(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2011
Obviously she would have. Bode George must have started small, just like the food vendor

God bless you.From the bottom to the top everybody seems to have a share in the corruption extravaganza in this country.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by campella(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2011
twinstaiye:

Why giving a dog a bad name to hang it, just listen to the story, GEJ visited the man around 3am. When in actual fact as the President, he can ordered that he be brought to his presence if there is anything he needs to see  him for.Also, as soon as he is release, the man can even be fly straight to see GEJ. I am not supporting anybody, but I dont believe that part one bit.

I think you are right here.
Why should  GEJ go to see Bode as early as 3am?
And what was that man who saw him doing at that time of the morning?

So many stories to one events shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by wolebaba(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
nigeria i hail thee!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by chuqudy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
Who should visit who. Goodluck visit George or George visit Goodluck. You people should stop all these political propaganda. And still some feeble minded ones still belive this.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by andyanders: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
OLE. BODE GEORGE THE THIEF AND PDP IS THE KEY TO STEALING
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by omogidi234(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2011
bestman09:

@ poster,

Sir, let me say you opined well! But please where was our President between the night of Friday February 25, 2011 till the evening of Saturday February 26, 2011? Bearing in mind that the STATE HOUSE is within the same reach with TBS, Cathedral Church at Marina and Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Apapa.

I want an answer please if you have his itinerary for those period covered above!

Best regards.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by sgtinfo(f): 4:08am On Mar 04, 2011
I hope alot of prisoners will praise Bode George for that.
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by tytie: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
Once upon a beloved country! Then came ROBBERS and our lives have not been the same again cry cry cry
Re: Kirikiri Gets The Bode George Effect by sgtinfo(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2011
lol

tytie:

Once upon a beloved country! Then came ROBBERS and our lives have not been the same again cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ / Independence Day Speech By Hon Patrick On Nigeria At 52 Years / Gov Oshiomhole: “we Found Nothing Incriminating Against President Jonathan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.