Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff (454 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State / Pastor Arrested After Killing A Kidnapped Baby For Ritual In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff by kayez: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
It is a known fact that the level of insecurity in the country has now reached an alarming stage. To the extent that criminals now move from house to house to waylay and most times abduct their victims. One begins to wonder if government exist in most States of the country. Our highways have so far become endangered routes. Imagine my home State Kaduna that used to be peaceful and serene have now turned into an epicentre of horror and pogrom in the country and yet no tangible counter-action or measures have been put in place by the government to reverse this ugly trend.

The shocking news of the kidnap of a close relative Goddy, who was abducted along Afaka village in Rigachikun Kaduna has continued to give the entire family sleepless nights. Especially as the young man has always been kind and compassionate to people around him. He is a man loved by many because of some outstanding traits he possesses.

Despite his little educational background, Goddy has been carrying his small family through proceeds of his farms and entrepreneurial skills. I really feel for his wife and children who have struggled to even feed in his absence.

I recently came across an article where Goddy was addressed as a staff of SSS and I wonder the reason for that because the Goddy that I know of has never been employed before by any government agency nor even a private enterprise. This is somebody that keeps body and soul together through farming and other ‘side hustle’.

The branding of Goddy as a government agent by some fake, unreliable bloggers and online journalist seems to be elongating his stay in the hands of his captors who must be wishing to make a fortune from his purported employers. I can only plead with them to desist from compounding an already complicated issue.

We will continue to pray for his safe return from the custody of your captors because it has not been easy on the family, especially his wife and parents who have been going through hell to feed and at the same time to secure his release.

Alfred (Freddy) Zamani – From Rigachikun.

Re: Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff by Hkatago: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fake news everywhere...Blogger trying to get a fortune from fake news...I pray the said Goddy gets released ooo...
Re: Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff by Mishaya: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nigerians everything is fake news even when they are told the truth. God please liberate Goddy from the hands of evil men. cry
Re: Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff by bbamusa: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
I wonder o.. So this guy wey Journalist dey address him as secret police na fake one. I said it. If he was one of them, they for Don find money collect am from his captors.. I feel sorry for the family.
Re: Wrong Branding Of A Kidnapped Victim At Afaka Rigachikun As An Sss Staff by bbamusa: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
But whether him be dss or not, all we party for is his safe reunion with his family. Eyya, I feel for the poor guy. Come on, but who talk say him be DSS sef?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians To Protest Against Gbagi, Who Tortured And Stripped Hotel Staff Naked / Another Useless scammer / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.