Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! (1338 Views)

Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 / Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! by uch4apex(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Are you open minded to learn how to generate capitals without using bank or dropping collaterals?

Are you open minded to learn how to start a risk free global business without loosing money?

LA BUENA VIDA PROJECT has a team of experts and diverse network of entrepreneurs involved in different industries that will teach you how to use your little daily expense money as an access to create your desired financial outcome..

To be considered for the opportunity, please click on the link below ������

https://surveyheart.com/form/5f6204af7bbfde55bb15b138

Re: Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! by BenDanor(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
please permit me to ask. I got Introduced to this business recently and I would like to know if it is only connecting or registering other people that this business is all about?

are there other things to do?

Please don't be offended, I just need to understand how just linking and registering people will make just receiving credit alerts.

Thanks for replying me in advance.
Re: Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! by uch4apex(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
BenDanor:
please permit me to ask. I got Introduced to this business recently and I would like to know if it is only connecting or registering other people that this business is all about?

Please don't be offended, I just need to understand how just linking and registering people will make just receiving credit alerts.

Private chat me
Re: Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! by ClassicMan202(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
uch4apex:

Private chat me

Answer here na.... Others will learn too
Re: Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! by 7826stan(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
I read through your comment and I felt to drop this.

I am a top consultant in the La Buenavida organization, Abuja and I will like you (and whoever may be reading this later) to hear this. In the financial world, making money is not just the bases, just like you stated; "connecting people and you get alert". You need to understand the system of the financial world first, then you will get to know that living the good life is not just about Making money.
1st, do you have EMPATHY? Do you have the mind of assisting others in life? If yes, then you can join us.

2ndly, what works for us is mentorship, you will agree with me that there is no system In the world that doesn't require you having a mentor. If you don't, then you will fall out of the system easily or you suffer before you hit the limelight, so, to get more about the system, you can chat me up or call me on 07036973443.

2021 is here to make many achievers of dream, what is your new year resolutions? Note that the resolution will not work if you don't take the bold step to change.
07036973443 is the contact. Catch ya.�

BenDanor:

Re: Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! by 7826stan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Actually, you gat points, others will learn but just that our system is base on mentorship and it only left to individual to choose to learn through a mentor.

I am a mentor and a coach in the system, you can chat me up on 07036973443 to come see the module of the organization.�

ClassicMan202:

Answer here na.... Others will learn too

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Career In Cisco Networking / Vacancies At Total / Gtb Infor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.