Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

“I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” (410 Views)

Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by Afangideh1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
“I want to be your pant washer and I don’t mind doing it for free” – Nigerian man writes DJ Cuppy

Nigerian man, Marcus has pleaded with DJ Cuppy to allow him come over to her house to gather all her panties for washing.

According to him, he is one of her biggest fans and he desires to be her pant washer, even if she doesn’t want to pay for the service.

In his words;

“Hi DJ cuppy. My name is Marcus and I’m a student in the department of health and home management. I’m one of your Biggest Cupcakes around here…I hereby apply to be the washer of your panties. no matter how much you hate anyone doing it I can do it even for free”.

Full details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/i-want-to-be-your-pant-washer-and-i.html

Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by meobizy(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
All these pant sniffers, sef. Mscheew.
Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by b3llo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
The real Mr Simpson!

After washing the pant drink the water as well.

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by ojun50(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Them don borrow this one head watch pant before so na the only job him quality for me dat. I have a job him

My boxers
Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by GraGra247(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
See what Ozo and Neo have caused.

Turning every misguided unstable Nigerian youth into a Zombified pant washing simp.

Ozo and Neo should be forever banished from this country.
Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by heendrix(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
If this idiot is looking for panties to wash I'll gladly pay him to help my girlfriend wash hers
Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by Mystiquefia: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by Mystiquefia: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nonesense!! I'd rather wash Aishas large panties or ivankas 4 free provided i can always ride the presidential jet
Re: “I Want To Be Your Pant Washer And I Don’t Mind Doing It For Free” by ashewoboy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
nonsense and seunmohmohcheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Wins 85 Million Naira As He Is Crowned The Winner Of Big Brother Naija / Meet The New Ambassador Of Ogun State Youths, Bbnaija Laycon. PHOTOS / Laycon In Tears As He Explain Why He Loved Erica That Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.