Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! (6146 Views)

Remove Immunity Clause-prof. Adesegun Ojo Called On The President Elect / Constitution Review: Reps Remove Immunity For President, Vice President, Govern / Reps Remove Immunity Clause, Exposing President To Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
Where did Buhari get the money to be contesting presidency after presidency? The cost must run into millions of dollars.

He should start by probing himself.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by 10cirenoh: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Where did Buhari get the money to be contesting presidency after presidency? The cost must run into millions of dollars.

He should start by probing himself.

He's getting the money from people like me, jarus, 9ija, pataki e.t.c, we are the ones helping the campaign move on.

He doesn't have access to the ECA, nor does he have access to Dangote, Otedola's monopolistic money.

A government pushed by the people breeds happiness and peace than a government pushed by corrupt people which breeds wicked set of people who loves to oppress the poor.

Buhari's not just called Buhari, but the father of the poor.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by hbrednic: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2011
koyuid:

dumb backside the immunity clause only came in 1999!!!
the problem with u PDP supporters is that you cant think and reason logically!
the question is what has pdp done for this country in the past 12 years
most nigerians have never enjoyed their lives before so they dont know that things can actually be better, poverty has really diminished if not completely wiped out their thinking faculty infact most beleive 24hrs electricity is not possible, because theve never had it!
what has PDP done for you in the past 12 years? what has changed in the past 12 years  THINK MY PEOPLE THINK!!!
You can answer your dumb questions by yourself  cool cool
come april the masses will make their choice,Mr Buhari the dictator that ruled by decree will be disgrace once again  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Never in his lifetime will he rule Nigeria again,he can keep on dreaming.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by faithin9ja: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
@DTaj

by you own admission you were 8 years old when Buhari did his coup in 1983, Please note I am not PDP/Jonathan apologist, I just cannot stand ex-military people pretending to be democrats.

Buhari/ Idiagbon flogged Nigerians in the street in the name of discipline (how would you like to be flogged in front of your children because you arrived late for work. or were rushing for a bus)

Coming from Benin to Lagos in !984, I came down from a bus at Ojota, a poor woman accidently spilt something on a soldier's boot, the speed which she bent down to clean his boot with her wrapper was shameful - poor woman, somebody's wife!!

Buhari locked up corrupt politicians in kangaroo courts/trubunals sun by people like Jermiah Useni and sentenced people to over 20 years imprisonment (Useni!!!!)

Buhari  had affront to connive with some criminal Israelis to kidnap Dikko (I hated Dikko) but is that what is head of state should stoop so low to do?

Buhari created artificial scarcity of essential commodities (essenco we called them) milk, bread, toilet, rice, why because they corruptly stopped manufacturing firms from getting foreign exchange and sold the FX to middle men. This period saw closure of many factories.

Buhari jailed FELA for carrying $500 into the country

Buhari killed three young men for carrying drugs out of Nigeria, they carried the drugs in 1982, months before Buhari even came to power, Buhari/ Idiagbon then changed the law, backdated it to Dec 1983 and still shot these boys by firing squad.

Buhari threw out GUMI without recourse to any law ( I don't like GUMI but our leaders should rule by law not the personal whim)

Over 400 maitaisine followers killed in Kano? how many has Gadaffi killed? Can you imagine Obama killing 400 Americans?

Buhari is far from perfect

But most importantly why should we as nation go backwards? Buhari had his time, allow younger Nigerians rule,

P[i]S I stand corrected Eyadema was leader of Togo - my bad[/i]
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
faithin9ja:

@DTaj

by you own admission you were 8 years old when Buhari did his coup in 1983, Please note I am not PDP/Jonathan apologist, I just cannot stand ex-military people pretending to be democrats.

Buhari/ Idiagbon flogged Nigerians in the street in the name of discipline (how would you like to be flogged in front of your children because you arrived late for work. or were rushing for a bus)

Coming from Benin to Lagos in !984, I came down from a bus at Ojota, a poor woman accidently spilt something on a soldier's boot, the speed which she bent down to clean his boot with her wrapper was shameful - poor woman, somebody's wife!!

Buhari locked up corrupt politicians in kangaroo courts/trubunals sun by people like Jermiah Useni and sentenced people to over 20 years imprisonment (Useni!!!!)

Buhari  had affront to connive with some criminal Israelis to kidnap Dikko (I hated Dikko) but is that what is head of state should stoop so low to do?

Buhari created artificial scarcity of essential commodities (essenco we called them) milk, bread, toilet, rice, why because they corruptly stopped manufacturing firms from getting foreign exchange and sold the FX to middle men. This period saw closure of many factories.

Buhari killed three young men for carrying drugs out of Nigeria, they carried the drugs in 1982, months before Buhari even came to power, Buhari/ Idiagbon then changed the law, backdated it to Dec 1983 and still shot these boys by firing squad.

Buhari threw out GUMI without recourse to any law ( I don't like GUMI but our leaders should rule by law not the personal whim)

Over 400 maitaisine followers killed in Kano? how many has Gadaffi killed? Can you imagine Obama killing 400 Americans?

But most importantly why should we as nation go backwards? Buhari had his time, allow younger Nigerians rule,

Old tales, how does Military leaders lead? it seems you don't understand anything about governance, why compare the time of decree with the time of majority?
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by 9ijaMan: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
@DTaj,
You've done a great job there, shedding more insight into the frugal life of Buhari.

faithin9ja:

@DTaj

Funnily virtually all the questions you asked above showed that those who were punished committed the crimes they were punished for. If Buhari had not acted swiftly against the Maitasine group, people like you will say (some are still saying) he was biased 'cos they were his Northern brothers or Muslim fanatic brothers.
On the issue of drug peddlers, have you even tried to imagine the number of lives those three "young men" would have damaged if they had succeeded in their evil act? What you keep harping on is the level of punishment to the crimes committed, forgetting about the long term effects such crimes would have had on innocent citizens.

Afterall an IBB overthrew Buhari and went soft on all those "harsh rules", going by your definition, and we are all more than aware where that has landed us as a nation today.

faithin9ja:

@honeric01

you miss the point of my question.

Buhari is a coupist, he has overthrown and elected government (albeit an unpopular government) but elected all the same, if Buhari wins the next election and some military man decides to overthrow him, will Buhari have the right to complain about being overthrown?

to answer your question; who is most likely to be overthrown? I am not into baseless speculation; I NEVER WANT TO SEE MILITARY RULING THIS NATION AGAIN!!!
so I have no answer.

As per your question, if he gets overthrown again, it'll not be his first experience and I can't remember him complaining to you or on any national news when he was overthrown in August of 1985.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by faithin9ja: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
Why is Buhari wasting his time and money campaigning? as many nairalanders seem to like him, he should take up his gun, do a coup and take over Aso Rock, after all that's how he ruled first time around.

After all is Jonathan Goodluck not weak? all those cowards in PDP will run at the first sight of a gun.

grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
faithin9ja:

Why is Buhari wasting his time and money campaigning? as many nairalanders seem to like him, he should take up his gun, do a coup and take over Aso Rock, after all that's how he ruled first time around.

After all is Jonathan Goodluck not weak? all those cowards in PDP will run at the first sight of a gun.

grin grin grin

Stop peddling lies, Buhari didn't lead any coup, nor did he overthrown any government, rather it was IBB that did and this same IBB is your GEJ's mentor.

EOD.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by faithin9ja: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
@honeric01

Sorry oh, my mistake, Buhari was elected head of state of Nigeria on the 31st of December 1983.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by DTaj: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
@faithin9ja

I recommend your well-reasoned and mature response to my post to certain other members of Nairaland. Thumbs up, bro/sis, However, there are certain parts of your post that I absolutely disagree with. I would take ALL your points one after the other:

1. Your first main response was to the effect that you "just cannot stand ex-military people pretending to be democrats". Now, let me ask, how else do you wish that a military Head of State behaved? All the cry about Buhari being a dictator holds no water because as a military Head of State, he had near absolute powers as it is in any part of the world. They suspend the Constitution and rule via decrees. People should be more perceptive when stating the over-beaten cliche of dictatorship. Also, what is wrong with being a democrat after having been a soldier? History abound of many Presidents (and I mean honest, clean, result-oriented Presidents here) in even the Developed World who had a history of being soldiers. Should we now hang the 'sword of Damacles' on the heads of any ex-military man and throw them off the democratic space?

2. The poor woman who cleaned the boot of the soldier in 1984 might have done it out of fear. That attitude is simply symptomatic of our national experience after several years of military rule. Even if that happened today (2011, 27 years after) the woman would still have cleaned the boots with alacrity. It is an institutional thing- we shouldn't pin it on Buhari's head.

3. Now on Jerimiah Useni, I beg to differ strongly with you here. Correct me if possible, I can confidently say that virtually ALL the military governors Buhari appointed were very clean at the time. However, under a certain sly man called IBB, some of them who were still in service after Buhari became terribbly corrupt. That instance is one of the most glaring case of 'when the head of a fish is rotten, the whole body does as well'. People like Useni, Diya, Latinwo, Mudashiru, etc, who according to the policy at the time, were made Governors in their individual states never had any choice property anywhere. However, after Buhari left and IBB came, the looting started!

On the long prison sentences, would you rather have the slap on the wrist a la Bode George, Lucky Igbinedion?

4. Buhari as a military Head of State could have considered all options before seeking to 'crate' Umaru Dikko and bring him back to face the law. The UK government truncated the move because they were beneficiaries of the pervasive loot at the time through their major banks- Barclays, BCCI, etc. They were also allies to Adisa Akinloye and the massively corrupt NPN leadership at the time,  

5. Your statement: 'Buhari created artificial scarcity of essential commodities (essenco we called them) milk, bread, toilet, rice, why because they corruptly stopped manufacturing firms from getting foreign exchange and sold the FX to middle men. This period saw closure of many factories' is akin to beer parlour analysis, my brother. Where is the proof of this weighty accusation? Is is just because the man was a Northerner like the bureau de change people?

6. I agree that Fela's sentence might have been harsh. But please, I love Baba 70 too, but we don't need to whip up sentiments by putting his name in capital letters!

7. Your comment on the drug agents/barons is taken care of by my analogy of military regimes. If you hadn't fogiven him, please do for no man is perfect.

8. Your comment 'Buhari threw out GUMI without recourse to any law' really amused me to no end! How could you expect any military regime not to act on whims? That is essentially their hallmark. Check history. Therefore, nothing new! Buhari saw that Sheikh Gumi could cause the disintegration of Nigeria through his comments and he acted as a firm, responsible leader.

9. Also, your comments on 'over 400 maitaisine followers killed in Kano? how many has Gadaffi killed? Can you imagine Obama killing 400 Americans?' falls pathetically flat on its face. How could a military regime curb a religious insurgence? By rubbing the heads of the deadly Maitatsine sect members? Like the clueless GEJ is doing with the unending Jos crisis? Buhari saw a misguided religious group killing innocent Nigerians of all tribes and faiths and he moved to quel their insurgency!

10. You asserted that 'Buhari is far from perfect'. Haba, my friend faithin9ja, how could I have ascribed perfection to any human being? I know that only God is perfect! No man born of woman is! In so far as I believe that Buhari is not the perfect article, I dare say, without any equivocation, that out of the lot seeking our votes today, a dispassionate analysis would point to BUHARI AS THE BEST OPTION!

11. You also stated that 'But most importantly why should we as nation go backwards? Buhari had his time, allow younger Nigerians rule.' This is mere fallacy, When has being young equalled performance? When has being in late 60s or even 70s meant indolence/failure? Let's rid our minds of this 'let the youth rule for ruling sake mentality'. I am a youth also, but on this score BUHARI IS BEST! Mind you, find out how old the great leaders of Malaysia, China, etc were when they transformed their countries,

On a lighter note, faithin9ja, it's good to see that you owned up to your slip about Eyadema- 'slip of the hand' (laughs)?

Let the healthy debate go on, my family and I are all for BUHARI! Peace,
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by Donmeca(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
Buhari will fail in this quest no matter how hard he tries. He does not seem to know what he wud be up  against if and when he becomes president. He will fight the legislator who are 90% loyal to their state govs. The govs are the most powerful individuals in our current political arrangement and as such have ears of the NASS, state assembly, and even the ministers and advisers in the presidency.

With his "good intentions", this immunity clause plan is already dead on arrival. Someone shud also remind him that Nigeria has moved on and away 1983 and military dictatorship. He needs d consent of the 'people' to make and abolish laws and these 'people' are rep by d NASS which will definitely be made up of opposition parties. Even if they are all CPC members and CPC govs, the 36 state govs will all go against him and he fails on his promise.

He shud not give us political white elephant promises.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by honeric01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
faithin9ja:

@honeric01

Sorry oh, my mistake, Buhari was elected head of state of Nigeria on the 31st of December 1983.

You still aren't passing any message across, do your research, then come back here with your proof that it was actually Buhari that led the coup.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by alldone(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
buhari should tell us somethng better than this, how he will improve the nation. He cant in anyway.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
9. Also, your comments on 'over 400 maitaisine followers killed in Kano? how many has Gadaffi killed? Can you imagine Obama killing 400 Americans?' falls pathetically flat on its face. How could a military regime curb a religious insurgence? By rubbing the heads of the deadly Maitatsine sect members? Like the clueless GEJ is doing with the unending Jos crisis? Buhari saw a misguided religious group killing innocent Nigerians of all tribes and faiths and he moved to quel their insurgency!

Buhari should have invited them for tea in Doddan barracks like Odechukwu does.

See the difference, Buhari clamped down on people from his tribe and religion forcefully when they threatened to disrupt the nation.

GEJ on the other hand gave excuses and allowance when his own people from the tribe and religion bombed the country on Independence day,

The difference is clear Buhari we want, GEJ is clueless and morally corrupt.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
Let him reveal the list of his donors and we will be able to tell what his govt would look like
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by monkeyleg: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
I have just been speaking to People in Delta state and Lagos, and from the impression I get, the Buhari / Bakare team is sweeping through like wild fire, infact, the sort of response I was getting is that people are a lot wiser than we think and are not even considering Papa Deceive Pikin as an option, they say the common man was angered by the Bode George / PDP stunt, infact my vulcanizer says he cannot wait for Buhari to jail dem lot.

E be like say the common mand don dey get sense

Oga Goddy make u dey pack your bag, "Dem say na only once dem dey fhuck ashawo no pay", we don wise pass you. PDP cannot moleste us anymore
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
monkeyleg:

I have just been speaking to People in Delta state and Lagos, and from the impression I get, the Buhari / Bakare team is sweeping through like wild fire, infact, the sort of response I was getting is that people are a lot wiser than we think and are not even considering Papa Deceive Pikin as an option, they say the common man was angered by the Bode George / PDP stunt, infact my vulcanizer says he cannot wait for Buhari to jail dem lot.

E be like say the common mand don dey get sense

Oga Goddy make u dey pack your bag, "Dem say na only once dem dey fhuck ashawo no pay", we don wise pass you. PDP cannot moleste us anymore

Lol
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by tlops(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
Just do IT. VoTE
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by faithin9ja: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
Thank you for your polite. mature response. I believe no matter how many pages I write I don't believe I will change your view but I would just want you to be aware that we as Nigerians should not have to chose between two (2) devils. 150 million Nigerians and we can only present Goodluck & Buhari.

1. Your first main response was to the effect that you "just cannot stand ex-military people pretending to be democrats". Now, let me ask, how else do you wish that a military Head of State behaved? All the cry about Buhari being a dictator holds no water because as a military Head of State, he had near absolute powers as it is in any part of the world. They suspend the Constitution and rule via decrees. People should be more perceptive when stating the over-beaten cliche of dictatorship. Also, what is wrong with being a democrat after having been a soldier? History abound of many Presidents (and I mean honest, clean, result-oriented Presidents here) in even the Developed World who had a history of being soldiers. Should we now hang the 'sword of Damacles' on the heads of any ex-military man and throw them off the democratic space? - I expect an ex-military ruler to go into retirement, write his memoirs, leave ruling to another set of people and apologise for past mistakes or be tried fir treason because a 'coup' is an illegal act. Our military should be grateful we as a nation have forgiven them and they still want to rule us, Buhari, IBB, Maruwa, David Mark, Onoja, all of them

2. The poor woman who cleaned the boot of the soldier in 1984 might have done it out of fear. That attitude is simply symptomatic of our national experience after several years of military rule. Even if that happened today (2011, 27 years after) the woman would still have cleaned the boots with alacrity. It is an institutional thing- we shouldn't pin it on Buhari's head. - just shows how brutalised we have been as a nation, our colonial masters started it and successive government have continued this continued brutalisation, only in third world countries like Nigeria do children ask'who get power pass army or police?' In the western world do you even see a 'soldier' on the street, here even boy scout dey carry koboko

3. Now on Jerimiah Useni, I beg to differ strongly with you here. Correct me if possible, I can confidently say that virtually ALL the military governors Buhari appointed were very clean at the time. However, under a certain sly man called IBB, some of them who were still in service after Buhari became terribbly corrupt. That instance is one of the most glaring case of 'when the head of a fish is rotten, the whole body does as well'. People like Useni, Diya, Latinwo, Mudashiru, etc, who according to the policy at the time, were made Governors in their individual states never had any choice property anywhere. However, after Buhari left and IBB came, the looting started! - Useni and co were all thieves and these thieves arrested and jailed some politicians and NYSC senior staff like Kila for 20year plus sentences then went on to steal more than them Kila, Alli, Mbakwe ever took. Buhari and his ilk are all part of this looting Nigeria Inc. How would you like to be judged in a court made up by some colonel or captain with very little evidence, in a trial lasting less than 2 days ? this is waht Buhari did in 1984, due process should be followed otherwise jungle justice will continue

On the long prison sentences, would you rather have the slap on the wrist a la Bode George, Lucky Igbinedion? I dislike kangaroo courts does not mean I condone a 'slap on the wrist

4. Buhari as a military Head of State could have considered all options before seeking to 'crate' Umaru Dikko and bring him back to face the law. The UK government truncated the move because they were beneficiaries of the pervasive loot at the time through their major banks- Barclays, BCCI, etc. They were also allies to Adisa Akinloye and the massively corrupt NPN leadership at the time,   = No matter the provocation, you do not as a head of state plan with criminals to put anyone in a crate; why doesn't GEJ have them put Ibori in a crate from Dubai and bring him back to Nigeria, please we should behave like civilised people. A smart lawyer in UK can easily get a fugitives assets frozen, never mention BCCI and Barclays in the same breath BCCI was a money launderers, drug pushers bank owned by Pakistanis and Arabs nothing to do with the British government. By the way should a democratically elected government like Britain recognise a 'military junta' that took over by coup, that won't happen in 21st century but Britain recognised Buhari government

5. Your statement: 'Buhari created artificial scarcity of essential commodities (essenco we called them) milk, bread, toilet, rice, why because they corruptly stopped manufacturing firms from getting foreign exchange and sold the FX to middle men. This period saw closure of many factories' is akin to beer parlour analysis, my brother. Where is the proof of this weighty accusation? Is is just because the man was a Northerner like the bureau de change people? My guy your response is too simplistic, it was not the Hausa money changers that were given FX, it was big business in Lagos at the time, the term Form M became popular then, just 'oil bloc' became popular in OBJ government.The finance ministry was market place with people jostling for allocation of FX. It was IBB (ironically) who introduced the banks bidding for FX, prior to that FX was given out by Ministry of Finance. Buhari and Idiagbon had little understanding of economics and like military leaders before them felt that physically flogging businessmen and traders would loosen the market and reduce prices - this is not history, this I experienced first hand

6. I agree that Fela's sentence might have been harsh. But please, I love Baba 70 too, but we don't need to whip up sentiments by putting his name in capital letters! why jail Baba for $500 and cart him off to Maiduguri, where the Judge who sentenced him actually went to visit him in hospital, since 1975 Baba has been the only prophet in this country telling it how it is. WAI

7. Your comment on the drug agents/barons is taken care of by my analogy of military regimes. If you hadn't fogiven him, please do for no man is perfect. let Buhari recognise he did wrong then we will forgive him, we no dey keep malice

8. Your comment 'Buhari threw out GUMI without recourse to any law' really amused me to no end! How could you expect any military regime not to act on whims? That is essentially their hallmark. Check history. Therefore, nothing new! Buhari saw that Sheikh Gumi could cause the disintegration of Nigeria through his comments and he acted as a firm, responsible leader. - he acted as bully, there are enough laws in this country keep the man locked up or even restricted, if the Head of State does not follow laws who in the country will?

9. Also, your comments on 'over 400 maitaisine followers killed in Kano? how many has Gadaffi killed? Can you imagine Obama killing 400 Americans?' falls pathetically flat on its face. How could a military regime curb a religious insurgence? By rubbing the heads of the deadly Maitatsine sect members? Like the clueless GEJ is doing with the unending Jos crisis? Buhari saw a misguided religious group killing innocent Nigerians of all tribes and faiths and he moved to quel their insurgency! - Many people on nairaland post from the Western world Germany, Canada, US, UK which of these countries will kill 400 of it's own citizens no matter the provocation, our leaders especially the military and ex-military have told how cheap our lives are; bomb ODI, bomb Camp 5 in Warri, kill 100's in Borno (see the youtube films of police shooting people lying down), then we the masses congratulate own leaders for being strong

10. You asserted that 'Buhari is far from perfect'. Haba, my friend faithin9ja, how could I have ascribed perfection to any human being? I know that only God is perfect! No man born of woman is! In so far as I believe that Buhari is not the perfect article, I dare say, without any equivocation, that out of the lot seeking our votes today, a dispassionate analysis would point to BUHARI AS THE BEST OPTION!

11. You also stated that 'But most importantly why should we as nation go backwards? Buhari had his time, allow younger Nigerians rule.' This is mere fallacy, When has being young equalled performance? When has being in late 60s or even 70s meant indolence/failure? Let's rid our minds of this 'let the youth rule for ruling sake mentality'. I am a youth also, but on this score BUHARI IS BEST! Mind you, find out how old the great leaders of Malaysia, China, etc were when they transformed their countries, it is our national culture with this over respect for age that is one of our biggest problems, how many of us here on nairaland face to face with even a Local Government chairman will dare tell him the truth? if a commissioner from your state comes to you in London or Atlanta, you will struggle to take him out, wine and dine him, ask him wetin dey happen? expecting something in return. Like you said in your earlier post' we have been singing up NEPA for years' left to this old school we would still have NITEL. If you must vote try Ribadu, Chris Okotie, hell even Dele Momodu but why must we go backwards?

On a lighter note, faithin9ja, it's good to see that you owned up to your slip about Eyadema- 'slip of the hand' (laughs)?

Let the healthy debate go on, my family and I are all for BUHARI! Peace Old boy Buhari na wrong number
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by juliusczar(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
Some corrupt Nigerians like rasputin are the direct benefitiaries of PDP evil regime thats why he is foolishly protecting corruption. God almigthy shall deliver us from the evil tendencies of PDP. vote BB very patrotic Nigerian please.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by friedrice1: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
if jonah Odechukwu had thought of something like this and made an effort towards it all this months he had been in office, it would boost his image in the anti corruption war and quadrupled his dwindling, demoralized and disappointed fan base, Unfortunately, he,s just too dull and all signs show he is actually championing, celebrating and awarding corruption
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by 9ijaMan: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
faithin9ja:

Thank you for your polite. mature response. I believe no matter how many pages I write I don't believe I will change your view but I would just want you to be aware that we as Nigerians should not have to chose between two (2) devils. 150 million Nigerians and we can only present Goodluck & Buhari.

1. Your first main response was to the effect that you "just cannot stand ex-military people pretending to be democrats". Now, let me ask, how else do you wish that a military Head of State behaved? All the cry about Buhari being a dictator holds no water because as a military Head of State, he had near absolute powers as it is in any part of the world. They suspend the Constitution and rule via decrees. People should be more perceptive when stating the over-beaten cliche of dictatorship. Also, what is wrong with being a democrat after having been a soldier? History abound of many Presidents (and I mean honest, clean, result-oriented Presidents here) in even the Developed World who had a history of being soldiers. Should we now hang the 'sword of Damacles' on the heads of any ex-military man and throw them off the democratic space? - I expect an ex-military ruler to go into retirement, write his memoirs, leave ruling to another set of people and apologise for past mistakes or be tried fir treason because a 'coup' is an illegal act. Our military should be grateful we as a nation have forgiven them and they still want to rule us, Buhari, IBB, Maruwa, David Mark, Onoja, all of them

2. The poor woman who cleaned the boot of the soldier in 1984 might have done it out of fear. That attitude is simply symptomatic of our national experience after several years of military rule. Even if that happened today (2011, 27 years after) the woman would still have cleaned the boots with alacrity. It is an institutional thing- we shouldn't pin it on Buhari's head. - just shows how brutalised we have been as a nation, our colonial masters started it and successive government have continued this continued brutalisation, only in third world countries like Nigeria do children ask'who get power pass army or police?' In the western world do you even see a 'soldier' on the street, here even boy scout dey carry koboko

3. Now on Jerimiah Useni, I beg to differ strongly with you here. Correct me if possible, I can confidently say that virtually ALL the military governors Buhari appointed were very clean at the time. However, under a certain sly man called IBB, some of them who were still in service after Buhari became terribbly corrupt. That instance is one of the most glaring case of 'when the head of a fish is rotten, the whole body does as well'. People like Useni, Diya, Latinwo, Mudashiru, etc, who according to the policy at the time, were made Governors in their individual states never had any choice property anywhere. However, after Buhari left and IBB came, the looting started! - Useni and co were all thieves and these thieves arrested and jailed some politicians and NYSC senior staff like Kila for 20year plus sentences then went on to steal more than them Kila, Alli, Mbakwe ever took. Buhari and his ilk are all part of this looting Nigeria Inc. How would you like to be judged in a court made up by some colonel or captain with very little evidence, in a trial lasting less than 2 days ? this is waht Buhari did in 1984, due process should be followed otherwise jungle justice will continue

On the long prison sentences, would you rather have the slap on the wrist a la Bode George, Lucky Igbinedion? I dislike kangaroo courts does not mean I condone a 'slap on the wrist

4. Buhari as a military Head of State could have considered all options before seeking to 'crate' Umaru Dikko and bring him back to face the law. The UK government truncated the move because they were beneficiaries of the pervasive loot at the time through their major banks- Barclays, BCCI, etc. They were also allies to Adisa Akinloye and the massively corrupt NPN leadership at the time,   = No matter the provocation, you do not as a head of state plan with criminals to put anyone in a crate; why doesn't GEJ have them put Ibori in a crate from Dubai and bring him back to Nigeria, please we should behave like civilised people. A smart lawyer in UK can easily get a fugitives assets frozen, never mention BCCI and Barclays in the same breath BCCI was a money launderers, drug pushers bank owned by Pakistanis and Arabs nothing to do with the British government. By the way should a democratically elected government like Britain recognise a 'military junta' that took over by coup, that won't happen in 21st century but Britain recognised Buhari government

5. Your statement: 'Buhari created artificial scarcity of essential commodities (essenco we called them) milk, bread, toilet, rice, why because they corruptly stopped manufacturing firms from getting foreign exchange and sold the FX to middle men. This period saw closure of many factories' is akin to beer parlour analysis, my brother. Where is the proof of this weighty accusation? Is is just because the man was a Northerner like the bureau de change people? My guy your response is too simplistic, it was not the Hausa money changers that were given FX, it was big business in Lagos at the time, the term Form M became popular then, just 'oil bloc' became popular in OBJ government.The finance ministry was market place with people jostling for allocation of FX. It was IBB (ironically) who introduced the banks bidding for FX, prior to that FX was given out by Ministry of Finance. Buhari and Idiagbon had little understanding of economics and like military leaders before them felt that physically flogging businessmen and traders would loosen the market and reduce prices - this is not history, this I experienced first hand

6. I agree that Fela's sentence might have been harsh. But please, I love Baba 70 too, but we don't need to whip up sentiments by putting his name in capital letters! why jail Baba for $500 and cart him off to Maiduguri, where the Judge who sentenced him actually went to visit him in hospital, since 1975 Baba has been the only prophet in this country telling it how it is. WAI

7. Your comment on the drug agents/barons is taken care of by my analogy of military regimes. If you hadn't fogiven him, please do for no man is perfect. let Buhari recognise he did wrong then we will forgive him, we no dey keep malice

8. Your comment 'Buhari threw out GUMI without recourse to any law' really amused me to no end! How could you expect any military regime not to act on whims? That is essentially their hallmark. Check history. Therefore, nothing new! Buhari saw that Sheikh Gumi could cause the disintegration of Nigeria through his comments and he acted as a firm, responsible leader. - he acted as bully, there are enough laws in this country keep the man locked up or even restricted, if the Head of State does not follow laws who in the country will?

9. Also, your comments on 'over 400 maitaisine followers killed in Kano? how many has Gadaffi killed? Can you imagine Obama killing 400 Americans?' falls pathetically flat on its face. How could a military regime curb a religious insurgence? By rubbing the heads of the deadly Maitatsine sect members? Like the clueless GEJ is doing with the unending Jos crisis? Buhari saw a misguided religious group killing innocent Nigerians of all tribes and faiths and he moved to quel their insurgency! - Many people on nairaland post from the Western world Germany, Canada, US, UK which of these countries will kill 400 of it's own citizens no matter the provocation, our leaders especially the military and ex-military have told how cheap our lives are; bomb ODI, bomb Camp 5 in Warri, kill 100's in Borno (see the youtube films of police shooting people lying down), then we the masses congratulate own leaders for being strong

11. You also stated that 'But most importantly why should we as nation go backwards? Buhari had his time, allow younger Nigerians rule.' This is mere fallacy, When has being young equalled performance? When has being in late 60s or even 70s meant indolence/failure? Let's rid our minds of this 'let the youth rule for ruling sake mentality'. I am a youth also, but on this score BUHARI IS BEST! Mind you, find out how old the great leaders of Malaysia, China, etc were when they transformed their countries, it is our national culture with this over respect for age that is one of our biggest problems, how many of us here on nairaland face to face with even a Local Government chairman will dare tell him the truth? if a commissioner from your state comes to you in London or Atlanta, you will struggle to take him out, wine and dine him, ask him wetin dey happen? expecting something in return. Like you said in your earlier post' we have been singing up NEPA for years' left to this old school we would still have NITEL. If you must vote try Ribadu, Chris Okotie, hell even Dele Momodu but why must we go backwards?

Let the healthy debate go on, my family and I are all for BUHARI! Peace Old boy Buhari na wrong number

Healthy discussion. However:
@Faithin9ja,
You seem to be getting is wrong. How would you expect rule of law when the military were ruled with decrees? The falw in you arguments is that you generalized and simply considered anyone who had formerly been in Khakis to be corrupt, yet you have not been able to substantiate your claims. If Oseni became corrupt because the gap toothed general (IBB) availed them with the opportunities to do such, would you now blame it on Buhari.

It's well past midnite here and I hope to read from you guys later today.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by rasputinn(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Na wa

Nairaland is really breeding some cyber urchins at an alrming rate,urchins who do not know  their right from their left.In essence,they are empty vessels and they seek recognition and some recognition of sorts by flaunting their idiocy in the form of references made to rasputinn,,,,hmmmmm.Should I make their day by joining issues with these kids who're still battling with their school work,mmmmmm I think not so Gaj or Dtaj,please move on
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by rasputinn(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
honeric01:

Old tales, how does Military leaders lead? it seems you don't understand anything about governance, why compare the time of decree with the time of majority?

He has to cos buhari is so clueless when it comes to the latter.This is the reason we will mobilise all and sundry to ensure that democrats that understand the times we're in,get voted in to steer the ship of state.GEJ is the man,hate him or love him,we're voting him in
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by faithin9ja: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
People praising Buhari keep making noise about him not being corrupt. He may not be corrupt but that doesn't mean he is good leader or was a good head of state, as a military ruler he had disastrous policies, ok he arrested and jailed corrupt civil servants but what legacy did he leave for the country?

someone said he did not lead a coup, that IBB led the coup, so why did he accept the mantle of head of state? why didn't they give the the most senior military person, instead they retired him and put Buhari as head of state (but Buhari was not a coup plotter!!! grin)

Please read your history carefully

Ok forget the past, what plans does this ex-dictator have for Nigeria? apart from immunity issue (which is a red herring)
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by honeric01(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
faithin9ja:

^^^^^

You need to read this for your own good.

Something you don't know about Buhari

Muhammed Kabir
A Rejoinder to “Buhari, Atiku, Go and Rest” written by Naiwu Osahun: a response from MK Hassan

Dear Naiwu Osahun,
I read your article with the above caption and was compelled to write a rejoinder because of the inaccuracies it conveyed. The article only succeeded in exposing your ignorance of what has been happening in Nigeria, not surprising to me because you have stayed too long in the West and have no clue or is it due to some deliberate intellectual mischief? It may be better if you start writing on Memphis Tennessee, the civil right movements and how Dr. King was assassinated in Memphis since you know that place very well to have been given the city’s key before you get enlightened on local politics back home in Nigeria and start writing. I am really disappointed with that article and other ones you have previously wrote. It is obvious that your article wanted to attack the personality of Buhari but it ended up with bunch of contradictions and lack of scholarship. I cannot defend both Atiku and Jonathan because they all have case files before EFCC. While Atiku has one with respect to PTDF, Mr. Jonathan’s wife has a case file involving 12 million dollars when he was Governor of Bayelsa and she was arrested by EFCC then. Jonathan became Vice President and now Acting President and the case has since died silently. However, on Buhari I need to put the records straight point by point, I hope my rejoinder will be given the same publicity as your initial write up.

1. Mitary Training: Buhari does not fit in to the profile you wrote. In case you don't know Buhari graduated as a military officer (lieutenant) in Aldeshot UK. He went to the US National War College Carlisle in Pennsylvania from 1980 -1981. That is where the most respected officers of the US army such as Collin Powell attended to become generals. He was at the Defense College of India as well. By all military standards, his training is superb and the best any general can get in the world. Buhari was not some idle sitting General on baboon tree as you stated in your write up when he was in the army. In 1982-1983 when Chad took over our land with more than 19 villages like what the Cameroonians did with the support of France in the case of Bakassi, he then Brigadier Buhari led a successful operation as the GOC to push back Chad and reclaim our territory. If it was Buhari, there is no way as President, he will hand over Bakassi to Cameroon, that is true patriotism. I am not Buhari's relative and I have never met him in my life. But I have taken the pain to know a lot about him by reading facts because I believe among all the possible candidates vying for the Presidency now that may end up ruling Nigeria, he is the best qualified. Someone challenged me on the comments section of Sahara Reporters that I must compare General David Petreaus (The General Commanding Central Command in the Middle East of the US Forces) and Buhari; that is a tall order. They did not serve in the same army but still you have to give it to Buhari. Buhari as Lieutenant after graduating from the UK royal army fought in the Congo in 1964-65 as part of the first mission forces to stabilize the country during it first civil war and won the Congo Medal. He is comparable to Petreaus of US in terms of war command and strategy training. Petreaus Attended the US War College, Pennsylvania to become a General, Buhari went to the same college from 1980-1981 to be General even though Petreaus did, Buhari is his senior even by the US army rankings. Buhari fought a dangerous battle in Congo as a Lieutenant and won the Congo medal, Petreaus did not. Buhari fought in the Biafra civil war as a captain; Petreaus has not fought in a civil war. Buhari commanded an army division to defend his country against Chad, Petreaus commanded an army division to destroy a country Iraq. Now anyone who wants to can compare them.

2. Buhari's family background: Buhari came from a poor family in Daura. He is not the typical northern prince that you may think of. He lost his father Mallam Dauda, when he was young and his uncle took care of him and sent him to school and after secondary school, he joined the army and went to train in the UK royal army. You should have found out about all that before you write your article. It is because of his kind of background and the suffering he went through that he has no sympathy for corruption and the northern traditional ruling families fear him. Quite unlike Atiku, IBB, Yar'adua, Abdussalam etc, he has no traditional title, he refused to accept one from any emir even though they want to give him one even today. The masses in the north have decided to give him one. They call him Baba Buhari Shugaban talakawan Nigeria (Meaning our father, Buhari the leader of the masses).

3. Buhari, the so called Jihadist: Buhari was the first person to fight religious extremism in Nigeria. Anyone can go and find out about a group called Maitatsine in the north that took up arms in 1984 in the name of Jihad in States like Kano, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Adamawa and what he did to them. You also need to read about his refusal to allow every tom manliness and harry to become a pastor or imam in Nigeria like what is happening today. That is why we have so many religious crisis in the country because illiterates are parading themselves as Mallams and Pastors and fomenting trouble in the land. In respect of Nuhu Ribadu, Nasiru El Rufai, two of the most recent distinguished northerners anyone likes to mention, I would like to let you know that they have learnt a lot from Buhari as well. Nuhu got the opportunity to fight his first battle of corruption when he was doing his NYSC in 1984 when Buhari was investigating the 1984 thieves, Nuhu served in the Ministry of Trade where the import license scams took place and it is there, he told us on one occasion while delivering a lecture, that he got the inspiration to fight corruption and decided to join the police after his NYSC. In the case of El-Rufai, he also worked as consultant for PTF when Buhari was its chairman. Not surprising that they are hard working and distinguished. However, just before the 2003 elections, mischief makers like Atiku went to the south to misinformed people that he is a jihadist and support Sharia. If that is the case distinguished southerners both Christians and Muslims alike will not have supported him and I am talking of people like late Gani Fawehimi, who invited him to his house and raised Buhari’s hand before the media for all of us to see. People like Olu Falae, Tam David West and the like who still say a lot of good things about him and are supporting him. The truth must be told this time.

4. IBB's Coup against Buhari: Buhari refused to accept IMF loans and refused to devalue the naira then and I am glad you acknowledge that in your article and because of that he had to go because the west didn't like him so they used IBB to bring SAP that scuttle our econo y and put us in 18 billion dollars debt even though we sell oil. Meanwhile, he has retired General Ali Gusau in 1984 because of disagreements regarding work and defense contracts as reported along with Babangida, the duo planned the coup and when they succeeded, Babangida recalled Ali Gusau back to the army and made him his chief of Defense Intelligence. By the way, I would like you to know that Buhari sent Gusau on training to UK and US in intelligence and security while he was head of state. He made IBB his chief of army state but IBB is nothing short of a traitor to Buhari just the same way Dimka and Bisalla were traitors to Murtala in the 1976 coup.

5. Buhari planned a coup because of missing oil billions: He planned a coup against people like Umaru Dikko the then transport minister who were giving themselves import licenses for rice and skimming Nigerians and the like of Dr Tahir, the communication minister, who were importing horses and their food from Argentina. I met late Dr. Tahir who became Buhari's supporter in 2003, when I visited him in 2002 he told us that what Buhari did then was right, because they have lost their direction as a government. Dr. Tahir was a man of high intellectual capacity with a Phd in sociology from Cambridge, he spoke the truth. What Buhari did as a petroleum minister was the successful supervision and construction of three of the nation refineries, over 4000km of pipelines and 28 depots that we have failed to maintain today and so we import oil. How much has been stolen in just the turnaround maintenance of the refineries between Obasanjo and Abdussalam and still the refineries are not working? Over 4 billion dollars from 1999 to date. Infact before Obasanjo left, he auctioned one of refineries to Dangote at about 250 million dollars, something worth more than 3 billion dollars, Yar’adua reversed that sale.

6.Buhari and PTF: It is obvious you have not been home for long and so you are writing on what you don't know. On PTF, Buhari rehabilitated universities in Nigeria, provided textbooks for libraries and I am a witnessed, I used them for my final year project with PTF written on them. He supplied buses to the universities that time universities have no means of transportation. He built lecture theaters that I have studied in. We were happy to drive in the PTF buses and go for excursions to Kainji and Ajaokuta. What happened in PTF was after Obj won election even before he was sworn in and seeing the PTF records, he said he is going to ban PTF because it has no constitutional backing in a democracy. Because constitutionally all revenues must go to federation account and allocated by RMFAC. So when he was sworn in, he appointed a sole administrator, Dr. Haruna Adamu to investigate PTF hoping he will find something against Buhari. But it ended with Haruna going to jail for stealing $100 million dollars and it is in the records and newspapers in case you don’t know.

7.Missing PTF Money: . Let me tell you if that money you are talking about was missing in PTF, in both 2003 and 2007 elections, PDP and OBJ will have used that against Buhari just like he did to Atiku and PTDF and how he intimidated IBB on Glo by arresting his son, but OBJ cannot because he knows the man is so clean and that is who we need today in Nigeria. You can accuse Buhari for high handedness when he initially came in to power in 1983 by sending the politicians to Kiri Kiri with long life sentences but not corruption. Looking back to the 1980's , I can say Buhari was even compassionate. During that time, in Ghana and Congo and several African countries where they were coups, people like Rawlings in Ghana executed the government officials by firing squad or hanging but Buhari just jailed them. Some Nigerians are now even clamoring for a revolution or the Rawlings style.

8.Buhari and Democracy: Since the time he joined partisan politics, Buhari has conducted himself in the most admirable manner to anyone who knows what African politics is. Whenever, he lost, he went to court to follow due process. He has been in court for more than 20 months in one occasion making his case. He refused to mobilize his follows to rise against the Government or become unruly. If you don’t know he has such a large following but even if you think he doesn’t look at what is happening in other African countries. Raila Odinga and Kenya, they almost went to civil war because of elections. Morgan Tseveingire and Zimbwebwe, the country is now in shambles.

9. Let me be categorically clear, I am not saying Buhari is Saint Buhari and has no faults. I have my own different opinions on him as well but given our circumstances and the practical reality we are facing the main options we have in 2011 are BUHARI, ATIKU, BABANGIDA, GOODLUCK, the rest of the candidates are not yet out and I have not seen someone with their political heavy weight, we may be left with only the option of electing Buhari if we want to move this country forward. In a real political fight, Jonathan may not survive the intrigues. I don’t have anything against him but I am waiting for him to prove himself on electricity. I am even helping him because I have given his government a plan on how to fix it in the next one year, I hope he can deliver on the electricity promise to prove to us that he can lead and solve our problems.

Finally, if you think my points are not correct or I am being dishonest, I think we have no other option than I challenge you to a debate on your write up perhaps with Sahara reporters and informed journalists and historians as panelists. You are in Tennessee, I am in Pennsylvania, so we can meet in the neutral middle state of Ohio in a city like Cincinnati for the debate. I can pay for your travel fare from Memphis if you want me to. After the debate on Buhari with facts and defending the trash you wrote, then we can put it in on Youtube and Sahara reporters that way Nigerian’s will be more enlightened. I am not intimidated by the bunch of acronyms and titles after your name. It is dangerous to be writing silly stories and misleading people, it is not helping the situation in Nigeria.

MK Hassan can be reached at mk.hassan@hotmail.com
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by faithin9ja: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
@honeric01

I read that article months ago.

I lived and was a politically active undergraduate when Buhari and IBB, were in power, I don't need an Hassan write up to tell me half truths of a dictator. if you are basing your knowledge of Buhari on this write up alone then I can only blame IBB, Abacha and OBJ for the state of our education which leaves people you so poorly informed.

in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king, hence Buhari looks like a breath of fresh air when compared to our current crop of rulers. Trust me Buhari is a clueless as the rest of them.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by reindeer: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
well, as for me , he has shown some sincerity and definitely a breath of fresh air.
I will take this one eyed man ahead of the hordes of blind folks led by the clueless blind guy in aso rock now
Is he perfect, no!
But i still think he's the best option out of the current lot, maybe next time around we will have better options, but for now,Sai Buhari!!
BB 2011
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by jmoore(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2011
we need to open our eyes very well. The main problem is the courts and not immunity clause.

All the corrupt ex governors are not covered by immunity clause , why did they not end up in jail after their tenure?

Besides which political party is preaching for corruption, they are all against corruption>> ''in words''
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 02, 2011
i always laugh whenever you guys here talk about buhari!
Do you knw that my mum always kneel nd prays that Buhari never win(i mean it) grin
if i try explaining a little good
things to her,she even go ahead telling me how they pray in US (with my broda, wife nd oder nigerians)so that he wont win rather for Goodluck to. And even here in onitsha(where i'm sure of)no body ever talks of buhari
i think its only on internet like this that the man got guts!
@topic that wld be a hard task unless their party got a good seat in the legislator.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Mar 02, 2011
honeric01:

Stop peddling lies, Buhari didn't lead any coup, nor did he overthrown any government, rather it was IBB that did and this same IBB is your GEJ's mentor.

EOD.
This is what we call Complete Ownage of an individual. . .

Please honer, take it slowly and easy with him. . .he doesn't deserve this.
Re: I’ll Remove Immunity Clause – Buhari ! by honeric01(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2011
faithin9ja:

@honeric01

I read that article months ago.

I lived and was a politically active undergraduate when Buhari and IBB, were in power, I don't need an Hassan write up to tell me half truths of a dictator. if you are basing your knowledge of Buhari on this write up alone then I can only blame IBB, Abacha and OBJ for the state of our education which leaves people you so poorly informed.

in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king, hence Buhari looks like a breath of fresh air when compared to our current crop of rulers. Trust me Buhari is a clueless as the rest of them.

You don't know me, so keep your "insults" to yourself, you don't have to go into insulting me just because you feel there's a rebuttal to all you've been typing.

Even without that article, i have researched Buhari myself and i don't need you to preach lies to me. If you think what mr Hassan wrote are lies, his email address is on the article, email him or TAKE UP HIS REQUEST, hope you saw that he dared anyone to a debate? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys A Used Car From The Police And Finds Something Very Valuable In It / A Look At Venezuela And Why Our Government Deserves Commendation. / SEC: Nigeria’s Rising Debt Servicing Is An Economic Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.