Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra And Imo Viable And Need Extra States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra And Imo Viable And Need Extra States (1025 Views)

Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra And Imo Viable And Need Extra States by PortHarcourt2: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Enugu is a worthless useless backward shithole ravaged with poverty, illiteracy, erosion and idiots from Nsukka. Very soon ebonyi will complete the acquisition of your worthless Enugu state. Ebonyi slave. cheesy

[s]
Chino4NAUTH:
From this thread posted earlier concerning Nigerian sustainability index I think new states can be made from the above states I mentioned since they're all viable and don't owe much and can sustain themselves
https://www.nairaland.com/6142031/top-5-nigerian-states-fiscal
Link above for those who haven't seen it

Then Abia should be merged to their neighbours in Imo and Ebonyi states since they're not viable..

Meanwhile oyo, kwara, osun, Ekiti and Lagos should be merged together since they can't survive on their own as a state.. I hope this makes sense cool

Alaigbo to the whole world cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Asks Buhari To Address The Nation Immediately / Nigeria Celebrities Express Disappointment At President Buhari's Broadcast / You Can’t Run Away With Our Mandate, PDP Warns Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.