Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) (32735 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Mace0lane: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Kenplay:
The same yorubas praising Sanwo-Olu now will be the same people to reject him once Tinubu says he nolonger wants him.

they did the same thing to Ambode, called him the best Governor but reject him the moment Tinubu said no to him.
Don't mind them they should have chosen to be foolish like your own people that elected Kalu Orji Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu all in succession.

Now the stinking disgusting stench of Abia dirt is being perceived from as far as PH while the Lagos your bigoted father seek to insult is in a class of its own due to this same Tinubu genius. Bro this early morning your pathetic shambolic miserable life is already riddled with chronice hate and acute foolishness you inherited from your bigoted father.

Keep at it, your doom is at hand along with the doom of your children n unborn generation. Abia Ebonyi Enugu Imo are rotting away your father can only speak about a land so far away you will cross over more than 7 seas n mountain to reach. Shame #
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Mace0lane: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Stevebt:
When 4 th mainland bridge?
Right after your foolish Igbotic governor built their 1st. Mainland bridge abi mainland no de Alaigbo. Foolish souls everywhere.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Handy007: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
KehnnyCares:
I don't bants with a fool. I'm pretty sure my mum is more better than your entire family. When you have something doing, which always keep you busy all days and time, you won't carry politics put for head like your birthright... nonentity
I talk am say you be madman if your mama dey do well than your papa full generation wetin you dey do for here
You be mumu and I know say na inherit na you inherit am from that your mama and papa mugu na so you dey busy for 600years for nairaland
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Handy007:

I talk am say you be madman if your mama dey do well than your papa full generation wetin you dey do for here
You be mumu and I know say na inherit na you inherit am from that your mama and papa mugu na so you dey busy for 600years for nairaland
assuming your parents train you well and not a bastard restarted crass that you're, you won't come to a faceless forum and be talking to someone that will feed your entire generation without a probs. Bringing my parents into your discussion shows how stupid your parents could be to have a goof nitwit child like you. If my mum is doing fine, your stupidity should tell you my dad is doing superbly well too, but how will you know when you don't have a parents that should have put you right on how to live a good life and steer clear of bitterness towards your fellow human. If you no work hard, I repeat, you will always come here to rant away your future while thinking everyone is like you who come here to abuse and show your mental state of simps that you're instead of catching fun and learn a new thing. Mad dog
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Handy007: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
KehnnyCares:
assuming your parents train you well and not a bastard restarted crass that you're, you won't come to a faceless forum and be talking to someone that will feed your entire generation without a probs. Bringing my parents into your discussion shows how stupid your parents could be to have a goof nitwit child like you. If my mum is doing fine, your stupidity should tell you my dad is doing superbly well too, but how will you know when you don't have a parents that should have put you right on how to live a good life and steer clear of bitterness towards your fellow human. If you no work hard, I repeat, you will always come here to rant away your future while thinking everyone is like you who come here to abuse and show your mental state of simps that you're instead of catching fun and learn a new thing. Mad dog
who jobless between me and you now ?
See as you begin type note just to tell me say you and your entire generation dey depressed sorry oooo
Even your papa self nor dey proud of him bank account talk less of you goat people when get money you nor know where them dey ? Mumu your time start now explain to me how foolish your papa your mama and your useless self dey do with us for the country Nigeria start to talk now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Rosskii: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
I love the sidewalk on both sides.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12397851_12397791sanwoolucommissionsbrandspurng7roadsinoniruvictoriaislandaxisphotos1jpega6fe8b77a310edf0dced0e422858276e_jpeg_jpegf51c8416a5204a00f33756bcb63c6995

True. Why can't they do this same thing for Allen Avenue/Opebi Roads in Ikeja?

It will transform those places and boost economic activities, as people can actually walk along those streets filled with great retail outlets. Now it's just open gutters there and no sidewalks. Shameful.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 3:24am On Sep 27, 2020

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Fashola attends niece's birthday party in Lagos / Buhari Extends Stay In London Till Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.