Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (74377 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
No one should mention Nigeria here please cry cry

Nigeria? Who mentioned Nigeria grin grin
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by soleexx(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
henryobinna:
taxes will increase ASAP
you understand the system bro...
nothing is free ,even in freetwown

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by platido(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please who knows how to process their Visa abeg. I think have found my country I meant to be there.. please please please I'm crying take me out of this mud place call NIGERIA
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
No one should mention Nigeria here please cry cry
in Nigeria we are still using train since 50s
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
wristbangle:

Lol I was about to ask you but see your reply cheesy

grin grin

Been a while bro.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Denique:

You too! shocked grin

Ahh...Ok.

You dey there o... grin

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by majamajic(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet

Bro , u call all that computer work ?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by austinelex: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Yes, as a student if you have the means or work visa instead
pls which of this visas is very easy to get for an average Nigerian
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Best country in the world... Nigerians don dey spoil am small small...
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
planetx:
Why don't you go and commit suicide if you hate being black, to many dumb kids on this forum. In your deluded mind because Luxembourg is offering free transportation all European countries are paradise on earth and there is no European countries that are struggling, your type of foolishness can only come from a someone that has never left their immediate surrounding just parroting nonsense about things you have no clue about.

Don't attack him for saying the truth by asking him to commit suicide - what he has written is the glaring truth
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Lekan239(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
iamdannyfc:

The third richest country in the world shocked? !
its actually the richest to live in
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Don't blame 9ja for inability to follow-follow..abi ooo?
Atfterall, Rome was not build in a day....we may go to moon before Luzemberg
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Lekan239(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Explorers:

You have time bro, some comments don't deserve response.

We know Luxembourg is small country but one of the richest, safest, countries to live in the world. Good standard of living.
believe me if abuja were to be the only state and geographical area of Nigeria, Nigeria would be more better in terms of lifestyle than Luxembourg
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
okewumi:

I don't know why they should not colonize us. I witness life in 80's and see the same country after 25 years. This useless democracy mess things up

Exactly - colonization was good for Africa.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Tonygeesm(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
tunjilomo:
Don't compare this place with Nigeria.
This people got the money for something like this.
Their population is small, same as the land mass.
I have never used an insulting word online before but guy you tempted me, the money that Nig has and have squandered is enough to make the whole of Africa better than this, now if you think the country is to big to be govern like this why then, do stupid people kick against dividing the country. Nigeria is not working and it has never worked

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by BigBashiru: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lekan239:
believe me if abuja were to be the only state and geographical area of Nigeria, Nigeria would be more better in terms of lifestyle than Luxembourg

Not true. Abuja was built by the Chinese Inc laying of the rail tracks so be grateful to them. Abuja currently records one of the highest accident rates in the country. Black race is great - just a lack of discipline and love for cutting corners is killing Africa

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
If when the final trumpet blows and we all line up to be judged with the same people that is living in that country it will be sheer partiality because this people are already living in paradise on Earth and we are in hell on Earth

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ehix89(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
henryobinna:
Did I ever compare both?

Where in my post did I compare both countries?

Try to understand before replying and stop assuming things.
GTFOH dude, i wanted to be civil with you and you want me to condescend to your filthy attitude.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lekantruth: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria becoming a country like this is a mirage. Our politicians run to places like this to enjoy good, quality life and top notch facilities but the demons in them will never allow them to replicate the same in their country. It is well
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Iceberg3: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
They don't have any coneheaded structured jagbajantis there.... grin grin lzaa imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by crazycrypto710: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin I need to leave Nigeria grin grin
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by henryobinna(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
ehix89:
GTFOH dude, i wanted to be civil with you and you want me to condescend to your filthy attitude.
You're a typical example of a dunderhead.

I made my opinio known, from nowhere you started assuming things. I had to set you straight.

Imagine, learn to read and comprehend then take a deep breath before replying.
Don't go about sharing nonsense.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
NigeriaB:

They don't allow Nigerians into their country

May God help us.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Aboguede(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na so e but for swiss to

Europe clearn
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
tillaman:
Very noble of the government of Luxembourg, comparing this place with Nigeria is out of it abi look at the place you are comparing our third world country with na, you guys should take it easy and start with countries like Rwanda, Mauritius et al
You are insulting Rwanda by comparing them with Nigeria. After that war, the rise of Rwanda is not in Africa at all. Rwanda has soared and will continue to soar While our leaders are stealing the money that should make Nigeria great again. May God disgrace the public stealing leaders go naked on the streets of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ehix89(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
henryobinna:
You're a typical example of a dunderhead.

I made my opinio known, from nowhere you started assuming things. I had to set you straight.

Imagine, learn to read and comprehend then take a deep breath before replying.
Don't go about sharing nonsense.
If there is any dunderhead between us its definitely you, you could easily make your point known without sounding condescending.
If this is how best you approach people and issues then you're one stupid mothef**ker i won't want to respond to anymore.

Just as i said earlier GTFO my mention.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
tillaman:
am not talking about the gdp and all, what’s the use of the gdp on Wikipedia when it’s the opposite in real life!!
Rwanda is better than Nigeria frfr
cYou are very right about Rwanda, truth be told. There are things Rwandas have done, yet, Nigeria does not have knowledge on how. Tomorrow they will flaunt bought certificates with no ideas
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Earnonline7: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
When nigeria Becomes first to charge highest fee on transportation
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Kirigidi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
iamdannyfc:

https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/richest-countries-in-the-world

Compare to Nigeria at 138
The Republic of Liberia got their independence more than 150 years ago, but what have they accomplished? Can you compare the level of development in Liberia to Singapore that got their independence on
9 August, 1965? So it's not by how old a country is. Liberia declared their independence on July 26, 1847, (even before Nigeria was established) and ever since they have been ruling themselves as an independent country.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nifemy4(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Koko1119:
Nigeria go remain like dis until world end.
you just spoke my mind
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
austinelex:
pls which of this visas is very easy to get for an average Nigerian

Schengen visa, but you have to do your due diligence bro. Google Schengen visa requirements
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Lekan239(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
BigBashiru:

Not true. Abuja was built by the Chinese Inc laying of the rail tracks so be grateful to them. Abuja currently records one of the highest accident rates in the country. Black race is great - just a lack of discipline and love for cutting corners is killing Africa
you clearly don't understand my write up. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.