Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11303 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

You can't build no royal priesthood to keep the people within the commandments if you lack knowledge and wisdom of a divine cosmology.

All of the so-called knowledge and wisdom of divine cosmology came from Africa. It's all African science rebranded with fancy names, many of which were abominable.

Missionaries came and found some of our ancestors here on the continent observing the Shabbat. Some still had copies of the TORAH in their possession. Isrealites observed the Shabbat in Spain and Portugal... Many were killed for refusing to break the Shabbat. But all of a sudden you believe you're wiser than them all.

Knowledge shouldn't make you arrogant and disobedient.

DevilBishops:

Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.

All major religions stole their concepts and practices from traditional African religion. I'm not impressed by anything that they bring up. The Commandments are enough for me.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

All of the so-called knowledge and wisdom of divine cosmology came from Africa. It's all African science rebranded with fancy names, many of which were abominable.

Missionaries came and found some of our ancestors here on the continent observing the Shabbat. Some still had copies of the TORAH in their possession. Isrealites observed the Shabbat in Spain and Portugal... Many were killed for refusing to break the Shabbat. But all of a sudden you believe you're wiser than them all.

Knowledge shouldn't make you arrogant and disobedient.

All major religions stole their concepts and practices from traditional African religion. I'm not impressed by anything that they bring up. The Commandments are enough for me.

So you are a Pan African who lives disguised as a Hebrew. You cast it all under one umbrella even paganism as African despite Allah's disdain for pagan devil worship?

You can't be helped it's in your blood.

This is pagan devil worship

https://www.nairaland.com/6076558/saw-devil-he-black-skin

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:
Yavada or Yudea or Yudah or Judah the variants upon the name shows the origin is India where resides the darkest India an oppressed caste.

I don't believe this NONSENSE. Indians are Hammites. But there's a small remnant that are ISRAELITES. E.g. the SIDDIS.

This is YAHUNDE/YAOUNDE in Cameroon. That is the Hebrew word for JUDAH. Exiles from JUDAH were said to have settled there and spread around the region, as far as the boarder regions of Nigeria.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

So you are a Pan African who lives disguised as a Hebrew. You cast it all under one umbrella even paganism as African despite Allah's disdain for pagan devil worship?

You can't be helped it's in your blood.
This is pagan devil worship

https://www.nairaland.com/6076558/saw-devil-he-black-skin

What's Pan-Africanism? I speak truth dazzol.
You are the one who loves paganism and hates the Commandments. You are more familiar with the various pagan concepts and reading pagan books, but don't know the bible.

YISOLELE (ISRAEL) is in Africa, not in Europe or Asia.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

I don't believe this NONSENSE. Indians are Hammites. But there's a small remnant that are ISRAELITES. E.g. the SIDDIS.

This is YAHUNDE/YAOUNDE in Cameroon. That is the Hebrew word for JUDAH. Exiles from JUDAH were said to have settled there and spread around the region, as far as the boarder regions of Nigeria.

Yes they were the first to be dispersed the rebellious house of Israel who turned upon Yudea. They engage in idol worship and slavery right there in Cameroon. I've have encountered Cameroons who complain to work for the government you must be a homosexual.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

Yes they were the first to be dispersed the rebellious house of Israel who turned upon Yudea. They engage in idol worship and slavery right there in Cameroon. I've have encountered Cameroons who complain to work for the government you must be a homosexual.

How come it's only homosexuals you hang out with? Why are you struggling to paint the whole continent with rainbow colors?

All of Israel sinned and that's why you're not in your land. Spain and Portugal is not your land, neither is the United States.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

How come it's only homosexuals you hang out with? Why are you struggling to paint the whole continent with rainbow colors?

All of Israel sinned and that's why you're not in your land. Spain and Portugal is not your land, neither is the United States.

There is only one God. And it's not a war against Black people it's a war against God all over the world.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

Yes they were the first to be dispersed the rebellious house of Israel who turned upon Yudea.

This is JUDAH, not the ten tribes. Millions Fled into Africa after the destruction of the temple in 70AD. They stayed in North Africa and Nubia for a few centuries and later migrated further south.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Gay is the New World Order and its apart of the pagan religion that opposes God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

There is only one God. And it's not a war against Black people it's a war against God all over the world.

There is one TRUE ELOHIYM. The rest are idols, the work of men's hands
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

This is JUDAH, not the ten tribes. Millions Fled into Africa after the destruction of the temple in 70AD. They stayed in North Africa and Nubia for a few centuries and later migrated further south.

Nonsense the rebellious house of Isreal the 10 tribes fled first. Those people who fought to the end all died and a few migrated to the Iberian Peninsula and South France.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by Bitnet(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why Blame God? | N. Jonathan Ogbonnaya | bible quotes
Before you blame God, how is your relationship with His Son Jesus Christ?
Why do you blame God? put Him first and all will be well.... Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gwsZ_sfZg
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bitnet

The majority of Black people are really pagans and they push the White Jesus Christ more than the Whiteman.

See the Freemasonry pyramid hands of the Kenya pastor who invited this Whiteman to present in front his congregation. The Freemasonry is an Egyptian Ethiopian Greco Roman secret society with links to Babylon and Sumer. Egyptology is Luciferian religion.

They don't desire give up paganism.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

You're the one here screaming white and black. It's none of my business. My concern is YISOLELE (ISRAEL). ISRAEL should awake and repent.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

You're the one here screaming white and black. It's not of my business. My concern is YISOLELE (ISRAEL). ISRAEL should awake and repent.

No with you its paganism that is most concerning me. You are sympathetic.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

Nonsense the rebellious house of Isreal the 10 tribes fled first. Those people who fought to the end all died and a few migrated to the Iberian Peninsula and South France.

The 10 tribes went with the Assyrian captivity. Only a few returned or were scattered around the region. It was mostly the Kingdom of JUDAH (JUDAH, LEVI AND BENJAMIN) when Messiah gave this prophecy and instruction.

Luke 21:20-21
[20]And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
[21]Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Are you saying all of JUDAH disobeyed? That's why I said read your bible and leave unnecessary sentiments.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

The 10 tribes went with the Assyrian captivity. Only a few returned or were scattered around the region. It was mostly the Kingdom if JUDAH (JUDAH, LEVI AND BENJAMIN) when Messiah gave this prophecy and instruction.

Luke 21:20-21
[20]And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
[21]Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Are you saying all of JUDAH disobeyed? That's why I said read your bible and leave unnecessary sentiments.

There is no letter J in Hebrew. grin You only read the Roman Bible it seems and keep quoting it. Why don't you quote Qur'an, Torah or the Vedas that were written by bloodline monotheistic believers? I don't use the Bible as my guide only to use against pagans because they wrote that book. Didn't you know Bibles are outlawed in 50 countries around the world?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

There is no letter J in Hebrew. grin You only read the Roman Bible it seems and keep quoting it.
Mtcheew... And so? What has that got to do with anything?
You don't know whom you're talking to. You need to do your homework before saying such things. Paleo Hebrew is in the Bantu languages so you're not saying anything new.
DevilBishops:
Why don't you quote Qur'an, Torah or the Vedas that were written by bloodline monotheistic believers? I don't use the Bible as my guide only to use against pagans because they wrote that book. Didn't you know Bibles are outlawed in 50 countries around the world?
Pagans didn't write the scriptures. They may have translated or mistranslated scriptures, taking out and adding. But holy men spoke as they were moved by the Spirit. How much more NONSENSE do you have in you to spew?

No wonder... undecided
We can call it a day if it won't be about the scriptures. I believe the scriptures with my life; perhaps that's the difference between me and you.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:
Mtcheew... And so? What has that got to do with anything?
You don't know whom you're talking to. You need to do your homework before saying such things. Paleo Hebrew is in the Bantu languages so you're not saying anything new.

Pagans didn't write the scriptures. They may have translated or mistranslated scriptures, taking out and adding. But holy men spoke as they were moved by the Spirit. How much more NONSENSE do you have in you to spew?

No wonder... undecided
We can call it a day if it won't be about the scriptures. I believe the scriptures with my life; perhaps that's the difference between me and you.

You are short circuited yourself if your source for the men of God's true words is coming from reading the Roman Bible. You follow the Roman 7 day of the week calendar and yearly calendar. You criticize the Igbos for not recognizing the Star of David is the satanic Isthar star yet you are defending the Roman canon.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

You are short circuited yourself if your source for the men of God's true words is coming from reading the Roman Bible. You follow the Roman 7 day of the week calendar and yearly calendar. You criticize the Igbos for not recognizing the Star of David is the satanic Isthar star yet you are defending the Roman canon.

I have several versions of the bible with Hebrew Words and names restored.

I have the apochrypha (hidden books).

I have studied several Hebrew lexicons. I have my personal copies too.

You speak like someone who is not well. #NoOffence

It will do you a lot of good to be humble and not assume that you have the monopoly of knowledge, that's even assuming that you have relevant knowledge.

The 7-day week is not Roman. The Ethiopians who were a much earlier civilization had the 7day week in their calendar and so did the Hebrews.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

I have several versions of the bible with Hebrew Words and names restored.

I have the apochrypha (hidden books).

I have studied several Hebrew lexicons. I have my personal copies too.

You speak like someone who is not well. #NoOffence

It will do you a lot of good to be humble and not assume that you have the monopoly of knowledge, that's even assuming that you have relevant knowledge.

If so why attack me?

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

If so why attack me?

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

No need, you are already damned if you reject the word of the YAH and his prophets.

donnie:

The 7-day week is not Roman. The Ethiopians who were a much earlier civilization had the 7day week in their calendar and so did the Hebrews.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sexual perversion has its roots in witchcraft.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cult prostitution
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
I saw the devil and he had Black skin
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:
I saw the devil and he had Black skin

Edomite pretending to be Hebrew.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

It's a dialogue of different perspectives. Donnie lives in Africa and I live in America. We have way more access to information, 24 hour unlimited data, more teachers and doctors on Black studies.

Nsiba is just trolling.

Your ancestors were pagans, were they not? What tribe is your father?

In America, with plenty of free data, less stress and access to information nonstop this is the NONSENSE you come online to blarb. You are truly a goat
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

In America, with plenty of free data, less stress and access to information nonstop this is the NONSENSE you come online to blarb. You are truly a goat

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
donnie:

Edomite pretending to be Hebrew.

Pagan pretending to be a Hebrew.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Trolling? I wish you I know where you are so I come kick your ass straight to hellfire!
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Trolling? I wish you I know where you are so I come kick your ass straight to hellfire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm8R3uswVA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves / What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.