Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me (2319 Views)

This Is Audi's 1st Electric Car,2019 E-tron SUV Will Go 250mi On A Single Charge / The Transformation Of SUV: A Quick Look In The Past / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
I do business around a tertiary institution in Eastern part of the country, so currently I want a car that keeps SARS and their cousin EFCC from myself, with the notion that every young man in a privately owned car is a fraudster,your suggestions ?
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by ridwanlawal: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Government Hilux will do or a black V8 Tundra. But this is the most important of all. You need to get to befriend some senior military officer.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by heendrix(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I do business around a tertiary institution in Eastern part of the country, so currently I want a car that keeps SARS and their cousin EFCC from myself, with the notion that every young man in a privately owned car is a fraudster,your suggestions ?

Nissan pathfinder first generation

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
heendrix:

Nissan pathfinder first generation
u mean 1985 model lol

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
ridwanlawal:
Government Hilux will do or a black V8 Tundra. But this is the most important of all. You need to get to befriend some senior military officer.
What of recruits? Are they not soldiers? Hahaha
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by ridwanlawal: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
csn01:

What of recruits? Are they not soldiers? Hahaha
If you are being interrogated by a Lance Corporal can you call your recruit friends to save you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
ridwanlawal:
I forgot,I didnt put my budget, v8 tundra dey costly,my budget no go pass #3m
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by ridwanlawal: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I forgot,I didnt put my budget, v8 tundra dey costly,my budget no go pass #3m
The military will do the magic
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
ridwanlawal:
The military will do the magic
I don't understand
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
ridwanlawal:

If you are being interrogated by a Lance Corporal can you call your recruit friends to save you
You are yet to answer my question. Stop being Nigerian. Answering questions with a question. Lol.
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by ridwanlawal: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I don't understand
I see all military in uniform as abnormal and extraordinary being. A military in uniform is worth and respected than 10 of our friends in the mourning uniform
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by ridwanlawal: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
csn01:

You are yet to answer my question. Stop being Nigerian. Answering questions with a question. Lol.
OK. This is the answer. A junior officer cannot save you when you are in trouble with a senior military officer

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
csn01:

don't derail this thread, please!
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by SKhanmi: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
2007 Volvo xc90
Nissan Pathfinder 1995,1999 grin
Nissan Xterra 2000
Cherokee jeeps
Toyota 4runner 1996
Mitsubishi Montero
Or those Isuzu SUVs

You're spoiled for choice man

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by akinloye19995: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
:I don't understandI see all army in attire as abnormality and emergency getting. A army in attire is value and reputation than 10 of our acquaintances in the sorrow attire
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by amliftedhigher: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
If you have a registered business, then try get police or Army plate number.
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by zickyclef: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:

den it will attract kidnappers

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by godofuck231: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
theres no such thing as too much power, consideracy is for cowards, choose one of these and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by Soulsymbol99: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
@least 2017 LX570 or hilux cool
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by emmyN(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Go for the first generation volvo xc90
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2020
ridwanlawal:

OK. This is the answer. A junior officer cannot save you when you are in trouble with a senior military officer
The op said, what car can give him respect when encoutring SARS, you said your preferred car and added, MAKE FRIENDS WITH SENIOR MILITARY MEN, so I asked DOES IT MEANS THAT IF YOU HAVE RECRUIT SOLDIER AS FRIEND, CANT HIM SAVE YOU? I don't know how you now include interrogation between a Lcpl and a senior army officer.
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2020
godofuck231:
theres no such thing as too much power, consideracy is for cowards, choose one of these and see
this one off me
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by cluewebhost(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Which is the Army number? I know of the PF..SPY number but haven't heard of army.
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by TPound(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2020
2007 KIA sorento
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by heendrix(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
u mean 1985 model lol
Eggzakly
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by heendrix(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2020
ridwanlawal:

But he can help you beg
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by Ayomarcel(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2020
RAV 4

Highlander

XC90

KIA Sportage

MDX

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by promotervickky(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol, this thread is so interesting and funny, which you go buy now

Tortoise Car grin
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by ridwanlawal: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
heendrix:

But he can help you beg
Yes. But not like when your rescuer is the superior
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by promotervickky(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
ridwanlawal:

Let the OP kukuma go for Burutai grin
Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by heendrix(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
ridwanlawal:

Do you know even as a Senior officer atimes you don't just treat all recruits with disdain or get to under look them

cause the truth of the matter is you'll need them way more

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Suv Will Keep Sars Away From Me by promotervickky(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
heendrix:

Do you know even as a Senior officer atimes you don't just treat all recruits with disdain or get to under look them

cause the truth of the matter is you'll need them way more

Profound!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Mercedes And A Lexus / Catalyst Converter Functions / These Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.