Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me (178 Views)

Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet / 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. / Transfer News: Manchester United To Challenge PSG For Idrissa Gueye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me by Ogarexmas: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2020
AC Milan have confirmed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for Covid-19 and will be taking in a period of quarantine.

The 38-year-old must self-isolate after seeing it revealed that he is a carrier of the coronavirus - though he responded to the news in typical style.

“I tested negative to Covid yesterday and positive today. No symptoms whatsoever. Covid had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea,” Ibrahimovic wrote on Twitter.

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/ibrahimovic-positive-covid-19-ac-milan-quarantine/gfmz8yk7zonn1fp24t7d8no2j

Re: Covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me by Nooneonline(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Typical Zlatan. I'm sure the virus contracted Zlatan not Zlatan contracting the virus.
Re: Covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me by paulolee(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2020
diss guy eeh

(1) (Reply)

Spurs To Sign A New Striker - Jose Mourinho. / Sadio Mane Isolating After Testing Positive For COVID-19 / Finding What Really Works For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.