Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (74418 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by seguno2: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:
What has Nigerian people working or not working got to do with d people of Luxembourg, their govt and their communities?

So we the people of Nigeria have to work on our government and community, which we own, to make it the way we want it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by maximusprime2000: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
DAVE5:

I think about Nigeria's case most times, I just get angry, calm down back by myself cos my anger hasn't and can't changed a thing

In all seriousness, what does it take to be like those other countries?

Are our leaders not tired of stealing?

How much do they want to have in their account before they say the stealing is enough?

Do they like seeing other people, millions of people suffer all because of their inactions or direct bad actions?

How do they enjoy their stolen money in peace?

Don't they like what they see when they travel abroad, good roads, good medical facilities, access to pipe borne water?

Do they really have to travel far to enjoy those things when they can replicate those things here?

It's not hard nah, right?

questions dat had been beggin for answer for centuries . do you think our case is not spiritual? an average politician knows he alone can't solve nigerias problems. he thereby join the looting cos if u cant beat them, u join them( chinese proverb) less he remain silent or dies for nothing like yah adua. Disintegration or Political revolution is the only 2 option left to reset this country. we had the chance to surport Sowere when he was calling for a Revolution but our Tribalism demon wont let us understand. Revolution or Disintegration anything aside these two options is a waste of time now. its just postponing the inevitable.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by maximusprime2000: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
DAVE5:

What do you expect, he’s a Nigerian, we’ve been made to see evil even when greatness is evident

lol too much suffering can make a man thinking go haywire. the reason dey throw party wen they used 2 billion naira to commission a bolehole for dem in their local community. dont blame him
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DAVE5(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
maximusprime2000:

questions dat had been beggin for answer for centuries . do you think our case is not spiritual? an average politician knows he alone can't solve nigerias problems. he thereby join the looting cos if u cant beat them, u join them( chinese proverb) less he remain silent or dies for nothing like yah adua. Disintegration or Political revolution is the only 2 option left to reset this country. we had the chance to surport Sowere when he was calling for a Revolution but our Tribalism demon wont let us understand. Revolution or Disintegration anything aside these two options is a waste of time now. its just postponing the inevitable.

It's sad mehn, really sad, what you said is just nothing but the truth

A revolution of no survivors at all is inevitable

We just keep hating ourselves for no reason while the thieves keep keeping on
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DAVE5(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2020
maximusprime2000:

lol too much suffering can make a man thinking go haywire. the reason dey throw party wen they used 2 billion naira to commission a bolehole for dem in their local community. dont blame him

Hmmnn...

I no blame am ohh, I'm just hoping for the best for this country cos even if I travel comot, 9ja is still my home and I think I want to see it prosper in my lifetime
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Zarga: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Hope one country like 9ja dey see am.. What happened yo the black race.. Mostly the giant of the black race "Nigeria"?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2020
DAVE5:

I think about Nigeria's case most times, I just get angry, calm down back by myself cos my anger hasn't and can't changed a thing

In all seriousness, what does it take to be like those other countries?

Are our leaders not tired of stealing?

How much do they want to have in their account before they say the stealing is enough?

Do they like seeing other people, millions of people suffer all because of their inactions or direct bad actions?

How do they enjoy their stolen money in peace?

Don't they like what they see when they travel abroad, good roads, good medical facilities, access to pipe borne water?

Do they really have to travel far to enjoy those things when they can replicate those things here?

It's not hard nah, right?

It is just really sad and pathetic because just imagine . . . . . Let's break down a simple analysis
There is a budget of say 100B Naira for the year and they spend just 75% on doing what is ought to be done and even steal the remaining 25% ( I am not saying that they should steal, but since stealing is already in their blood, let's give them the 255 to be stolen) by now, we would have been much better.

These fools have traveled the world and seen great things, but they are bent on making sure that Nigeria never get better and that is why i am surprised that people are actually following these people and supporting them . . .How can any sane human support any of the so called current leader?
What will it take for us to have light in Nigeria 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all year round, we don't have to invent NOTHING, it is all buy and install afterwards maintain and yet we can't figure it OUT all because some people thing light is luxury for Nigerian since they are the same one that import generators through which hundreds of Nigerians died from yearly

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2020
BigBashiru:

Africa is cursed. How can Nigeria be having bad leaders for 60 consecutive years?? It's not the leaders that are cursed - it's the entire continent as evidenced by 60 consecutive years of "bad leadership"

I totally agree because how can all black nations be backward and we just depend on other nations for survival, ain't we ashamed of ourselves?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Exodora: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Ich liebe Luxemburg und wünsche gerne da gehen.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I totally agree because how can all black nations be backward and we just depend on other nations for survival, ain't we ashamed of ourselves?

Even the development happening in Africa is not being done by Africans themselves it's being done by China and Chinese labor; worst part is Nigerians due to ego won't admit something is wrong. The first step to getting it right is admitting something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ibedun: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2020
franchasng:
The problem with black race is majority of black people love self deceit.

They derive joy in self deceit.

Wallowing in self delusional and refusing to accept the bitter truth.

Blacks lack the natural will power and coordination to create a developed nation like this, take it from me.

They need white leadership to achieve something close to this development if not, nothing can happen.

When did Dubai development started What about Qatar Oman, Kuwait, South Korea, China, etc

Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and other black nations are as rich as Qatar and co but look at them, poverty is an understatememt.

That stupid primitive yanga we are doing to each other, I get money pass una, I fit collect your wife na the thing dey do us like this oooo. We have totally lost it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ibedun: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Did you vote them in or did not vote the right people, i will advice that it is time people that have what it takes to get involved in politics, if anyone think all these bunch of people we call leaders are into making things better for the people, it is the joke of the century

Who are the people who have what it takes? In this degenerate rotten system? Please give us a list of those people.......please I beg, let’s critically look at this issue!

Everybody every single person should be made to account for his source of income and wealth.
All pension payments should be capped at 100k per year. All thieves in office should be killed, KILLED NO MERCY!

This thing is getting serious!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by anonimi: 1:44am On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mecussey(m): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
No one should mention Nigeria here please cry cry

This country no pass 10m but see development...make una share Nigeria into 20 abeg let's see if we go grow
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Imefonukoenin11: 2:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by franxalive(m): 2:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Explorers:

Please let me know when you know.

Please �� do let me know as soon as you know too
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Dayvidblue: 3:47am On Sep 28, 2020
This corn-tree na wa o!

But God why? Why did you choose to bring me to Nigeria of all places?

See as environment just set.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Rossinky: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Ignorant illiterates talking rubbish.

Luxembourg has less than 1 million inhabitants, but is the 2nd biggest tax haven on earth after Switzerland.

They are essentially a store for the world's stolen wealth, backed by the EU.

One example: ''in March 2010, the Sunday Telegraph (UK) reported that most of Kim Jong-Il's $4 billion in secret accounts is in Luxembourg banks.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourg

This is just ONE MAN.

But there are hundreds of billionaires, and thousands of millionaires from around the world who bank their loot in Luxembourg.

A country of 600,000 people.

Less than the population of Surulere.

That is why that country has the 2nd highest GDP per capita on earth, of approximately 80,000 dollars per annum.

That is why they can afford free transportation which even the USA, Germany, UK, and France cannot afford.

NIGERIANS, READ AND RESEARCH ISSUES BEFORE TYPING IGNORANT, SELF HATING GARBAGE, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES.

TUFIA KWA. HUMANS BEHAVING LIKE COWS.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by LZAA: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Iceberg3:
They don't have any coneheaded structured jagbajantis there.... grin grin lzaa imhotep
grin grin
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Rossinky:

Luxembourg has less than 1 million inhabitants, but is the 2nd biggest tax haven on earth after Switzerland.

One example: ''in March 2010, the Sunday Telegraph (UK) reported that most of Kim Jong-Il's $4 billion in secret accounts is in Luxembourg banks.''

This is just ONE MAN.

But there are hundreds of billionaires, and thousands of millionaires from around the world who bank their loot in Luxembourg.

That is why that country has the 2nd highest GDP per capita on earth, of approximately 80,000 dollars per annum.

That is why they can afford free transportation which even the USA, Germany, UK, and France cannot afford.

NIGERIANS, READ AND RESEARCH ISSUES BEFORE TYPING IGNORANT, SELF HATING GARBAGE, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES.

Transportation in uk is very affordable and sometimes you get free transport. Please could you tell me why there is no single developed black majority nation on earth?? Note that the development happening in Nigeria would not be possible without China and Chinese Labour.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by AstuteAyo(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
I pray to be there for good one day! My love for that country ehn
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by manunitedbabes: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin ofcos that's my country sometimes I wonder how I entered this 9ja as they called it.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DAVE5(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Fhemmmy:

It is just really sad and pathetic because just imagine . . . . . Let's break down a simple analysis
There is a budget of say 100B Naira for the year and they spend just 75% on doing what is ought to be done and even steal the remaining 25% ( I am not saying that they should steal, but since stealing is already in their blood, let's give them the 255 to be stolen) by now, we would have been much better.

These fools have traveled the world and seen great things, but they are bent on making sure that Nigeria never get better and that is why i am surprised that people are actually following these people and supporting them . . .How can any sane human support any of the so called current leader?
What will it take for us to have light in Nigeria 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all year round, we don't have to invent NOTHING, it is all buy and install afterwards maintain and yet we can't figure it OUT all because some people thing light is luxury for Nigerian since they are the same one that import generators through which hundreds of Nigerians died from yearly

You couldn’t have said it better sir

If they follow the 25% stealing way ehn, Nigeria would be a paradise by now, Cos there would be ripple effects of investments and so on

Seriously. I don tire for this hell hole

The greatest sin any man would commit in his life is being born a Nigerian
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DAVE5(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Rossinky:

This is just ONE MAN.

So this is the best excuse you could come up with to back up why Nigeria is so bad

Wow, I’m amazed by you

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2020
DAVE5:

So this is the best excuse you could come up with to back up why Nigeria is so bad

Wow, I’m amazed by you

They LOVE excuses and blame shifting.... they will soon say it's colonialism and say "they plundered our resources" - they didn't - they came for trade.....goods exchanged hands for compensation. Most of the so called resources Nigeria has, Nigerians won't have known they have zinc petroleum etc if the white man didn't come and tell the Nigerians they have these resources - after oyinbo don come discover am dem don begin shout "our resources our resources they stole our resources "

3 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DAVE5(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2020
BigBashiru:

They LOVE excuses and blame shifting.... they will soon say it's colonialism and say "they plundered our resources" - they didn't - they came for trade.....goods exchanged hands for compensation. Most of the so called resources Nigeria has, Nigerians won't have known they have zinc petroleum etc if the white man didn't come and tell the Nigerians they have these resources - after oyinbo don come discover am dem don begin shout "our resources our resources they stole our resources "

That “our resources“ clout happened 60 years ago, since then we’ve not achieved anything

There was a time my fellow Nairalander told me Nigeria had no resources and I should list the resources we had, I took him seriously, listed over 20 resources and all he could come up with is Nigeria’s resources had no economic values, I almost fainted, I was more than pissed, I just had to leave him to his ignorance

Then you’d know why this country is where it is, because we have too many dumb people supporting the dumb ones that pilot the affairs of the country

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DennisEche(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet
ODE
The economy of Luxembourg is largely dependent on the banking, steel, and industrial sectors. Luxembourgers enjoy the highest per capita gross domestic product in the world. Wikipedia
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2020
But why are we backward in Nigeria.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
planetx:
All this people talking of migrating to Luxembourg, they don't encourage immigration especially Africans migrating. Don't try to find solutions to your problem instead of running to people that will treat you with barely concealed disgust. Very racist country don't get deceived by the beautiful pictures.

The message behind the racism is for you to stop flocking to their land and go and make your own like Luxemburg
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Ijaya123: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kallmerb:
God why did I choose to be born in Nigeria

Nobody chooses where to be born.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.