Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC (49954 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Calabar1stSon: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Only dogs eats their vomit. That's how Nigerian politicians do all of the times

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by XaintJoel20: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is not the best time for anyone to associate with APC.
APC is a sinking ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by wetmenow: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Our governor. Our deputy governor .

pepe dem

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

The roads that are bad in Abia are federal express roads abandoned by the FG. Go check.

You dey reply am??
I Go report am till em chop ban...
Very mannerless kid
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by UDUJ(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
A governor free of any godfather control can go anywhere and say anything as a free man.

When has Sanyo olu visit buharri and adress the press later without having to call bourdillion like a school pupil? grin

cheesy grin cheesy Nairalanders and bad mouth go together cheesy

Tinubu is in trouble in you guy's hands, lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

The roads that are bad in Abia are federal express roads abandoned by the FG. Go check.
if I slap you eh you go talk true, dis Aba wey I dey or another Aba Na so una go dey talk wetin una no sabi online. I'll give you 44slaps ooo, better keep kwayet!

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Remain in PDP, US VISA ban covers you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

What are we going to do about Ikpeazu?

I heard he turned Abia into a shit hole and he doesn’t even have the luxury to go out of the state because I heard he will sink into potopoto infested roads if he dare to go out.

Aba is a shithole, no doubt about it.

But name any city in yorubaland excluding state capitals that is more developed than Aba and I will send 5k airtime to you today.

Be guided, Lagos is not yoruba land. Name any city in OSUN, EKITI, OGUN, ONDO and OYO is that is more developed than Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Chirowman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good of him
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Edo no be Lagos..
Simple..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by madridsta007(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by ajl: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
A governor free of any godfather control can go anywhere and say anything as a free man.

When has Sanyo olu visit buharri and adress the press later without having to call bourdillion like a school pupil? grin

I just pity that one. He no fit. A very sad situation when an adult over 50yrs old remain under the influence of another individual called a godfather.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Kayharry(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Secretly obaseki still be APC
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by aanuoluwajoba(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
It will be unfair for him to return to APC considering the treatment they meted out to him

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by BUHARImyDOG: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-obaseki-visits-buhari-says-it-will-be-immoral-to-return-to-apc

Next EFCC boss will go after tinibu mark my word...

Next lagos election will be a replica of Edo .... No use of thugs no Federal might.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Yebosola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

Don't worry the road is in Oshogbo, are u happy now? Wetin u go take good roads do sef, u either request for kerosene or run to Lagos where u still abusive the locals there online. Awon okotileta jatijati, eni tio niru eni kole moyi eni
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by SpicyMimi(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Of course...Though full APC supporter, but I agree with him.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

But name any city in yorubaland excluding state capitals that is more developed than Aba and I will send 5k airtime to you today.

Be guided, Lagos is not yoruba land. Name any city in OSUN, EKITI, OGUN, ONDO and OYO is that is more developed than Aba.

You are a drunkard.

Ogun beats Abia in all ramification.

GDP, IGR, Industries, Infrastructures, Educational institutions, and etc.

If you talk about city, Abeokuta beats Abia down.

Where is my 5k airtime?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

you get time to the reply them..
Dem forget say Aba is just a town not the state Capital..
Let them point out a town better than Aba in their respective state both in human and industrial resources ..
They can't .. most of the road in Bad condition are federal roads and Aba is not the capital of the state..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by realstars: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Not Too Bad, The Way And People He Visited Before Decamping, He Need Visit Them After The War, But

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by SLAP44: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Don't worry the road is in Oshogbo, are u happy now? Wetin u go take good roads do sef, u either request for kerosene or run to Lagos where u still abusive the locals there online. Awon okotileta jatijati, eni tio niru eni kole moyi eni

Are you going to join the march for Oduduwa Republic on October 1st?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by ezeudo97817: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Secretly obaseki still be APC
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by lanrexdo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
So what is lagos?

Biggest mumu na him you be!

OfficialAPCNig:

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by ike95: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
you better go back to apc, forget morals scam politicians
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Maxymilliano(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
This guy is indeed principled. Unlike most Nigerian politicians without scruples

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by SeanBeezy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

My brother, you're a liar!
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by aanuoluwajoba(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Return how?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by SLAP44: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
SeanBeezy:
My brother, you're a liar!

list the state roads that are bad in Aba?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by NigeriaB(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goke7:
Obaseki has no value to the APC, I wonder why folks want him back

1. To control more states...makes the party stronger and wider spreading..

2. Incase of general elections...

3.etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.