Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG (35220 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by toscolee(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2020
" it is for Nigeria to determine how they deal with these perpetrators in Nigeria, Laing said ".

Nobody dealt or was willing to deal with them, actuality, they can't be dealt with.
They humbly advised themselves. I suspect the West have intelligence reports about what the actors were planning, so acted to save lives.
Next time, apart from the UK, and the US, include the EU and if possible, allies.
I have a feeling that you read comments on nairaland over there. I have a word for you, the position of the government of Nigeria is not in line with that of the masses on the issue.
Next time, include their families and deport the ones they take to your countries in elections periods, and election violence will reduce.

6 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by becky39000(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2020
I just hope & pray that all other European countries follow suit, including China & Japan also!!!

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Edojoma(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2020
imamabi:
If you think they are doing to help the Nigerian masses you are deceiving yourself. They ban those that incite election violence. What about those that embezzle millions and are going to invest it there?

Is it not those dat incite electoral violence dat wins n also embezzle enough money to invest in dia country

Its same set of people. Cos doz dat r embezzling, r either those directly involved or dia puppets dat r benefiting from dem... So hit d nail on d head n every oda part will follow..

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Oketwin(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2020
So liang has to break every word down, dis govtmt n its appointees are d real definition of cluelessness.i dey shame 4 our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by bejeria101(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipmems:
Now you realized that your leaders value access and their assets in foreign lands to conducting free and fair elections in the country.
If you have functioning laws for election offenders, why are you asking the US and UK to remove the ban, you should be happy that they are adding an extra layer of retribution for election offenders.
For the fact that the presidency is sending delegations and replying to the ban (by US & UK) only goes to show that they are guilty of SELECTION FRAUD. A clear conscience fears no ACCUSATION, abi?
Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Masterk2019: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Next EU visa ban i love dis

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by dominic17: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Can this ban extend to those who could not fix hospitals in they country yet use money paid by poor masses as taxes to treat themselves and they families abroad ?

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by egoldman(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2020
francisbiz:

You talk too much without much sense

He makes a lot of sense bro.
Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by femi4love(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipmems:
Now you realized that your leaders value access and their assets in foreign lands to conducting free and fair elections in the country.
If you have functioning laws for election offenders, why are you asking the US and UK to remove the ban, you should be happy that they are adding an extra layer of retribution for election offenders.
For the fact that the presidency is sending delegations and replying to the ban (by US & UK) only goes to show that they are guilty of SELECTION FRAUD. A clear conscience fears no ACCUSATION, abi?

Waa gbayi, nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by NevetsIbot(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... how dare the UK take it upon itself to decide which Nigerians enter their country?

Lol. Its their county... The real question is... "How dare Nigeria tell them who and who they should allow to enter their country"

Think about it..

6 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by miketayo(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Gbam as if they read my mind. you cant allow criminal inside you house

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by miketayo(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... how dare the UK take it upon itself to decide which Nigerians enter their country?

like asking you why you put locks in your house. allow everyone inside na

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by ogbonnachrys: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Laing recalled that prior to the 2019 general election, the Nigerian Government welcomed its policy, adding that maybe the government probably assumed that its policy applied to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) only.

“I am surprised in the way they said this because before the last election, they welcomed our policy. Of course, they probably assumed it applied to PDP individuals.

Absolutely right. They(APC) never knew they were part of the policy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2020
abumeinben:

Asweh.

Na only China go be destination, Wuhan specifically.
Chinese hate currupt people Gan. Dem go dey fear to there. Those ones wey dey give their politicians death sentence

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Simpubozz(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipmems:
Exactly bro. I was telling someone that this visa ban of a thing is a major factor why the Edo election was successful. These politicians are Ass lickers to these white folks so they already know how the game gonna end in the case of electoral fraud. I think it's a good one

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Shattuck(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2020
sinkhole:
Imaging, if I am one of these people in Nigerian government, I will actually be feeling really ashamed and embarrassed! Just listen to how things are being explained to them as if they do not understand simple English, what is the meaning of sovereignty?
If you think you can govern your country as you like, no problem but we can also decide who enters and who does not enter our country.
The UK seems to continue, "if you don't like our decision then do not come to our country for medical tourism and educational adventure for your children again"!
Nigerian govt officials are some of the dumbest folks in the world.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Saao(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2020
izombie:
it won't make them sensible as long as they still have other places to go to. They can go to China, Singapore, UAE, turkey, even the Caribbean. They will never have sense until the whole world bans them from coming to their countries.
Let me ask you, since the lockdown began in March, have they improve on any hospital in Nigeria?
don't forget they have assets in the two nations illegally acquire which they may not enjoy because of the ban.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Awoo88: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
izombie:
it won't make them sensible as long as they still have other places to go to. They can go to China, Singapore, UAE, turkey, even the Caribbean. They will never have sense until the whole world bans them from coming to their countries.
Let me ask you, since the lockdown began in March, have they improve on any hospital in Nigeria?
Actually they will. Let UK threatened Buhari and his family with visa ban, buhari brain will come suddenly alive. Some of can not do without certain places

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Arabaincubus: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2020
A more intelligible response from the UK. Our government will continue to embarrass us until the people say enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by olisaEze(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Oyinbo pipo and their double entendres & innuendos. grin

In other words she is saying they’re not deceived by ur white babariga, ur govt is as corrupt, if not worse than the PDPs!

They’re actually amused that u call urselves leaders but r all quaking in ur palm slippers at d thought of being locked out of d US & now UK with all ur stolen wealth!

Abi was it not one of ur campaign promises, to end unnecessary trips abroad and put an end to forex drain by elected/appointed officials? Why e shock u? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by SenecaTheYonger: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
izombie:

You think they can Bleep up in all those countries? Those countries all have death penalty and they’re not liberal like the West. People prefer the West way of life than the East.

I know UK followed after Trump. It won’t be long before Europe does

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by blackinitiative: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2020
izombie:

Why Should an international travel ban be considered as a punishment?
Does it change anything?
Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by CodeTemplar: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2020

Laing recalled that prior to the 2019 general election, the Nigerian Government welcomed its policy, adding that maybe the government probably assumed that its policy applied to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) only.
“I am surprised in the way they said this because before the last election, they welcomed our policy. Of course, they probably assumed it applied to PDP individuals.
“This is not about which party is. It can be from any political party or indeed, just an ordinary individual who is not a member of a party.
“So, it has nothing to do with party politics and I will hope the Nigerian Government will see us as supporting them.

The ruling party erroneously assumed they will have the power to or privilege of being the one who determines who and who is an electoral offender. They forgot that UK has eyes of themselves and are following the happening themselves. Trash party.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by chaloskyx: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2020
please also ban our politicians and fraudsters from stashing their loots in you bank also ban them from purchasing properties in the UK when you also start doing that we would be more than happy to support you
Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Cammo: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2020

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by jadyclem(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2020
If not that our political leaders are highly irresponsible, why should another country's restriction of your people (politicians ) from coming to his country be a problem? If I don't want you to come to my house, I'm indirectly telling you to fix your house, make it comfortable for you and stay in it. But our leaders are so wicked and clueless that they want to force themselves into another man's house when they have what it takes to fix their house. Very wicked set of leaders we have in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Golan007: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Someone would debunk this in days to come.
Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by gabriellar: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2020
nigeria self dey do like sey dem get self esteem for better country like UK.

BUHARI and his team are mad as Bleep

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by kelly72: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2020
sinistermind:
Even the UK is surprised at the foolishness of this government. Every country can decides who enters their country, as for this one, they said perpetrators of electoral violence won't be allowed into their country, so why is the Nigerian govt crying

They are crying because they looked in the mirror and saw the election rigger.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG by Yankee101: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Medical treatment and assets losses. They know themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) / Netherlands Tourist Visa / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.