Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker (3683 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Homeboiy: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2020
I lost Five hundred and ten thousand to a fraudster( ATM hacker)

On 2nd of September, I was going through Facebook when I saw Sportybet, I registered an account with them and went straight to the POS to credit . I withdrew 1,410.75 from my ACCESS bank and I went home. On reaching home I got a debit alert of #10,000 next was #2000 followed by another #30,000 and I ran out and took a bike to rushing to the ATM to transfer the money to my GTB account . When I got there I have already got a debit alert of #500,000 . I was able to secure #240,000 from my account. I nearly died of heart attack that night because it was around past 9pm and Bank was far from my house.

The next day I went to Access bank to complain and they told me the scammer used the money to credit his sportybet account, we contacted sportybet customer care and the blocked the scammers sportybet account, the only money they found in his bet account was #5000 and #9.25 . Sportybet returned the money to my bank and I was credited with#5000.

Bank gave the name of the scammer as ODEH OGHENETEGA O, He has a bank account with ACCESS Bank and Stanbic bank( I will attach all files from bank here )

Bank said the bank accounts was created through phone that the scammer has no BVN . I called back sportybet to know which bank he transferred the money in his bet account to buy they did not give me any answer.

He ( odeh oghenetega o) withdrew #49,500 + #49,200 from his Access Bank account.

Date of withdrawal was on 2nd of September

And he also withdrew #49,300 from his Stanbic bank account on same 2nd of September.

I asked Access Bank, since they claimed the account has no BVN , did he withdraw the money with an ATM card or cash withdrawal inside bank but the Access Bank customer care agent , told me she don’t know , that I should go and involve the police but I should bear it in mind that I will spend along of money to get justice.

I Think Access Bank is encouraging fraud.

Sorry for the long post

All files and evidenced attached.

Please if you any means that I can take to get my money back, I will appreciate that.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by qwertyboss(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Homeboiy post=94283012][/quote]
Go and get a police report and go to the scammers bank and request for his phone number and residential address to track and arrest him....
Do that even with the 200k you secure is worth doing
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by lilbarracuda(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Oh boy that's some huge amount oo.
I dey go diabolical on anyone that tries that with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by zoer(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2020
The annoying part of this fraud is, the money will be used in drinking, buying tattered jean trouser, sex and drugs.....when the fraudster run mad people go say na village people dey against him progress.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Homeboiy: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2020
qwertyboss:

Go and get a police report and go to the scammers bank and request for his phone number and residential address to track and arrest him....
Do that even with the 200k you secure is worth doing

Ok Thanks bros
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Naijaepic: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Get in touch with me
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by PlayerMeji: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
My person, please follow this through for us..

Let them know that that stupid statement of that bank clerk is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria.

Lily-livered-ness.. If there is any word like that.

If the figure was in millions now.. You will see bank clerks jumping up and down in their suits as if they are doing athletics but because the money is just whatever it is that's why that clerk could utter that useless statement.

Odey Oghenetegha... They are on to you that's if he ever existed, though.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by benhope222: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Wonders no go ever end for 9ja
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by akinloye19995: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Get in touchscreen with me
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Homeboiy: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lalaclaticlala

Seun

Do this thing is not important to be pushed to home page

Gosh

It’s well
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by ODJ124(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
kiss kiss kiss

I feel so pained and saddened by ur loss bro....
I pray u Recover all u lost...

You can actually block ur line from it been debited if u are banking with zenith bank .
. By typing *966*911#...
It can be done with any mobile phone...
Just dial d code u will be prompted to input account number to block... From debiting

For access
Send CARDOFF to 30811 and your ATM card will be blocked with the speed of light..

If it's your phone that got stolen
Dial *901*911#
With any available phone u will be prompted to
In input the phone number connected with the account no... This will halt any form of transactions using USSD...
Remain blessed...

Thread seen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by ODJ124(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mynd44
Seun
more people needs to see this
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Thecreatorx: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2020
ODJ124:
Mynd44
Seun
more people needs to see this
This thing isn't bbn how do you expect our bitches to move to FP?
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by austine4real(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Stay away from all these mushrooms betting company

I think ur card was compromised at the POS poin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
sportybet again! why is this bet company turning to dens for fraudsters?
my advice to those using it don't leave your card details on the site once you are done with the online deposit.....
......never register on Facebook any free game or fixed games syndicate of sportybet, they are into fraud as well. they will give you a clone site to register n collect the fixed games but once you register your sportybet account details are hacked.They now enter your sportybet account n straight to online deposit section to withdraw your funds which they will later withdrew to their own account as bet wins..
I hv been a victim but the fraudster surprise to see me face to face with him in Asaba ...
we should all be careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Lovelywater: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please can I get your number so I will call you we'll talk about it because similar thing happened to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Buziness101: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2020

CONTACT ME... I WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR YOU

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Jaylord12(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2020

Report the case to EFCC..... I had a similar case with yours.... Mine was 400k 22 September
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by kline2001: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Lovelywater post=96964622]
Unauthorized withdrawal of 38k from my account to fund sportybet/sportypay. This authorized withdrawal happened on the 15th December, 2020.
Pls how can I get my money back ooo. Have gotten the scammers bank account details.

Pls guys help ooo
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by kline2001: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Jaylord12 post=96978073]

Report the case to EFCC..... I had a similar case with yours.... Mine was 400k 22 September [/qu
ote] pls did you get it back? Pls help out bro
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by kline2001: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Lovelywater post=96964622]
Pls bro similar thing happened to me ooo. Can I have your number pls?
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Plut01: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
sportybet again! why is this bet company turning to dens for fraudsters?
my advice to those using it don't leave your card details on the site once you are done with the online deposit.....
......never register on Facebook any free game or fixed games syndicate of sportybet, they are into fraud as well. they will give you a clone site to register n collect the fixed games but once you register your sportybet account details are hacked.They now enter your sportybet account n straight to online deposit section to withdraw your funds which they will later withdrew to their own account as bet wins..
I hv been a victim but the fraudster surprise to see me face to face with him in Asaba ...
we should all be careful

He fell for a phishing attack.

He should report to his bank and let them trace the hacker for him because by now the stupid hacker must have finished spending the money on booz and hookers.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020

If you are yet to resolve this, and still need help, let me know.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by onecrate: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=kline2001 post=97182873][/quote]I have same issue though mine is msport. Please have you resolved the issue.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Kirchoffs: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Homeboiy how far has the matter been resolved
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Homeboiy: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Homeboiy how far has the matter been resolved

No bro
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Ademgirl: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Good evening my people. Please what is the probability of EFCC getting back the money been hacked on sportybet.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by Ademgirl: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Please don't trust this man. He is a Scammer
Buziness101:

CONTACT ME... I WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR YOU

....... Pay this man @ your own risk. If you pay him you will be scammed the second time. I warn you
Re: How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker by clinician2x: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is shy I don't ever keep more than 50k in my naira bank. I am worth over 15m naira but u will never find 50k in my account. Most times all u see is 7k. My money is in usdt locked in somewhere and only me and one other person can access it. Your money is not safe in Niger bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week / Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him / Pls Anyone That Likes To Walk Late At Night Pls Stop It Ooo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.