Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars (7018 Views)

Seventy-seven Thousand Cameroonian Refugees In Nigeria: UNHCR / Terrorists Threatens To Slaughter Abuja-kaduna Rail Abductees With Seven Days / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The Man With Talk-na-do Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2020
crystalmoon:
Oil money is cool well his son is also the richest footballer in the world the country was well planned and it is among top 5 richest countries in the world
Is not his son rather the boy is his nephew
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by CodeTemplar: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Absolute power corrupts absolute I guess.
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Elxandre.

Here.
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Elxandre(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:
Elxandre.

Here.
I see nothing
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Elxandre:

I see nothing

Huh?
Go to page 1 and start reading from there.
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by HomerTimpson: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Denique:

I should start flexing my Father's world right here wink
LOL
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by BigDick70inch(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Updating9JA:

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KNOW A POOR MAN ....

A RICH MAN WILL NEVER MAKE SUCH COMMENT .....

Do you think Jesus Christ associated himself with a poor man when he was on earth ??

Check from his disciples to the man who gave him his grave .... all of them are rich ...

better go and work !!!

Oga..

Get your brain engaged before putting your mouth gear..

So..after making the money your next plan will be to buy 7000 cars shey??
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by marwanafrica: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2020
7k cars, is either the OP is lying or the king is mentally unstable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Is Nairaland A Clique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.