Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? (3616 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Sammy07:

We have eastern, western, northern rail.
Eastern rail is Ph, Aba, Calabar.

Even western rail didn't pass my state (Ondo)

it only pass Lagos, ogun, abeokuta, Osun and kwara

Sometimes I question if Ondo is really part of the Southwest. We get overlooked a lot, is it because we’re not as islamticised like the other western states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 12:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria's Centre of Excellence at University of Nigeria Enugu Campus

Also commissioned by PMB.

2 projects commissioned in the SE, but PDP and all their useless presidents did not commissione 1 single project in the whole of SE in 16 years.

Very sad.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Banmeallday: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Goke7:

Let igbos continue to develop their land cos no one will do it for them. Everyone region has it's problems. You guys stop making your problem a national problem. We are tired of that

Nope you neva tire......The moment we march and declare to return to a our ancestral African name of Biafra, you will come again to fight us to remain. You cant be taking our resources and squandering it left and right with kickbacks to the same racist colonialist and then refrain us from having world class seaports and airports and then say every region blah blah.

If every region has its problems then that means NIGGER AREA TERRITORIES aint working.

What’s so hard to see that...unless of course, you are a black person
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Banmeallday: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

And this is PMB doing what your useless jona and 16 years of PDP couldn't do.

Shame on you..

One day we will burn the ZIk House.....burn it with the same oil that he agreed to give to Almajari.......so that folks go know say putting ambition over the obvious interest of your people no GO WORK

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Sometimes I question if Ondo is really part of the Southwest. We get overlooked a lot, is it because we’re not as islamticised like the other western states?

When your leaders are mediocre, lazy, useless and incompetent, you quickly blame it on religion, tribalism and bigotry.

Ondo is an oil produ ing state, they get allocations, they collect IGR and the collect extra 13% derivation.

There are poorer states in Nigeria with more to show for their little money so have you asked your leaders what they are doing with your money even though you are really not from Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
eagleu:

Excuse me?
You couldn't take a simple 102 lecture, because obviously you went to night school for your 101 class.
How easy for you to jump into insults when you run out arrows in your quiver.
[/s]

Face topic, obviously, you don't know the meaning of insults.

Show us the projects jona and 16 years of PDP commissioned in the SE.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2020
See, I know how you brain works, the competent people commissioning projects left and right for you are the bad people that you must hate, but the useless ones that deceived you and left you with nothing are the best, they are your heroes, all because of hatred, bigotry and tribalism.

This is pure Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Collins9156(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2020
So surprising
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by afube: 4:03am On Sep 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

They were happy and joyous, this is how bitter and bigoted they are.

They love to cry about lack of FG presence in the SE, but their reps, senators, ministers, agency directors and so on are all part of the same FG.

Incompetence is not limited to their leaders, it's all the way down to the ignorant bigots on NL.

you are evil personified...........Ndigbo will exist this union sooner than you think,then you can roll in the hay with aboki in perpetuity, it will not concern us.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by laiperi: 4:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Op. Lagos to Onitsha or Onitsha to Lagos.

Weytin the train go carry go back from Lagos after dumping the whole East in Lagos?

Without train thousands dey enter Lagos everyday. People never finish for East.

Abeg, no let me call Thunder!

2 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by tboy2233: 4:59am On Sep 25, 2020
It was those senator that start that ridiculous story of sovereignty bullshit, they begin many investigation concerning Chinese loan, and this this could stall the funding of those rail line if they continue to interfere
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by tiger28: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2020
You FORGOT "5 Percent"?
You guys can vote for WHOMEVER.......It will ALWAYS be INSIGNIFICANT!!!
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by tiger28: 5:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Sammy07:

We have eastern, western, northern rail.
Eastern rail is Ph, Aba, Calabar.

Even western rail didn't pass my state (Ondo)

it only pass Lagos, ogun, abeokuta, Osun and kwara
SMARTEST comment ever! Isn't Aba in the EAST?
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ikinternational: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

They pick and chose eastern region only when it suits their warped tribal point of view.

Guy shut the fuvck up for once
You lactose im becile.
Stop trying to derail the thread. Freaking dickhead

Don't own shit. Don't employ nobody. But a patriot
FOH
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2020
afube:

you are evil personified...........Ndigbo will exist this union sooner than you think,then you can roll in the hay with aboki in perpetuity, it will not concern us.

Why not exit now? What are you waiting for?

I can't wait.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy shut the fuvck up for once
You lactose im becile.
Stop trying to derail the thread. Freaking dickhead

Don't own shit. Don't employ nobody. But a patriot
FOH

Why is this Ipob baking like bingo?

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ikinternational: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2020
cocolacec:

We will rather build rail road from lagos to Benin republic to connect our Yoruba relatives there,we have enough Ibos on Yoruba soil we dont need more.
Ibos can bulid railroad to connect to Cameroun.
Buhari is connecting huasas/fulani from other nations.

Ndi "we" abia go.
Even A guy that has never held a tax clearance certificate in his hands get mouth. Just pure comedy
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ikinternational: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Why is this Ipob baking like bingo?

I don't like yo bitchass
Go outside n spew your igbo rubbish. Or igbos no dey your side. Ndi ala

No more responses from me dickhead. I'm helping your derailment agenda
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ikinternational: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Rosskii:

When you stop calling Nigeria a 'zoo' and campaigning for secession, you donkey.

Until then you can trek, or use Ekene Dili Chukwu.

Look at the non tribalist. Don't you just feel the love. But more importantly, the sophistication.

Abi the igbos have been exempted from paying taxes.
The amount of people that reason like goats on this forum is alarming
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ikinternational: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
I believe the second Niger bridge is in katsina. You are not the only people in this country, if you get a major project in your region,pls allow other regions to also have a test of such project. Stop being greedy even though I know that greediness is in ipob blood. Federal government spend billions of dollars in second niger bridge, you still want them to spend more in that region without considering other regions. Why are you people greedy like this nah?

Do you have any clue how old that project is?

Absolutely no way you typed that with a straight face.
This is just for nairaland posturing.

You wouldn't dare make that speech in front of God.
Because you know what you wrote is complete bullshit.
Imagine pretending as if the SE has tasted much of federal might.

Greedy indeed. You people can lie sha
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SIONKPO1(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2020
They will Link Agbor,to Onitsha,its a process it will happen soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo’s Letter To Presidency Re-surfaces! / Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted / Embattled Adamawa REC Yunusa-Ari Fails To Appear In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.