Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC (49986 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by mightyhazel: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
God just win win
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by garfield1: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
APC didn't help Buhari, he was destined to be a president, even with a nameless party, PMB will still garner votes.
Moreover PMB did not destroy APC, he is playing neutral politics and deep down he doesn't like the current politicians that's why he signed the "not too young to rule bill" to give these guys a fierce competition.

The youths need to use that opportunity Buhari gave them

You have foresight
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Ngozioma(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

What are we going to do about Ikpeazu?

I heard he turned Abia into a shit hole and he doesn’t even have the luxury to go out of the state because I heard he will sink into potopoto infested roads if he dare to go out.

Liar liar! All of Abia is a shithole with pigsty environment both federal and state roads.

There are lot of states that sometimes construct federal roads and the government will reimburse them later so what is Ikpeazu’s excuse?

You guys are slaves to PDP, even if they burn all the state to the ground, the Stockholm syndrome will still show.
Never Ever underrate Abia State.

Poverty rate in Nigeria
Copied.

Borno 99%
Kebbi 98%
Yobe 98%
Sokoto 96%
Jigawa 95%
Zamfara 95%
Katsina 94%
Gombe 93%
Adamawa 92%
Bauchi 91%
Taraba 88%
Kaduna 80%
Kano 75%
Kogi 66%
Nasarawa 55%
Plateau 46%
Abuja 35%
Osun 34%
Niger 33%
Ekiti 32%
Kwara 25%
Oyo 21%
Ondo 17%
Benue 15%
Eboyi 14%
Ogun 12%
Edo 11%
Beyelsa 10%
Cross river 10%
IMO 10%
Enugu 9%
Anambra 8%
Lagos 8%
Abia 8%
Delta 8%
Rivers 7%
Akwa Ibom 7%
Lagos and Abia State are on the same level as far as Nigeria Economy is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Obodogri: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I heard he turned Abia into a shit hole and he doesn’t even have the luxury to go out of the state because I heard he will sink into potopoto infested roads if he dare to go out.

Liar liar! All of Abia is a shithole with pigsty environment both federal and state roads.

There are lot of states that sometimes construct federal roads and the government will reimburse them later so what is Ikpeazu’s excuse?

You guys are slaves to PDP, even if they burn all the state to the ground, the Stockholm syndrome will still show.

But i thought you said you heard and now you're judge the Governor with hearsay.

The person on ground replied you but you called him a liar.

Why you be like this?

Verify the information by going there and post live pictures from your visit.

Na so i think o.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Skymason20(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
PDP better pressure obaseki to work for Edo people if not, nah 4 yrs una go enter power reach , @edo2024. WAR
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obodogri:

But i thought you said you heard and now you're judge the Governor with hearsay.

The person on ground replied you but you called him a liar.

Why you be like this?

Verify the information by going there and post live pictures from your visit.

Na so i think o.

The people quoting me are jokers. They never denied that there is bad roads and pigsty environment in Abia. Their only claim is that it is federal road.

Below are newspaper showing is the rot in Abia state. I don’t need to visit before I can know Abia is a shithole.

I even uploaded videos to back my argument and those guys quoting me never denied the videos.

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ngozioma:

Poverty rate in Nigeria
Copied.

Borno 99%
Kebbi 98%
Yobe 98%
Sokoto 96%
Jigawa 95%
Zamfara 95%
Katsina 94%
Gombe 93%
Adamawa 92%
Bauchi 91%
Taraba 88%
Kaduna 80%
Kano 75%
Kogi 66%
Nasarawa 55%
Plateau 46%
Abuja 35%
Osun 34%
Niger 33%
Ekiti 32%
Kwara 25%
Oyo 21%
Ondo 17%
Benue 15%
Eboyi 14%
Ogun 12%
Edo 11%
Beyelsa 10%
Cross river 10%
IMO 10%
Enugu 9%
Anambra 8%
Lagos 8%
Abia 8%
Delta 8%
Rivers 7%
Akwa Ibom 7%
Lagos and Abia State are on the same level as far as Nigeria Economy is concerned.

LOL!

Where do you see this rubbish.

Even Ikpeazu will laugh his asses off with this rubbish poverty metrics.

Can you give us your sources?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Ngozioma(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
gurusprout:

Continue deceiving yourself.

You're a known tribal bigot. The other day, someone created a thread to call out a SE governor about bad roads and health care facilities in his area, you kept shouting on him to pull down the thread because, according to you, he's disgracing SE.

You'll rot in your backwardness. Shebi it's still kerosene governor you have now, by 2023, you'll have ororo governor.

Please don't sew your garment where it's torn, continue ranting Tinubu and El-Rufai. We're really grateful for your free service. It would have cost us a fortune to hire people to monitor our politicians.

Poverty rate in Nigeria
Copied.

Borno 99%
Kebbi 98%
Yobe 98%
Sokoto 96%
Jigawa 95%
Zamfara 95%
Katsina 94%
Gombe 93%
Adamawa 92%
Bauchi 91%
Taraba 88%
Kaduna 80%
Kano 75%
Kogi 66%
Nasarawa 55%
Plateau 46%
Abuja 35%
Osun 34%
Niger 33%
Ekiti 32%
Kwara 25%
Oyo 21%
Ondo 17%
Benue 15%
Eboyi 14%
Ogun 12%
Edo 11%
Beyelsa 10%
Cross river 10%
IMO 10%
Enugu 9%
Anambra 8%
Lagos 8%
Abia 8%
Delta 8%
Rivers 7%
Akwa Ibom 7%
Lagos and Abia State are on the same level as far as Nigeria Economy is concerned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Fideleo1: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
This man stop greeting up and down, do the work people vote you to do.Both apc and pdp are useless, Nigeria people think before Nigeria collapse.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by danilmo: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Sharap,go and pay your tax to Tinubu.

Sanwo olu needs exit card from Tinubu before he leaves Lagos State government house. grin

So how does that affect you??
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Goldp5988(f): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
A governor free of any godfather control can go anywhere and say anything as a free man.

When has Sanyo olu visit buharri and adress the press later without having to call bourdillion like a school pupil? grin

Free of what? Who is Wike to him?
They all have godfather.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by haidon001(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Sanwo olu needs exit card from Tinubu before he leaves Lagos State government house. grin

Be wise
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by osazsky(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dyke15:
The forces wey fight Oshopikin dey very powerful. Even d vegetable wey dey Aso rock join hand too#Edo no be Lagos is now a movement
Oct 10th..Ondo nor be Lagos.. 2023 ..Nigeria nor b lagos
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by kilonshele101(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Aba is a shithole, no doubt about it.

But name any city in yorubaland excluding state capitals that is more developed than Aba and I will send 5k airtime to you today.

Be guided, Lagos is not yoruba land. Name any city in OSUN, EKITI, OGUN, ONDO and OYO is that is more developed than Aba.

I don't know that lagos is an igbo land with an Obi
Fool
Until your landlord evict you
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by okoloemmalex(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

this your name got me cracked up. lol, which one is Aregbefufu again?

're you trying to say that Sanwa-Olu is in a classroom with Tinubu as the class captain?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Baba you be wicked oo. why you dey bust my osu brother like this.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by okoloemmalex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against Tinubu and oshiomole is real, even the president that suppose to be neutral is not left out.
History will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party that helped him to power.

or history will be unkind to the afonjas and Tinubu?
Better take a chill pill and rest o
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by pquaver(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Nigerians and foolishness, they fight everything, except the status quo that holds them down, now they re fighting godfatherism today, is that the bane of our problem? they fight apc, is PDP the solution? Those that enter without godfathers, re they not stealing? Re they saints?because Lagos has a godfather, does it make my state delta state without a godfather better? Re the greedy politicians not drying up the treasury without accountability, may we be wise and vote for individuals and defend our mandates, even if the best candidate is in a party called ADF, may individuals win elections, may we come out in mass,vote, protect,and enforce our rights, why was the presidential election between two old hag's, in the same country we had,sowore,adewunmi,ngozi,obi,ezekwesili,duke and so many sound minds contest,but it had to be APC and PDP again, between the devil and the deep red sea,, but to the foolish youths once again,PDP is our liberation from buhari and APC, keep on going round in circles,until una turn grand papa.una mumu can never ever do in this god forsaken country
. Oga be like you not from Delta state. How can you say your state no get Godfather when someone chose a governor from prison.. Na your state worse self.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by shiwex: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
A governor free of any godfather control can go anywhere and say anything as a free man.

When has Sanyo olu visit buharri and adress the press later without having to call bourdillion like a school pupil? grin

Or That Mugu from Ogun State..Dapo Abiodun.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by excel101(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Make APC dem dey there dey mumu, President Buhari is the master of anti-party.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Philipponzaghi: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Baba you be wicked oo. why you dey bust my osu brother like this.

Lol.

I want to rid them of the shackles PDP chained them with by fire by force!
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Obodogri: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ngozioma:

Poverty rate in Nigeria
Copied.

Borno 99%
Kebbi 98%
Yobe 98%
Sokoto 96%
Jigawa 95%
Zamfara 95%
Katsina 94%
Gombe 93%
Adamawa 92%
Bauchi 91%
Taraba 88%
Kaduna 80%
Kano 75%
Kogi 66%
Nasarawa 55%
Plateau 46%
Abuja 35%
Osun 34%
Niger 33%
Ekiti 32%
Kwara 25%
Oyo 21%
Ondo 17%
Benue 15%
Eboyi 14%
Ogun 12%
Edo 11%
Beyelsa 10%
Cross river 10%
IMO 10%
Enugu 9%
Anambra 8%
Lagos 8%
Abia 8%
Delta 8%
Rivers 7%
Akwa Ibom 7%

No mind them

Just give them the source make them go dive rock.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by GeneralPula: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Nigerians and foolishness, they fight everything, except the status quo that holds them down, now they re fighting godfatherism today, is that the bane of our problem? they fight apc, is PDP the solution? Those that enter without godfathers, re they not stealing? Re they saints?because Lagos has a godfather, does it make my state delta state without a godfather better? Re the greedy politicians not drying up the treasury without accountability, may we be wise and vote for individuals and defend our mandates, even if the best candidate is in a party called ADF, may individuals win elections, may we come out in mass,vote, protect,and enforce our rights, why was the presidential election between two old hag's, in the same country we had,sowore,adewunmi,ngozi,obi,ezekwesili,duke and so many sound minds contest,but it had to be APC and PDP again, between the devil and the deep red sea,, but to the foolish youths once again,PDP is our liberation from buhari and APC, keep on going round in circles,until una turn grand papa.una mumu can never ever do in this god forsaken country

Is James Ibori a God mother?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by GeneralPula: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Aba is a shithole, no doubt about it.

But name any city in yorubaland excluding state capitals that is more developed than Aba and I will send 5k airtime to you today.

Be guided, Lagos is not yoruba land. Name any city in OSUN, EKITI, OGUN, ONDO and OYO is that is more developed than Aba.

Come to Lagos.. Come & say this openly..

If only nah your Papa born you.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by AregbeFufu: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
okoloemmalex:

're you trying to say that Sanwa-Olu is in a classroom with Tinubu as the class captain?
Ask lagosians they will explain better.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by GeneralPula: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
nototribalist:

south east dont do God father, the last one that tried it, was dealt with severely. (Rochas okoro Hausa) there's a reason we lead in Education in Nigeria.
[/s]

Which education are you leading in Nigeria? Maybe piggz education lol

Kanu slaves will come out one demented lungu to sprew trash..

Spit!
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by gozie4naira(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Las las he will return to APC
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by mithras(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Beautiful submission bro, God bless you, even till now our eyes never still clear, our mumu never still do, see them on this thread shouting APC this PDP that, forgetting say this guys na two sides of the same coin, these guys na one and the same, how many politicians dey APC today where no been decamp from PDP and vice versa, las las our mumu never still do

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by kolade560: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin
Nbotee:
APC resident zonbs how market? ;DHave U cried today?
grin
Nbotee:
APC resident zonbs how market? ;DHave U cried today?
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by gurusprout: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ngozioma:

Poverty rate in Nigeria
Copied.

Borno 99%
Kebbi 98%
Yobe 98%
Sokoto 96%
Jigawa 95%
Zamfara 95%
Katsina 94%
Gombe 93%
Adamawa 92%
Bauchi 91%
Taraba 88%
Kaduna 80%
Kano 75%
Kogi 66%
Nasarawa 55%
Plateau 46%
Abuja 35%
Osun 34%
Niger 33%
Ekiti 32%
Kwara 25%
Oyo 21%
Ondo 17%
Benue 15%
Eboyi 14%
Ogun 12%
Edo 11%
Beyelsa 10%
Cross river 10%
IMO 10%
Enugu 9%
Anambra 8%
Lagos 8%
Abia 8%
Delta 8%
Rivers 7%
Akwa Ibom 7%
Lagos and Abia State are on the same level as far as Nigeria Economy is concerned

Chronic, deluded and confused liar.

See the real chart below.

Also, that you're comparing yourself to Lagos is a tacit approval of Lagos' supremacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.