Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars (6973 Views)

Seventy-seven Thousand Cameroonian Refugees In Nigeria: UNHCR / Terrorists Threatens To Slaughter Abuja-kaduna Rail Abductees With Seven Days / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The Man With Talk-na-do Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by OGWILLS123: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is what I call vanity
Now before you quote me angry
What business is the guy doing undecided
How many car will he drive a day undecided
How many poor people are in his country undecided

Foolishness angry

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Updating9JA: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Vaaaaaaaaaaaanityyyyyyy upon vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanity all nah vaaaaaaaaaaaaanity..

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KNOW A POOR MAN ....

A RICH MAN WILL NEVER MAKE SUCH COMMENT .....

Do you think Jesus Christ associated himself with a poor man when he was on earth ??

Check from his disciples to the man who gave him his grave .... all of them are rich ...

better go and work !!!
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by seanwilliam(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Well, I can't find Bugatti in his collections..so he's poor
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Coldie(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
The guy try at least despite that the Brunei is still a rich country.

In Nigeria they will have 7000 cars that won't be enough until they steal the country dry
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
What satisfaction do you get from this? I'd be more satisfied giving out the money to people who really need it sad
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Vanity.

Can he ride in all of them at once? What's the essence having that number then?
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by WallStreetfx(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Poverty I swear na God go kill u, I beg leave my life, I beg you. Just forgive me and leave my life and locate the person below me.
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Denique(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LMAO and if i was to be the man my response'd be like : wait till jesus come na and everything is all yours grin

I should start flexing my Father's world right here wink
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by IVORY2009(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
VAnity upon vanity shocked shocked
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by boscho(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
You are very funny bro �

Vyzz:

At Least he has marry-able daughters...

I am not among the vanity crew but...

I no go lie.... This one is Vanity
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by DSoj(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
He's the most stupid man in the world!
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Dayoebe(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is not Vanity.

This is the kinda lifestyle I dream of.

Poverty is vanity
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by crystalmoon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
?
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
People some stupendously rich in this world ,for fumigation and cleaning of your houses, offices estates, schools we are your best bet we delivery cleaning equipments too throughout the nation
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by blingxx(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Slawormir has started gathering info about the country as we speak cheesy grin
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by DannyJ19(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oluwa make dem regard me Abeg ���
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by stamapro(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is a sad case of insanity. The saddest part is that the sultan is unaware of his mental unbalance if the story is true. His healing will come when he is able to answer this question. What am I doing gathering all these, to what cause or effect? I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Rickmann: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
daniddan1999:
Hassanal Bolkiah is the current sultan and yang di-pertuan of Brunei, as well as the prime minister of Brunei, making him one of the last absolute monarchs. He has 7,000 cars in his garage.
Brunei is the sovereign state located on the North coast of the island of Borneo in the outhouse East Asia. Apart from Royalty, he is a lover of beautiful exotic automobiles with a collection of seven thousand cars in his garage.
Below is the breakdown of cars in his garage :
604 Rolls-Royce'so
574 Mercedes Benz
452 ferrari's
209 Bmw's
179 Jaguar's
134coeniggegg's
21 Lamborghini's
11 Aston Martin's
1 ssc
All of his cars are bulletproof and features state of the art technology. Mercedes Benz brand made specially custom made cars for him. This means there is only one of the kind in the whole world and it's belongs to the sultan. The sultan also has a gold plated Mercedes Benz car in his collection. With 450 ferrari's the sultan is one of top collectors of ferrari in the world. His love for the super luxurious cars is so great that he ordered his servant to keep a Rolls of Royce in front of his palace with the Engine running 24/7 just in case he needs to go out in a hurry.
A total worth of his cars is said to be around five billion US Dollars ($5b) and has a net worth of US $20b
He has five sons and seven daughters.

If he can take them to heaven when he dies then I don't have a problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Ibideji: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by OGWILLS123: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Updating9JA:

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KNOW A POOR MAN ....

A RICH MAN WILL NEVER MAKE SUCH COMMENT .....

Do you think Jesus Christ associated himself with a poor man when he was on earth ??

Check from his disciples to the man who gave him his grave .... all of them are rich ...

better go and work !!!
The wise man undecided what the f*ck is one man doing
with 7,000 cars undecided
is that not vanity undecided in case you don't know vanity also means
waste and does cars are completely waste which also means there are vanity undecided
bcus that dude does not even enter upto 100 cars in a month.
plus the money he spent on maintenance which he does not even
remember some of his cars.
Now tell me how is that not vanity undecided

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by geesilver(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
that means once he died virtually everything would be auction

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by christopher123(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2020
dude no send all these stupid cheap japanese cars like lexus, honda, acura etc
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by smileclement(m): 1:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Why Davido Never Featured Cardi B On FEM

Check the reason Davido didn't feature Cardi B on FEM

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by smileclement(m): 1:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Why Davido Never Featured Cardi B On FEM

Check the reason Davido didn't feature Cardi B on FEM

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NKHH9y6zQ
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by MemoriesAndMe: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2020
May be the baba that did his own money ritual told him to buy cars everyday, otherwise he will run mad....
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by thaoriginator: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Mi bloodclaat!

Dis man ah real money man

Poverty no make for man. Man musi hustle fi di paper deh suh. Man hafi live a luxury life inna real life.

Money me say! Ghetto yute, we want paper

Do road yute!

No time!
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by olaridwan(m): 2:40am On Sep 25, 2020
I am not impressed
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2020
We don hear this man matter tire since secondary school.
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2020
ppaze:
Did he buy almost every Koenigsegg? He cant have 134 koenigs, recheck that particular fact
he has
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Iceyjayz:
It's his money not yours
not his money!! He is a corrupt leader..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? / Check Out This Very Handsome Nigerian Soldier. See Fine Boy! / Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.