Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (16456 Views)

Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2018
The federal government said poorest Nigerian families will get N5,000 each as it prepares to share $500m Abacha loot.

How will they identify these poor Nigerians? Is this not another way of relooting the loot?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by izzou(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2018
They have the list already

Some nairalanders are collating for this forum. I think Ngene is in charge cool

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Ibegtodiffer: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Exactly what I have been thinking. This is more so because there's almost no middle class in Nigeria. A man who earns #150,000 and has 15 to 20 direct and indirectdependants is poor. How many Nigerian workers have less than 15 to 20 direct and indirect dependants? So who are the "Poor"? For me, it is sheer deceit and and obvious attempt to re-loot the loot. How can you even think of sharing money as a poverty-relieving policy in the 21st century? This government never ceases to shock the world, especially in it's economic policies.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by xana101: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2018
They should share d money to every one with bvn no.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by jesse8048(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2018
The people who are ready to be brain washed and cast votes for them are the people they will transfer the cash to. That's campaign money.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by pedel: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Obama sent cheques to homes in the USA.
Nigeria problem is how and when was the list of poor people collated.
It will definitely be relooted.

Ibegtodiffer:
Exactly what I have been thinking. This is more so because there's almost no middle class in Nigeria. A man who earns #150,000 and has 15 to 20 direct and indirectdependants is poor. How many Nigerian workers have less than 15 to 20 direct and indirect dependants? So who are the "Poor"? For me, it is sheer deceit and and obvious attempt to re-loot the loot. How can you even think of sharing money as a poverty-relieving policy in the 21st century? This government never ceases to shock the world, especially in it's economic policies.

8 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by slimfit1(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Once you can speak hausa and Fulani.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by tolexy007(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2018
grin in Omawunmi voice "if you ask me, who i go ask?..... 90% of that money is going to North, na sure banker

19 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by LexngtonSteele: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Good question.

PMB rode on the anti-corruption platform and apart from Maina, Dubai Buratai, Babachir Grasscutter,

He has bungled several prosecution attempts, returned houses to Timipre Sylva (not sure of spelling)

THEY WILL RELOOT THE MONEY ( red ink intentional)

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
This is the $500 million question......

8 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Riversides2003(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
This Government is just so dumb, they want to give. 5000 to the poorest Nigerian when almost 70% of the entire population are living in poverty. They will share the monies to their cronies against 2019 elections. Why not build hospitals that will benefit the masses.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by ManirBK: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Its seems NAFDAC is not enforcing the ban on codeine because you can see its effect every where including the post Above Me. Please Nafdac wake up to your responsibilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Lilimax(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Consider the money being shared to Northerners only shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by kolafolabi(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
That's another way of relooting the loot..

9 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by blackboy2star(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
I tire oo... No data to know who's poor or rich...
Guess the money is meant for election.

9 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Paperwhite(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
This concept was just another propaganda stunt by the APC government for 2019.It's today they started to retrieve the "Abacha's didn't stole a dime" loots

6 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Rather than build 3 world class hospitals in 3 regions........ Just an idea... Clueless bunch of rogues.....

15 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by jericco1(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
they know.... his brothers will have the lion share

2 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by djmummy: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Wonderful
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by ruboy(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
They who to give the money, and when to share d money...Naija is f*cked up.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by OgologoDimkpa: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Campaign money don set.
To be shared to Jihadist, Muslims, Hausa-Fulanis.

Shame to bad people in government! shocked

8 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by samplanner(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
common Npower programme FG can't fully fund it, talk more of introducing another fake scheme. The Nigerian government is always a joke, both PDP and APC, they are all the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Dutchey(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
like d 5k will make them rich

4 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Emu4life(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Ah wonder o
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Lordave: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
This is thoughtless!

What problem will N5,000 solve for an Almajiri family of 9?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
BUBU TALK AT TIMES AS FOOLISH BEING...

3 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Darkseid(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Poor Nigerians = Fulani Herdsmen
quick maths cool cool

5 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by OgologoDimkpa: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
kolafolabi:
That's another way of relooting the loot..

2 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by oshe11: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
IF YOU ARE A NORTHERNER AND WILLING TO VOTE FOR APC......

YOU ARE A POOR NIGERIAN- FG

10 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by maxzzo1(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
That is were relooting comes in
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by feelamong(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
How did the world bank know that we have 85M poor Nigerians in Nigeria Now?

I guess they will give their list to the FG undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don’t Have The Numeric Strength To Remove Saraki, Dogara – George Moghalu / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai / President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.