Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi (29722 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport / LONDON DETENTION: Peter Obi Impersonator Issued Passport By Nigerian Govt / Nigeria At 60: Not The Celebration But The Work Ahead, By Dotun Adekanmbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Openbusiness: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by ijewejones: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

Go ask your papa

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by calculator123(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
ijewejones:

I can't read this epistle because of Nigerian passport

Give me another punishment grin grin

Explain the economic useful of the Niger railway.

Attach your reference tongue
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:
Mod please ban me
me too
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Hezmatosky: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oooooh! Nigeria. What a mighty falling angry
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by calculator123(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

Your papa

Run along boy, I hope you meet someone who would install SENSE.exe into you.

1 Like

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by ijewejones: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
calculator123:

Explain the economic useful of the Niger railway.

Attach your reference tongue

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by RPG2020(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
The funny part be say the op himself dey try enter Canada go seek Adoro say he na from Zimbabwe
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by mujahid777(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Not surprised. Some people from the land of the fallen sun have made it their life mission to be the leaders of criminality everywhere they go. Our passport value will keep going down.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Favemmzar200(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:
Mod please ban me
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Favemmzar200(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:
Mod please ban me
Foolish impersonator...you are doing ya sef

3 Likes

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by filitech070: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Interesting
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by juman(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Obviously one nigeria is a fraud and huge mistake.
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Aether(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nigerians are too complacent and extremely adaptable to suffering. That's all I'll say.

1 Like

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by 12345DKO(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:
Mod please ban me
I think the moderators should look into this account. It is similar to that of righteousness89 and he's been posting stuff the man of God would never post. This I'm sure this impostor is doing to make the people of this forum feel that the real righteousness89 is a hypocrite.

To the moderators, this is a crime and should not be condoled here.

Thank you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by ijewejones: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

Your papa

Since you want a taste of Ijewejones..

I pity the sex organs that brought you into planet earth..

Big fooool
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
the countries we are surpassing are countries in conflict.Sudan,Iraq,somalia,syria all these countries are still in war conflict so nothing to be proud about it.Well our international passport rating is falling because anywhere we go we always love comminting crimes

2 Likes

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by juman(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buhari is not a good president. So far he has failed the masses.
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by avalontony(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
;
Righteosness89:
Mod please ban me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Positiveme2020: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
12345DKO:

I think the moderators should look into this account. It is similar to that of righteousness89 and he's been posting stuff the man of God would never post. This I'm sure this impostor is doing to make the people of this forum feel that the real righteousness89 is a hypocrite.

Thank you
You are very right, I agree with you.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Favemmzar200(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Righteosness89 post=94274924][/quote]At this point i think you should go and submit that crayon u call a dick cos you lack the balls to be yourself thereby impersonating the real righteousness89....please was he the reason behind your misreable destiny... Or is he the reason why a wasted sperm like you have nothing to do than impost

2 Likes

Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wickedness, nepotism and quota system are pressing down on Nigeria's neck, while through struggling breath she whimpers "I can't breathe"

Meanwhile those insulting that guy, Nairaland has no rules covering impersonation.
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:
Mod please ban me
Get a life loser, you're even worse than the real guy.
Re: Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi by Favemmzar200(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
12345DKO:

Thank you
Seriously and all the rules sadly doesnt include impersonation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) / APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) / Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.