Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC (60161 Views)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by sangresan(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Northern Cabals are using Fayemi and El Rufai to tame Tinubu in the South West. The game of chess and permutations for 2023 has begun and it's already becoming interesting.

There is no Northern cabal anywhere..Stop fooling yourself...
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by mannyiyke: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2020
EMMY76:
Sometimes I do wonder how come ffk personally knows more than 90% of all nigerian politicians? He will always claim to know most of them for decades even if they are not from his ethnic group, religion or political party. The man is really a great political networker.
His father paved the way for him.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Imefonukoenin11: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by kayusely70(m): 4:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Another Epic Political Battle In The Offing.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by quadriolakunle(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2020
deepwater:
Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
Psalm 141:3

Ever since FFK insulted that journalist, his life never remained the same.

My people Jazz dey

You are a child
Else you should know that Nigeria politicians are all in a circle since 1950 and you can only break into this circle by bloodline.

Go and check, every region in Nigeria has its rulers interwoven by marriage.

Take a look at dolapo Osinbajo
She is the grand daughter of Awolowo
She married Yemi Osinbajo, a distant cousin, on 25 November 1989. Who would later become your VP in 2015 and president in 2023.

This is just a cue, figure the rest out when u grow up

This is just too myopic and a reckless generalization.
1950 you say?

Talk of other politicians?
Obaseki
Fashola
Kwankwaso.

If you want to be a politician and you follow the right path, you will come to lime light.

There were many distant cousin of Osinbajo, if he had not served AD, and ACN, properly as a lawyer then, he would have been just a normal guy and like every other law professor.

There are many completely new people on the field, not related by bloodline, but to me a politician, you must be a great networker, nobody will know you sitting in your house or nairaland all day.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Mintum: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2020
They are jokers
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by onlyson16(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
deepwater:
Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
Psalm 141:3

Ever since FFK insulted that journalist, his life never remained the same.

My people Jazz dey

You are a child
Else you should know that Nigeria politicians are all in a circle since 1950 and you can only break into this circle by bloodline.

Go and check, every region in Nigeria has its rulers interwoven by marriage.

Take a look at dolapo Osinbajo
She is the grand daughter of Awolowo
She married Yemi Osinbajo, a distant cousin, on 25 November 1989. Who would later become your VP in 2015 and president in 2023.

This is just a cue, figure the rest out when u grow up
I stop reading when u said (Who would later become your VP in 2015 and president in 2023. mugu post
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by olatuns2017: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu vs Fayemi
The show is getting more interesting
In zlatan's voice: "Bye bye to yeye APCee"

Insult
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Iceberg3: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yebosola:

Which tribe deh cry on shoulder of Atiku? Answer-Slaves, Q-Which tribe is Atikulating after crying Biafra or death? Answer - Slaves,Q-which tribe after slaving for PDP for years, and still hustling for APC presidential ticket? Answer -slaves, at this juncture, the joke is on u. Wa sunkun ku ni.

Oh no,it's actually on you,cos not everyone that ain't a sophisticated moraans is Igbo. Iwo lo ma sunkun ku niyen o lolsssssss

grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Yebosola(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

Oh no,it's actually on you,cos not everyone that ain't a sophisticated moraans is Igbo. Iwo lo ma sunkun ku niyen o lolsssssss

grin grin

Stop denying your tribe, eleribu somebody grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC by Iceberg3: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Yebosola:

Stop denying your tribe, eleribu somebody grin

Oya swear put nah let's say ok to it.....lay it by yourself if you are a man eleribu eniyan. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.