Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC (49964 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by kolade560: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against Tinubu and oshiomole is real, even the president that suppose to be neutral is not left out.
History will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party that helped him to power.
sivia pains, continue crying till u drain the tears in ur eyes.
wen osho was misbehaving and jumping u and down, where were u?? mumu ass licker
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

Come to Lagos.. Come & say this openly..

If only nah your Papa born you.
I am in Lagos
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by kaylardz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
kolade560:

sivia pains, continue crying till u drain the tears in ur eyes.
wen osho was misbehaving and jumping u and down, where were u?? mumu ass licker
No need to argue with a riffraff
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
kilonshele101:

I don't know that lagos is an igbo land with an Obi
Fool
Until your landlord evict you
Awori, Egun and Ijebu lands.

None is yoruba
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Fussion1000 post=94293940][/quote]
You are just confused. You couldn't even quote properly.

Simple question and you are here throwing tantrum.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
lanrexdo:
So what is lagos?

Biggest mumu na him you be!

Awori, Egun and Ijebu lands
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

you get time to the reply them..
Dem forget say Aba is just a town not the state Capital..
Let them point out a town better than Aba in their respective state both in human and industrial resources ..
They can't .. most of the road in Bad condition are federal roads and Aba is not the capital of the state..
They are here throwing tantrum instead of answering the simple question.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Royalfurnitures: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Politics has no business with morality otherwise,PMB should have resigned

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You are a drunkard.

Ogun beats Abia in all ramification.

GDP, IGR, Industries, Infrastructures, Educational institutions, and etc.

If you talk about city, Abeokuta beats Abia down.

Where is my 5k airtime?
Read, you no gree.

The question is- Name one city in OGUN, OSUN, EKITI, ONDO and OYO, except state capitals that is more developed than Aba
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Read, you no gree.

The question is- Name one city in OGUN, OSUN, EKITI, ONDO and OYO, except state capitals that is more developed than Aba

I have named Abeokuta and Ibadan.

So where is my 5k
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by nototribalist: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Okorocha,nwajiuba and t.a orji

Are these the God Fathers? Please the weather is too hot for me to laugh now, abeg.

I repeat we don't do Godfather here in the south east

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by lanrexdo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Agree. So awori’s are not yoruba??

OfficialAPCNig:

Awori, Egun and Ijebu lands
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by osazsky(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:

No need to argue with a riffraff
e pain am
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by BabaO2: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Buhari is playing dounce politics.
APC gave him that platform, why so insensitive to the loss of APC in Edo. Buhari should be suspended from APC, he has blackmailed APC too many of recent.
No how APC can form government in 2023 because of the booby trap and selfish government buhari is running, mere because he and northerners have had their 2 terms already in APC, nothing at stake for them:
(i.) Allowing an investor to strangulate the citizens by increasing electricity tariff by more than 100%, this too selfish and wickedness on the citizens. Big capital investors are not meant to make all their profit with a month.
{ii) So many charges: stamp duty fees, transfer fees, many hidden bank charges etc.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by kilonshele101(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Awori, Egun and Ijebu lands.

None is yoruba

I still don't get your point,

the ijebus are yoruba with awujale as their head
awujale historically is one of oduduwa's son m
together with the alake of egba land

within Yoruba, we still have many sub tribes,but
oduduwa is our connection

why
don't
you
learn
our
history
first
before
making
assertions
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by garfield1: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
nototribalist:

Are these the God Fathers? Please the weather is too hot for me to laugh now, abeg.

So t.a orji is no more a godfather?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by darlenese(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
It's funication sef .
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by alfajohn: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against Tinubu and oshiomole is real, even the president that suppose to be neutral is not left out.
History will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party that helped him to power.
Not a fan of either divide of APC but how did the President gang up against Tinubu and Oshiomole. Is it because he did not ask INEC and the police to perform magic.
Are you blaming the president for opting to allow the majority have their way which is the essence of democracy.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
A governor free of any godfather control can go anywhere and say anything as a free man.

When has Sanyo olu visit buharri and adress the press later without having to call bourdillion like a school pupil? grin

It will be the height of deceit for anyone to hold the view that godfatherism will be annihilated in Nigerian politics and in the world in general. What you only see is the dethroning of a godfather and the ascent of the other.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by earnit3: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
oh
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by nototribalist: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

So t.a orji is no more a godfather?

Only you Yorubas see him as god father
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by okoloemmalex(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Ask lagosians they will explain better.

lol, I'm in lagos and I understand you clearly, just that message is coined in such a way that daunce 're not still ready for liberation.

Anyways, I wish they get the message in crystal surface

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Ikmonie92: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

What are we going to do about Ikpeazu?

I heard he turned Abia into a shit hole and he doesn’t even have the luxury to go out of the state because I heard he will sink into potopoto infested roads if he dare to go out.

Liar liar! All of Abia is a shithole with pigsty environment both federal and state roads.

There are lot of states that sometimes construct federal roads and the government will reimburse them later so what is Ikpeazu’s excuse?

You guys are slaves to PDP, even if they burn all the state to the ground, the Stockholm syndrome will still show.

Yeye so e still dey pain you say PDP don collect Edo... Go and hug the nearest transformer make we know say one idiot don leave the human race.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ikmonie92:

Yeye so e still dey pain you say PDP don collect Edo... Go and hug the nearest transformer make we know say one idiot don leave the human race.

We are both saying the same thing Edo is not Lagos!
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by garfield1: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
nototribalist:

Only you Yorubas see him as god father

So what is he
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by nototribalist: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

So what is he

He's a no body trying to be relevant. Him and Rochas are absolutely no body. We don't do Godfather here.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by frankyychiji(f): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

What are we going to do about Ikpeazu?

I heard he turned Abia into a shit hole and he doesn’t even have the luxury to go out of the state because I heard he will sink into potopoto infested roads if he dare to go out.

Liar liar! All of Abia is a shithole with pigsty environment both federal and state roads.

There are lot of states that sometimes construct federal roads and the government will reimburse them later so what is Ikpeazu’s excuse?

You guys are slaves to PDP, even if they burn all the state to the ground, the Stockholm syndrome will still show.
You are a slave to APC. Your slavery started in 2014. You forgot to mention the kerosene issue. I bet you know I know why you won't bring it up here again forever.

There are more potholes in Lagos than you can find anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
frankyychiji:
You are a slave to APC. Your slavery started in 2014. You forgot to mention the kerosene issue. I bet you know I know why you won't bring it up here again forever.

There are more potholes in Lagos than you can find anywhere in Nigeria.

Stop saying nonsense which Kerosene? Abia governor is the one notorious for sharing Kerosense.

There is currently a news on frontpage now where a young boy died because of bad road which led to him not recognizing gutter from the normal road in Abia.

Instead of you guys to sit down and think, you will rather be fixated on Lagos which is 10 times better than Abia.

Anyway that is your own palaver, call me slave to APC while you are a king to PDP that have looted the future of you guys and turned Abia to a state of misery.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I have named Abeokuta and Ibadan.

So where is my 5k

I said excluding state capitals. Try to always read Egbon
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Cromagnon: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Nigerians and foolishness, they fight everything, except the status quo that holds them down, now they re fighting godfatherism today, is that the bane of our problem? they fight apc, is PDP the solution? Those that enter without godfathers, re they not stealing? Re they saints?because Lagos has a godfather, does it make my state delta state without a godfather better? Re the greedy politicians not drying up the treasury without accountability, may we be wise and vote for individuals and defend our mandates, even if the best candidate is in a party called ADF, may individuals win elections, may we come out in mass,vote, protect,and enforce our rights, why was the presidential election between two old hag's, in the same country we had,sowore,adewunmi,ngozi,obi,ezekwesili,duke and so many sound minds contest,but it had to be APC and PDP again, between the devil and the deep red sea,, but to the foolish youths once again,PDP is our liberation from buhari and APC, keep on going round in circles,until una turn grand papa.una mumu can never ever do in this god forsaken country
sound mind that cannot win their landlord association, is that one a sound mind?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Imefonukoenin11: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.