Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index (3899 Views)

States' Fiscal Sustainability Index: Full List Of States And Their Performance / Fiscal Sustainability Index Table Of All States / Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa Most Fiscally Stable Nigerian States- Fiscal Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I have the full report. Don’t even try to digress.

The below chart is the summary of the full report. The report just outlined the metrics for each state and have a summary of the whole thing in the end with the table below.

The reason why that report is that huge is because they did a detailed analysis of each of the 36 states and they eventually gave the summary in the Rankings section starting from page 120.

Integrity matters a lot, why should you lie when we are both seeing the same thing here with our eyes.

Since you have the report why calling me liar when I posted these two

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by IGBOSON1: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
It's always hard to believe Nigerian stats . The fact that Ebonyi and Bayelsa's included as viable makes the list doubtful. It does not reflect in real life.

There’s nothing to doubt here! All the table shows is that Ebonyi is fiscally prudent and living within its means! It’s not claiming to be what it isn’t!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by IGBOSON1: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94301844:

These impartial reports are akin to when one claims he has a big dick reined in within his pants.....the report will drag such a person to the market square, tear down their pants, and show the gathered onlookers that instead of a huge bazooka, he’s actually only got a tiny little pecker no bigger than a finger! These reports have a way of stripping away all the fronting and exposing all lies for everyone to see! shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
IGBOSON1:

These impartial reports are akin to when one claims he has a big dick reined in within his pants.....the report will drag such a person to the market square, tear down their pants, and show the gathered onlookers that instead of a huge bazooka, he’s actually only got a tiny little pecker no bigger than a finger! These reports have a way of stripping away all the fronting and exposing all lies for everyone to see! shocked
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94301844:

See me see trouble oo.

This thread is about the Sustainability Index for states carried out by Budgit.

https://www.proshareng.com/admin/upload/report/13993-2020%20State%20of%20States%20Online-proshare.pdf

On page 119 downward, there is a section called Ranking where they rank each state using the 2018-2019 data which is why they got the index of their ranking that put Rivers, Anambra, Lagos, Ogun, and etc. at the top spot.

Now on the last page, we saw the capital expenditure for all the states for the 2018-2019 sample and you can clearly see Ogun state capital expenditure is 55.9 billion while Anambra own is 50billion.

The sustainability index used by Budgit was based on this 2-year average (2018-2019) data so what is too complex for you to understand?

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94301844:

Remember I told you all this sustainability index is relative and it depends on how government spends.

This is Budgit 2018 sustainability report and you can see Anambra is sitting in the 11th position with Lagos, Ogun, and Ondo making top 10.

Source: https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/State-of-State-2018-Final-Print-Copy.pdf

Tomorrow now for 2021, you can see Anambra sitting in another position based on the index because it always fluctuates. So you guts should focus on bringing Anambra out to generate revenue rather than focus on how other government spend on their expenditure with is a political determinant by the way!

RIVERS - 18.4
DELTA - 17.6
BAYELSA - 11.4
LAGOS - 10.5
AKWA IBOM - 10.4
EDO -10.1
KANO - 9.6
OGUN - 7.8
ONDO - 7.2
ENUGU - 7.1
ANAMBRA - 7.0

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Remember I told you all this sustainability index is relative and it depends on how government spends.

This is Budgit 2018 sustainability report and you can see Anambra is sitting in the 11th position with Lagos, Ogun, and Ondo making top 10.

Tomorrow now for 2021, you can see Anambra sitting in another position based on the index because it always fluctuates. So you guts should focus on bringing Anambra out to generate revenue rather than focus on how other government spend on their expenditure with is a political determinant by the way!

https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/State-of-State-2018-Final-Print-Copy.pdf
LegendHero
Running from pillar to post, typical Yoruba man

Fact is minus Lagos every other typical Yoruba states are below Anambra state in state economy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94303162:

LegendHero
Running from pillar to post, typical Yoruba man

Fact is minus Lagos every other typical Yoruba states are below Anambra state in state economy

Yesterday I am Simplyleo while today I am Legendhero. Nice to know!

Now let us face the topic, Anambra sits at the 11th position in the 2018 BudgIt based on the sustainability report and you can clearly see that Anambra revenue is too low for a state her status. She just try to make for it by spending less which is why it is still able to sustain itself.

I showed you where Anambra is swimming in the 11th position in the 2018 BudgIt rating for a purpose to show you that all these things fluctuate and you shouldn't be drunk on it because it depends on a lot of political factors.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/State-of-State-2018-Final-Print-Copy.pdf

RIVERS - 18.4
DELTA - 17.6
BAYELSA - 11.4
LAGOS - 10.5
AKWA IBOM - 10.4
EDO -10.1
KANO - 9.6
OGUN - 7.8
ONDO - 7.2
ENUGU - 7.1
ANAMBRA - 7.0

Last year

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Now let us face the topic, Anambra sits at the 11th position in the 2018 BudgIt based on the sustainability report and you can clearly see that Anambra revenue is too low for a state her status. She just try to make for it by spending less which is why it is still able to sustain itself.

I showed you where Anambra is swimming in the 11th position in the 2018 BudgIt rating for a purpose to show you that all these things fluctuate and you shouldn't be drunk on it because it depends on a lot of political factors.

Anambra keep improving probably next year Anambra state will rank first on sustainability index

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94303610:

Anambra keep improving probably next year Anambra state will rank first on sustainability index

You can't be so sure. in 2016 Anambra was 9th on the list, by 2018 they already dropped to 11th position.

Source: https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/State-of-STATES-Quick-FactSheet.pdf

So next year they might come down to the 13th position, no one can tell!

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Ulysses71: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
LLobiorah:
See as Ebonyi siddon gidigba for number 6 cheesy The poverty rated state just dy bench the usual top guns, is God not wonderful?

Poverty capital of the south, is doing well. cheesy
Getting it right with meagre amount of FAAC.

God go use Mr Dave shock Una wicked souls. Ndi Ojoo.
Ebonyi is fucking going higher.
God bless Ndiigbo, Ebonyi people.

BRO I LEGIT SCREAMED WHEN I SAW EBONYI IN THAT POSITION. LIKE!
SEEMS EBONYI IS REALLY REALLY WELL MANAGED.
SEE ME LOOKING FOR EBONYI FROM THE BOTTOM UP.
NAWAOO.

TUALE EBONYI. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Simplyleo: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

That's their logic of argument, very warped disgusting logic.

Rather than concentrating on the topic, they keep coming up with so many derailing horseshit. One of the nonsense is ascribing any moniker to you. You begin to wonder if human beings are actually behind some monikers.

Another one will soon come and tag you omenka or Mannabbqgrilles, just wait and see. And that becomes the basis of their argument, completely off topic. angry

Meanwhile, if you check, they operate more than 10 usernames

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You can't be so sure. in 2016 Anambra was 9th on the list, by 2018 they already dropped to 11th position.

Source: https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/State-of-STATES-Quick-FactSheet.pdf

So next year they might come down to the 13th position, no one can tell!
Till then grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

That's their logic of argument, very warped disgusting logic.

Rather than concentrating on the topic, they keep coming up with so many derailing horseshit. One of the nonsense is ascribing any moniker to you. You begin to wonder if human beings are actually behind some monikers.

Another one will soon come and tag you omenka or Mannabbqgrilles, just wait and see. And that becomes the basis of their argument, completely off topic. angry

Meanwhile, if you check, they operate more than 10 usernames

I am unperturbed by their rubbish. That they can remember to call one another moniker mean those moniker have something of substance and these guys somehow respected those moniker argument.

What I always do is not to drag it further, I will just kill it with a word and concentrate on the issue of discourse.

No time to check time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I am unperturbed by their rubbish. That they can remember to call one another moniker mean those moniker have something of substance and these guys somehow respected those moniker argument.

What I always do is not to drag it further, I will just kill it with a word and concentrate on the issue of discourse.

No time to check time.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94304213]

grin grin[/quote]

[quote author=Philipponzaghi
:

RIVERS - 18.4
DELTA - 17.6
BAYELSA - 11.4
LAGOS - 10.5
AKWA IBOM - 10.4
EDO -10.1
KANO - 9.6
OGUN - 7.8
ONDO - 7.2
ENUGU - 7.1
ANAMBRA - 7.0

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by LLobiorah: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ulysses71:

NAWAOO.

TUALE EBONYI. cool

That's exactly what I did too. But you know say God no be man. Dave is just wonderful, proving naysayers wrong.
I trust in these 3 years coming, by God's grace, Ebonyi would be on a high pedestal. I remember him delivering a lecture in either UNN or ESUT about preparing Ebonyi for a zero oil economy. I thought it was a joke, but wahlahi his thoughts just dy manifest 'nwayo nwayo' cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by LLobiorah: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

So it's now population? Okay let's go there

Anambra population = 5,527,000

Ogun population = 5,217,716

So tell me what part of Anambra population that is causing over bloat in your civil service.

Stop giving excuses for your state governments who have failed in their duties to manage your state's economy very well. Igbos have wide spread all over Nigeria yet they maintain a very healthy population back home. There are more people residing in Anambra and Imo than Ogun, Osun ,respectively. So why is your civil service overbloated.

Guy Easy nah. You be breeze for fowl nyash o cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

No time to check time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philipponzaghi: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94304362:

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Last year

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by LLobiorah: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
It's always hard to believe Nigerian stats . The fact that Ebonyi and Bayelsa's included as viable makes the list doubtful. It does not reflect in real life.

As e no favor you, Thomas spirit just enter your body cheesy. No worry, the report go flog am out.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Ilaumoh(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
These are the frontline and most important Nigerian states

1, Rivers State

2, Anambra State

3, Ogun State

4, Lagos State

5, Kano State
OP this is an old rating na Haba be updated ok

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by PortHarcourt2: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ulysses71:

NAWAOO.

TUALE EBONYI. cool

Ebonyi has overtaken the cursed backward worthless useless shithole state called Enugu cheesy
Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Fleshly: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2020
@AnambraFirstSon, please can you leave these jealous afonjas already. Those guys know they amount to nothing, but they just want to drag you to their level and mess your hard earned facts and reputation.

The world knows that we Igbos rule; remove Lagos from SW every other thing is a plain fertile field. But we Ndigbo built everything from the scratch even without government support. If those urchins you're arguing with have any shred of shame, they wouldn't pick argument with someone who's hammering them with all the facts about economic viability of a state. But no! Typical of Afonja they have no shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by rummmy: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

I am from Rivers state, but I know that Enugu state is an outcast, cursed useless worthless backward shithole state. Enugu people are from Benue state
name your community, village, lga and name of your counselor in Rivers state.........
Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Philistine(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Why are you trying to save face? How come lagos was tops on the sustainability index in 2016 and suddenly drops to last in 2019. Is that not worrisome to you? Why are this endless debate then?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian States: Fiscal Sustainability Index by Anambra1stS0n: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

OP this is an old rating na Haba be updated ok
The Op is right, what you posted is last year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ontario GDP Vs Nigeria GDP / Enugu 2023: Udi/Ezeagu Progressive Alliance Declares Support For PDP / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.