Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,834 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

7 Things You Should Never Do On Facebook, For The Sake Ur Marriage Or Relationsh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Should Never Do On Facebook, For The Sake Ur Marriage Or Relationsh (289 Views)

Nigerian Men Over 30 Without Marriage Or Children Are Irresponsible: Man Claims / What Advice Would You Give To A Person Who Is About To Get Into A New Relationsh / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Do On Facebook, For The Sake Ur Marriage Or Relationsh by Allsingles: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Facebook is one of the most popular social network in the world today, millions of people login to Facebook daily.

On daily basis, you don't have accurate information of how many people that has visited your timeline on facebook, some of which are your enemies, some are your friends and well wishers.

There are some things you should never do on facebook just for the happiness of your Marriage or Relationship.

Remember, I'm not in anywhere against facebook because facebook itself would have been a fantastic place to be, if it were to be a planet.

For the sake of your Marriage or Relationship, don't do these things listed her on facebook.

1) Don’t be a friend to your ex on Facebook.
This one is the most common thing people do on facebook. So people have the habit of chatting and commenting on the things that has to do with their ex lover on facebook.
Some of their reasons is that;
a) I always like seeing him in a terrible state in life without me.
b) I’m still angry at him and I want to take it out on him because he treated me bad.
c) I was just trying to see if he has gotten another person after we broke up.
d) I want to make him feel jealous about how beautiful I'm after our break up.

This is very wrong. Sincerely you are hurting yourself when you think you are hurting your ex. Simply because you will lose focus on your new relationship and if you are still single, the memories you guys shared together will make you to start thinking going back to...https://4evertogeda..com/2020/09/7-things-you-should-never-do-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Why The Older A Man Gets The More Your Woman Should Need You. / Five Things You Should Not Do When You Are Jealous / 5 Tips To Cope With A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.