Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (74368 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fhemmmy:

It is just really sad and pathetic because just imagine . . . . . Let's break down a simple analysis
There is a budget of say 100B Naira for the year and they spend just 75% on doing what is ought to be done and even steal the remaining 25% ( I am not saying that they should steal, but since stealing is already in their blood, let's give them the 255 to be stolen) by now, we would have been much better.

These fools have traveled the world and seen great things, but they are bent on making sure that Nigeria never get better and that is why i am surprised that people are actually following these people and supporting them . . .How can any sane human support any of the so called current leader?
What will it take for us to have light in Nigeria 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all year round, we don't have to invent NOTHING, it is all buy and install afterwards maintain and yet we can't figure it OUT all because some people thing light is luxury for Nigerian since they are the same one that import generators through which hundreds of Nigerians died from yearly

16-18hrs of power supply daily will go a long way sir.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Explorers:

16-18hrs of power supply daily will go a long way sir.

I agree but there is NO reason for any nations to be without a scheduled power supply, it is just morally wrong . . . . It is something i find so hard to fathom in these day and age, i am sorry
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
DAVE5:

You couldn’t have said it better sir

If they follow the 25% stealing way ehn, Nigeria would be a paradise by now, Cos there would be ripple effects of investments and so on

Seriously. I don tire for this hell hole

The greatest sin any man would commit in his life is being born a Nigerian

This is why people are killing one another all in the name of politics a PDP member will run to APC to run and people will sing his/her praise and vice, a former military ruler will change uniform to Agbada to fool the people, people are fooled by one bag of rice every four year selling their votes at the alter of shame and yet they are not seeing that the coming generations will suffer the consequences . . .When will it stop and yet when other leaders in the world call Nigeria hell hole we will be angry. . . .It is just sad and enough to make people angry and want something better BUT DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT IS BETTER? because too much of one thing makes it become a norm
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibedun:

Who are the people who have what it takes? In this degenerate rotten system? Please give us a list of those people.......please I beg, let’s critically look at this issue!

Everybody every single person should be made to account for his source of income and wealth.
All pension payments should be capped at 100k per year. All thieves in office should be killed, KILLED NO MERCY!

This thing is getting serious!!!!

I am so much in support of this.
First, We have way too many states and thereby too representatives and senators, and the salary should be slashed big time to be in accordance to the economy and other professionals.
Secondly, all the free cars need to stop, if your salary can't get you a car, then find something else doing
Thirdly, all the trip abroad should be stopped especially for medical reasons because if those other nations stole all their budget, they won't have good health systems
So much more for us to do, Nigeria is just messed up
People need to stop voting for someone because of a name, what has popular name done for Nigeria than to steal it to the next generation?

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
BigBashiru:

Even the development happening in Africa is not being done by Africans themselves it's being done by China and Chinese labor; worst part is Nigerians due to ego won't admit something is wrong. The first step to getting it right is admitting something is wrong.

Yes, sir. . .I totally agree
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mithras(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
okoroemeka:
If when the final trumpet blows and we all line up to be judged with the same people that is living in that country it will be sheer partiality because this people are already living in paradise on Earth and we are in hell on Earth

Lol, bro how do u mean partiality, na dem send us make we dey like this
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mithras(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
God please forgive us our sin , dont allow us go to hell second time, because Nigeria is hell .

Lol, guy u wan kill me with laughter for here, but why una dey like this for this nairaland
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ibedun: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I am so much in support of this.
First, We have way too many states and thereby too representatives and senators, and the salary should be slashed big time to be in accordance to the economy and other professionals.
Secondly, all the free cars need to stop, if your salary can't get you a car, then find something else doing
Thirdly, all the trip abroad should be stopped especially for medical reasons because if those other nations stole all their budget, they won't have good health systems
So much more for us to do, Nigeria is just messed up
People need to stop voting for someone because of a name, what has popular name done for Nigeria than to steal it to the next generation?

You missed the point, our society and system are not creating trustworthy, credible, dependable, reliable, honest people to lead us! Why?
We are all MESSED up and that is why we must change our social thinking. Unnecessary primitive behaviour among our people (I get money you no get, using money to humiliate people, using stolen unproven money as an advantage, chasing other people’s wife, bringing expensive luxury unaffordable items into the country to brag). We need to change the social construct and our useless materialism.

The church failed, other religions are following behind! We as a people are SICK in the head, very very very SICK! Dino Melaye and Saraki abd that idiot running Kogi state are poster boys for the serious ILLS in our rotten society!

200m people with so much fertile land going hungry abd suffering from hunger!!! Brainless!!!

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibedun:

You missed the point, our society and system are not creating trustworthy, credible, dependable, reliable, honest people to lead us! Why?
We are all MESSED up and that is why we must change our social thinking. Unnecessary primitive behaviour among our people (I get money you no get, using money to humiliate people, using stolen unproven money as an advantage, chasing other people’s wife, bringing expensive luxury unaffordable items into the country to brag). We need to change the social construct and our useless materialism.

The church failed, other religions are following behind! We as a people are SICK in the head, very very very SICK! Dino Melaye and Saraki abd that idiot running Kogi state are poster boys for the serious ILLS in our rotten society!

200m people with so much fertile land going hungry abd suffering from hunger!!! Brainless!!!

You have hit the nail on the head. People can do ritual murder or kidnap or do Yahoo to be "big boys" - the "big boy culture" is primitive..... the culture in Nigeria centres on intimidation and oppression. A friend in traffic was once blocked for good 45mins or so becos the convoy of a government VIP was passing..... there was a story in Toronto where a Nigerian gave another Nigerian a $2 coin and it was regarded as an "insult" becos it's not a note though the coin is legal tender; in the person's mind coin in as insult while $5 note is a mark of respect and for big boys. It's a crazy thinking pattern.....
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibedun:

Well said and packaged BUT the earlier things start to change the better because the current ways of doing things are just NOT sustainable
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2020
ibedun:

the materialism is reliant on the inventions and innovations of other races as well. they will drive lamboghini but they have no clue how to manufacture it.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by flyingpig: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2020
BigBashiru:

Transportation in uk is very affordable and sometimes you get free transport. Please could you tell me why there is no single developed black majority nation on earth?? Note that the development happening in Nigeria would not be possible without China and Chinese Labour.
Bayelsa state has one of the smallest number of local government areas in Nigeria and very large deposits of oil wells, yet poverty is oozing out from that state as small as their population is.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2020
ibedun:

No one liked your comment - that goes to prove the sickness you spoke about

Two Nigerian students fought and injured themselves in uk few years ago over whose father was richer and both of them ended up appearing before a judge in court.... I can pull up the link if you want the story....
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Oh God, when? cry cry
gringrin
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2020
ibedun:

Unfortunately true, sometimes I am part of it self and it annoys me when I look at it, which is why I am struggling to create a strong moral code.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
flyingpig:
Bayelsa state has one of the smallest number of local government areas in Nigeria and very large deposits of oil wells, yet poverty is oozing out from that state as small as their population is.

You see this Bayelsa state's case, I believe the citizens of that state are sick somewhere or under a special kind of curse, because it just doesn't make sense.

All their past leaders and their family members should be used as sacrifice to one of the gods in the southwest. For a state to be that small and that useless, it tells a lot about both the leaders there and the led

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

You see this Bayelsa state's case, I believe the citizens of that state are sick somewhere or under a special kind of curse, because it just doesn't make sense.

All their past leaders and their family members should be used as k8racist to one of the gods in the southwest. For a state to be that small and that useless, it tells a lot about both the leaders there and the led

It's not just the state, it's blacks in general.... same way bayelsa is same way Nigeria is.... if not for ongoing Chinese intervention....
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
planetx:
All this people talking of migrating to Luxembourg, they don't encourage immigration especially Africans migrating. Don't try to find solutions to your problem instead of running to people that will treat you with barely concealed disgust. Very racist country don't get deceived by the beautiful pictures.

How is it w racist country?? Na their fault say una no fit develop una own country?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by stevelaw: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet

You are stupid sir!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2020
chariisGRACE:
See better train here.
No be the refurbished rail caterpillar wey Amaechi go pack from China come.

It’s okay, we’ll take am like that. Which one did his predecessor buy put?

We are crawling before we walk, no shaking.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It’s okay, we’ll take am like that. Which one did his predecessor buy put?

We are crawling before we walk, no shaking.
wink
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lereinter(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
God created oyinbo different

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.