Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures (55350 Views)

Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Mitchellina123: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sensiblerealist:
This is an interesting piece. I was once there too. My question is: 'how come we cannot manage our own affairs wholly, without seeking help' ?
My question too,
This is fortune mehn

1 Like

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Victorclean1: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Some pictures here is from Kenya wild life conservation( safari)
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Sensiblerealist: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na wetin dey feed dem Kenya, Ethiopia and co.
And we have much more.
But I know we will get there, especially with these recent events

Mitchellina123:

My question too,
This is fortune mehn
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by tonyson010(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Old pictures.
Barely any of these exist anymore.
That place is now like a swamp.
No light sef. You have to pay for generator
Rooms have not been renovated since they opened. Cable cars not working. If you enter the water now, I’m sorry for you. The kind of disease and skin infection you will get, only God can save you. If you see animal, you praise God. Pls When last did white peoples visit yankari? Guy pls no dey lie here Abeg

Thinking same. The lady should have shown herself in some of the pics. The underwater pics too.

Well can't go to Bauchi state for tourism. Insecurity issues abounds.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Sensiblerealist: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Valid points. But you should understand my drift. It goes beyond this piece

Oritsewhandey:

Veterinary science in Nigeria, has limit. Some involve invitation of foreign bodies to assist. Besides, those involved bodies help spread awareness to overseas tourists, about Yankari. NO COUNTRY IS AN ISLAND OF PERFECTION, OGA!

1 Like

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by richmanrichard: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
I was there in 2008. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there especially the natural warn spring. the downside is their costly food. I don't advise any1 to visit there now. it's dangerous to b moving around bauchi for religious crisis
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Mrlazarus: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kingdemu:
Shut up hater. I was in Yankari few weeks ago and every thing there is at is in the pictures. Infact your comment shows that you don't even know anything about Yankari neither have you visited. the place. "Cable cars not working". For real? Where have you ever seen a cable car in Yankari? Or are you mistaken it for Obudu Ranch? Yankari is just an hour drive from me so I always go there with the family.

I currently live in Jos and I’m planning a trip to Yankari...can you help in anyway...thanks
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Kingdemu: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mrlazarus:

I currently live in Jos and I’m planning a trip to Yankari...can you help in anyway...thanks
How may I assist?
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Asquare84(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
moshoodn:
Looks lovely... Been there before..

The challenge however is getting there now.

The roads to Yankari are paved with bombs and bandits.

Visit at your own risk!

This is how you guys keep spreading falsehood against your country

3 Likes

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Asquare84(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
See better bush meat that is good for pepper soup
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by banggy: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ishilove:

If this is one of the two, where is the second?

Ibadan zoo

With robustful well fed � not this glorified dog am seeing here
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by toprealman: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Imagine boko haram attacking this place when it is fully booked.......kai!
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by somehow: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
banggy:

Ibadan zoo

Joke of the year
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Yustash001(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice...hoping to visit the place before leaving Bauchi..
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Yustash001(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
moshoodn:
Looks lovely... Been there before..

The challenge however is getting there now.

The roads to Yankari are paved with bombs and bandits.

Visit at your own risk!
Haba, as if it's not the same Bauchi that I am currently..

3 Likes

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
banggy:

Ibadan zoo

I hear Ibadan Zoo's animals are malnourished. I don't know if it is true
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
I’m very very sorry for you.
Mrlazarus:

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by kingreign(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ishilove:

I hear Ibadan Zoo's animals are malnourished. I don't know if it is true
The last time I visited there, the lions were like goats, the crocodiles were like lizards. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Thecassanova: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Old pictures.
Rooms have not been renovated since they opened. Cable cars not working. If you enter the water now, I’m sorry for you. The kind of disease and skin infection you will get, only God can save you. If you see animal, you praise God. Pls When last did white peoples visit yankari? Guy pls no dey lie here Abeg
Guy no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by akigbemaru: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Old pictures.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by moshoodn(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Asquare84:

This is how you guys keep spreading falsehood against your country

What falsehood, please?
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by moshoodn(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yustash001:
Haba, as if it's not the same Bauchi that I am currently..

You can be in Bauchi.

How about people coming into Bauchi from other states passing through Taraba or Plateau?
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
kingreign:

The last time I visited there, the lions were like goats, the crocodiles were like lizards. grin
LMAO!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hoverboy27:
No mind them. As if Na today we begin dey hear lies. E remain make dey also ask us to go that castle in kaduna where once you enter, they kidnap you. Tourisim in Nigeria is equal to zero. Even wonderland amusement park don fall repete. If you go zoo na only chicken and cockroach you go see there. Cinemas sef get k leg. You will hearing what another room is watching. Remove lagos & Abuja, nothing dey to see. If to say Nigeria na better country, we for get efficient museums that tell people about Biafra war and every other historical events in Nigeria.
When I visited Poland, there was museum at every corner of the road talking about the Holocaust and war. Most European countries get museum everywhere you go. Make we just throwaway Nigeria pls
Guy you dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by AMvanquish: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Visited in 2004. On our way , close to the reserve entrance. A giant python was crossing the road and we had to wait for it to pass before we could continue. What a sight to behold.. Baboons are allover the place there, you leave your stuff carelessly and they snatch it. And there is the warm springs where the water is always warm, so relaxing.
Touring the reserve, i Saw an antelope, Hippo, buffalo and Elephants.
Fantastic place. No regrets. Hope to visit again someday.

3 Likes

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by coronavirus19: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
engrfaruq:

You Read wildlife conservation at your own peril in Nigeria. You no go see job do at all. Besides, which school offers that course?
Exactly!!! u get my point.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by themanderon: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
I was there sometime in 2009. Saw some humongous African elephants, some baboons, and some others that I can't recall. But those baboons raided our bus and opened our coolers and stole some pieces of meat. Wonderful place to visit. Don't know about now.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Slimbee01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nobody even talk about.... � #Endsars #Endpolicebrutality #Endbadgovernment #Nigeriamustgreatagain
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by jaymichael(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
stayclearofme:

Person like you wey no dey travel. grin
I dey travel well well before o, no be now again. I have those that do the travelling for me now. �
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by lukency(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Seeing these pics made me remember my days as a student at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi. The insecurity in the North is a factor to consider before attempting to go Yankari now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.