Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet (14247 Views)

Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2020
The Nigeria Football Federation are trying to convince PSV Eindhoven starlet Noni Madueke to switch his nationality from England to Nigeria.

Madueke, 18, has represented England at youth level, in both the U-16s and the U-19s.

The talented youngster is eligible to represent Nigeria through his parents.

Madueke left Spurs to join PSV in June 2018 – rejecting Manchester United in the process – and impressed for their youth sides before making his senior debut last season.

This year looks set to be Madueke’s breakout campaign after his stunning start in the Eredivisie and Europe.

Madueke has scored four times and set up four more goals in just 11 appearances. Only three of those appearances have been starts and he displayed his potential once again with a two-goal performance off the bench in PSV’s 4-0 win over Den Haag on Sunday.

Nigeria’s interest represents a dilemma for Madueke. While his form in Holland could earn him a promotion up the England youth ranks, perhaps to Aidy Boothroyd’s under-21s, Africa’s second-highest ranked nation want him for their first team now.

Nigeria’s readiness to fast-track talent has proved a successful approach and helped them persuade former England youngsters including Ola Aina, Alex Iwobi and Victor Moses to change who they represent at international level.

https://www.completesports.com/nff-to-challenge-england-for-psv-starlet-madueke/

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Even though Nigeria is a country one shouldn't be proud of representing under the lifeless administration of General buhari, I will advise the young man to switch his nationality from England to Nigeria...

This is because, the Three Lion's National team has never been favourable to players of Nigerian decent.

Dele Alli and Gabriel Agbonlahor are just classic examples and in just a matter of time, Saka will join them in the Three Lion's trash can.

Good looking out to you Madueke.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
My guy if you like play for England .....Dem no dey tell person....

See Tammy Abraham wey reject us dey help us tweet #EndSars from bench.....

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by FuckThaMod: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Na so England rush and used tammy abraham for just 30 seconds, now he is been dumped. Then they rushed and used bukayo, he'll soon be dumped. Dele alli has been dumped already. Once Nigeria don dey chook eye them go call the player up.
I pity people that thinks Britain means well for Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Kennyking1234: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
very talented guy
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by slawormiir: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

A word to the wise is enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by teflonjake(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
RUN O
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Chijeep(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
If am Madueke ehhnnn...
the only thing that'll make me to come to Nigeria is to come and carry my other belongings, sell the immovable ones and take my family along

abi OP if na you you go comeback?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by AFULA(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
okay
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by paxi7: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
lol, at the end of the day, if he want's to come, he'll come

2 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Treborblue(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
G
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Craaaa: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
This English FA that will be dragging black players to their team is wickedness o because at the end of the day they would just spoil the national career of the player. He will be useless in the English national team and would no longer be allowed to play for his hone country. And this blacks that don't even have sense to know this simple logic is heart breaking even though we know the naija FA no dey reason their players well e no still mean. Its for their own personal glory and achievement and could even elevate their career. So many players made it through national team. National team na were some players dey perform wella. But then I am not in a position to decide for any of them. All the best.

13 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by bukkysam(f): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
alright.

Dont mind this people buy yourself quality footwear

1 Like

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by mrkings84(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
When did we turn a parasite completely?

Back in the 80s & 90s Nigeria was known for exporting young talents to the world but today the reverse is the case..

Everything is so bad now,
Nigeria why??

3 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Bkayyy: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
ChukwuNonso Madueke run for your life.
Super Eagles is a trap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Collins0609(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Hope to c him in green and white
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by tolumizzy(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
As if they would care for him... Fake ppl everywhere
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Bondinus(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Nothing here.
Even when you retire or quit as a three lions, you will still be paid and have better chance of a good job to follow your profession. No try am for here o, no talk say I no warn you.

2 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by mindful01: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
If he doesn't want to be useless he should join Liverpool and play for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by galaxy2020(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
My brother think very well b4 u make any decision. Most especially your family, when you are injured and life after football. Nigeria doesn't care about anyone. But if you think u can make such sacrifice, first seek your parents advise b4 concluding. Best of luck to your career.

2 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by prince2pac(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Mahatma Gandhi
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by bamvik(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
One thing he should know is that ENGLAND have lots of stars and he can be dumped anytime anyday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Mexyz(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Faller:
My guy if you like play for England .....Dem no dey tell person....

See Tammy Abraham wey reject us dey help us tweet #EndSars from bench.....
This your last statement off me cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Farki: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2020
He might play more here but then he might like staying in England more. His choice in the end.
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by adeyemi67494: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
My guy if you like play for England .....Dem no dey tell person....See Tammy Abraham wey reject us dey help us tweet #EndSars from bench.....

1 Like

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by ATEAMS: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Their ways

Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by money121(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by sammysneh(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2020
It's up to the player to choice which country he should represent
Re: Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet by Omezif(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2020
He really plays well but can't turns super eagle around with rohr as a coarch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUPER EAGLES To Use VIVO Phones..Official FIFA Phone..Join The VIVO Trend / CAF Approves Abuja Stadium For Nigeria Vs Ghana 2022 World Cup Playoff / Tennis: US Open 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.