Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP (41981 Views)

Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by olaboy33(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Jabioro: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Remained my home country..do we have good and integrity soldiers..I am not talking of present Chief service who can't deal ruthlessly with Boko Haram and bandits...
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by majamajic(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
LibertyRep:
I thought ECOWAS insisted that the ousted president must be reinstalled.

Wake up call to the other Africa leaders, when the chips are down, you'll be left to your fate.

He has resigned
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Sirmaik23: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
No room for military rule in Africa
Meanwhile, You can Set up social media media advertisement for your business and get the results you have desired for. Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Pinterest ads and Google ads will give your business a phase shift.
Contact me: WhatsApp +23408034445290 sirmaik23@gmail.com
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by DonPrezons: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is what we need as Africans.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Sholaco: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Very brilliant soldier man
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by ruffDiamond: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Africa!

omo!what's that coup leader's age again?

20 something !and here ,all we got are keyboard warriors, from Facebook to Instagram to Twitter down to nairaland!!30 to 40+years grown ass men and ladies with no ball ,no. gut,scared and no future,busy commenting on bbn laycoon whatever, nengi tits size whaever...respect to kaduna nzeogwu Gideon Okar ..young men who died like a man trying to save and make sense of the useless jungle .. the coward,populace fail them

1 Like

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by ayo6hammiey(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
If 1k to 2k isn't too small for you to earn daily, reach me on zero seven zero three six one zero zero one two three

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by legendsilver(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
lol grin grin grin
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by jimter44(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
missbehave247:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/25/breaking-mali-ndaou-coup-leader-goita-sworn-in-as-president-vp-goodluck-jonathan-witnesses/

The presidential and executive powers will the exercised by the vice president, who is a military man.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by robosky02(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by manunitedbabes: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Men with balls. The U.S couldn't bark here...Malians no be Libyans...GEJ just sitdon like father of the day. With wetin GEJ don do for Mali, if this was Africa of our forefathers, dem for give am one fine Malian new wife as souvenir.
Lol walai u no well

1 Like

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
CalabarPikin:
I wish same can happen in my dear country
E SHOCK Me
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Better. Let them conduct a free and fair election and return to normalcy. A peaceful Mali will benefit Nigeria and the entire subregion. And those young people who are wishing military take over in Nigeria - just know we have passed that stage. We have the opportunity of changing government every four years through the ballot but we have refused to rise above ethnicity, religious bigotry and 'bambiala' tendencies. Even if the military take over, these problems will still mar their government like we have seen in the past. So let the revolution now crusaders know that ballot revolution is what we need and not some violence or noise on the streets. As much as I hate this administration, we are stuck with it for the next three years or so when their tenure will expire. So let those who want real change get ready and achieve it through the ballot. Thank you!
You really still dream just as your signature says.

Nicely written piece!

1 Like

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by 12inchess: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm happy for Malians. They did the right thing. That their former president was sh. it. Hopefully Nigeria military could kick Buhari, Tinubu and APC out too.Nigerian soldiers stop sleeping. The country is going to sh. I.t under Buhari. It's just reyrogressing. Abeg do something.

Naira Marley must be proud too. Up Marlians. NBG for life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Stan2330(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pls someone should remind GEJ that he has 4yrs more to rule Nigeria
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by etrange: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
LibertyRep:
I thought ECOWAS insisted that the ousted president must be reinstalled.

Wake up call to the other Africa leaders, when the chips are down, you'll be left to your fate.

No they didn't. They insisted a civilian must be the president after the former president "willingly" resigned.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by ignis: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
God bless GEJ my man
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by etrange: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Both won. Ecowas had thier way by ensuring the temporary president is civilian and the military had their way by ensuring they are well represented too. Corruption will be reduced cause the military will not be allowed to misrule while the civilian leader will not be allowed to embezzle... except if both parties now come together to milk the country dry.

2 Likes

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by klawaaa: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
I just imagine when we Nigerian youth would wake up to do what these Malians have done. But GEJ is a learning leader...
SmartProf:
Men with balls. The U.S couldn't bark here...Malians no be Libyans...GEJ just sitdon like father of the day. With wetin GEJ don do for Mali, if this was Africa of our forefathers, dem for give am one fine Malian new wife as souvenir.

2 Likes

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
jericco1:
I hope in the future Malians will not forget what the greatest country in Africa i.e Nigeria did for them in the fight to go back to democratic government.

They shouldn't go the way of Ghana and their neighbours South Africa.
grin
Actually, the coup was a popular one among the citizens so ECOWAS did nothing where the masses are concerned.
If you factor in that ndaou is a former military man himself while Goita his vice is the coup leader, you'll understand this is playing on the intelligence of ECOWAS, just straight from Abacha's textbook he employed for commonwealth, when he intended transmuting to a civilian president.

2 Likes

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by hopexter(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
CalabarPikin:
I wish same can happen in my dear country

Stop expecting too much from this bloody Zoo so you won't be disappointed fam. Protect your heart embarassed
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Omoslim26: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94304071:
All the best to Malians if that is their choice in life!

Back to Naija matter............

Yes oo back to Naija matter.
where everything has been kicked on the high in all my life as a Nigerian I never witnessed a situation where even salt,maggi,pepper is not spared from the hardship
Naija my Naija Who did we offend

2 Likes

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:
He is an extra ordinary man

Ecowas were earlier barking when Malians themselves are tired of Politicians..

Hope they can lift the sanction on Mali

SmartProf There is nothing smart about you, when Ecowas recommendation made by GEJ Led committee was bluntly rejected by the Mali Junta.

Stop watching NTA, it's not good for your health

SHUT UP!
YOU'RE FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATRED FOR GOOD THINGS

2 Likes

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I hope this isn't a gimmick where Goita wi eventually oust N'daou
Abacha mode activated.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by gudugudumeje: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Same scenario should repeat itself in Nigeria..,. Amen.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by ThatFairGuy1: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
AreaFada2:
Abacha mode activated.
I had to edit and remove abacha from my statement cheesy. That's First thought that came to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by helinues: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!
YOU'RE FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATRED FOR GOOD THINGS

Says someone dwelling in hatred..

Your comments on NL alone can never secured you a cleaner job
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:

U.S doesn't just bark, it barks where it has interest. Libya has oil. Iraq has oil. Saudi Arabia has oil.

Nigeria has oil but in small quantity. Mali has nothing, that is why you see U.S is not talking.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Madmadrevo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
grow your money with 3xSMS.com,they the must trusted paying site at the moment, visit d site @ 3xSMS.com and invest to earn 50% profit of what you invested after 4days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27 Storey London Tower Block On Fire, Many Feared Dead(photos). / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.