Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures (55382 Views)

Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by ttmax09(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:
Shut up hater. I was in Yankari few weeks ago and every thing there is at is in the pictures. Infact your comment shows that you don't even know anything about Yankari neither have you visited. the place. "Cable cars not working". For real? Where have you ever seen a cable car in Yankari? Or are you mistaken it for Obudu Ranch? Yankari is just an hour drive from me so I always go there with the family.
thank you for clearing the air on this, I was already giving up on my plan to visiting the place in December or January. The generator part and room not renovated since opening really turned me off.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by UncleJJ(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Uncle JJC
When did phone companies start manufacturing waterproof under water camera phones?

The fools we call Nigerian youths. You all are nothing but traitors and saboteurs.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by UncleJJ(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Hoverboy27:
You should actually fucck off

When did phone companies start manufacturing waterproof under water camera phones?

The fools we call Nigerian youths. You all are nothing but traitors and saboteurs.
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by eddyline(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
ttmax09:
thank you for clearing the air on this, I was already giving up on my plan to visiting the place in December or January. The generator part and room not renovated since opening really turned me off.
kindly disregard the message of the earlier poster. Yankari is a great place, however, I'd advice you visit around say February to March, by then all the grasses would have cleared out allowing you a greater view of the animals. you'd have enough fun. remember it is now under the management of a private coy. wikki warm spring is so clear, you'd see a pin that is dropped at the bottom of the spring
Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by ttmax09(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
eddyline:

kindly disregard the message of the earlier poster. Yankari is a great place, however, I'd advice you visit around say February to March, by then all the grasses would have cleared out allowing you a greater view of the animals. you'd have enough fun. remember it is now under the management of a private coy. wikki warm spring is so clear, you'd see a pin that is dropped at the bottom of the spring
Ok thanks for the heads up will plan towards febuary to march next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos The Beautiful (Pics) / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.