Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,526 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship (4264 Views)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by bull67: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
i will explain this, your kanji dam in nigeria uses the river niger, and river niger flows from somewhere in mali or guinea, if these countries make there own dam, your kanji dam will not have a lot of water to run your kanji dam. so the agreement is we will not make our own dam but nigeria the big brother should run its own dam and give us part of your electricity. benin republic is 11 million, togo 6 million, but our dirty lagos is 15 millon. the solution is nigeria can not run on kanji dam alone and supply 200 millon niggers, we should find others source of generating power. if benin and togo want to use river niger to build their own dam, that is to say no light for niger be that.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by oyinkinola: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......
...haaaa!
take it easy man.
I have similar experience like yours, but Nigeria will one day better with or without these gangs call politician
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by BigDawsNet: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
SegFault:

Yes we deserve it, but those countries will drag Nigeria to the ecowas if they don't give them what they ask for?

Are you kidding right now?

You telling me its part of the law to sell electricity to those countries...

Bro its choice.

I wonder why ecowas haven't sanction Nigeria for closing border...
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Litmus: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......

Lol, desperate economic sabotage but it won’t work. Actually, the desperation illustrates this. If you’re that happy in that country why not shut up and enjoy your life there. You will not because you people feel that your survival depends on Nigeria breaking up. But that is ultimately a stupid plan, a typical primitive African brain type of plan. Best you people work on fixing your shithole countries and survive on your Binios (Dahomy) or Ghana terms, instead of handouts from your white colonial masters, without broadcasting Nigeria’s name all over the place, sneaky dishonest cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Recovers Stolen Machines / Breaking News: Court Refuses Pdp's Application To Remove Tambuwal As Speaker! / 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.