Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,936 members, 7,824,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC (60164 Views)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by saheedbadmus(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
K
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by osamz007: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
make the man just enter PDP
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by n3xt(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
APC is losing it fast
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
EMMY76:
Sometimes I do wonder how come ffk personally knows more than 90% of all nigerian politicians? He will always claim to know most of them for decades even if they are not from his ethnic group, religion or political party. The man is really a great political networker.
Him dey fvck up, but him dey very sound.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Dekingmoses(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
The end shall tell... Meanwhile pals help me vote for Laycon... Is the our incoming President
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
deepwater:
Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
Psalm 141:3

Ever since FFK insulted that man, his life never remained the same.

My people Jazz dey

Which Man
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Austinoiz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Afonjas fighting themselves because of 2023. At the end of the day, both camps would still be on the loosing side of things in APChit
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Iceberg3: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Idiots. Instead of them to capitalise and begin the process of liberating themselves from that evil party......

Hear them hall about a vital section of the country!!! A so called vital section that's a burden to everyone.... coneheaded slaves
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by MightySparrow: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
EMMY76:
Sometimes I do wonder how come ffk personally knows more than 90% of all nigerian politicians? He will always claim to know most of them for decades even if they are not from his ethnic group, religion or political party. The man is really a great political networker.
He was born into poiitics. His father was an accomplished politician in his time.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by rolams(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
The end is near for the evil party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by UDUJ(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
The APC party is a sinking ship cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by EllemGiggy: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Kobicove(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
This basket mouth has started again undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by NobleAngell(f): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
I don't trust anything that has FFK as a major ingredient.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by ProphetofOdin: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
APC will bury itself just like PDP did in 2015.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
ok na
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Prinnce1: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
EMMY76:
FFK is from a very prominent family one of the main reasons you see him talk any how without having fears. Read about the fani kayode family background
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by chloride6: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
How can people suspended from APC suspend the governor from APC?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by michoim(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, I think FFK is right
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Goke7: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
EMMY76:

ffk is the son of a former deputy premier of the south west region so surely because of his father he is well known, whether he has been a good ambassador from such heritage is a different matter
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Golan007: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
EMMY76:

He begs them for money.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by jrusky(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hahahaha apc are in pain. Apc must collapse no 2 ways about it.

FFK or anyone has the right to visit anybody so apc can huge live transfomer I give no shit.

All I want and pray for is apc must die in every part of the South and some part of the North. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

He begs them for money.
this man wey dey live for Cuba dey claim Yankee grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Donedeal1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Now let me ask"who is bankrolling your political tour sir"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by johnisaola(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Before I like Fayemi,but now I don't because of this useless man called FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
EMMY76:
his father was a popular politician na.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Golan007: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
this man wey dey live for Cuba dey claim Yankee grin

What is this one saying?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

What is this one saying?
how's Cuba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.