Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order (21989 Views)

Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats / We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by mukthar2000(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2020
timisquare82:

Maybe you should follow them, are you not a Nigerian? don't be watching DSTV why some are facing dealt they too have loved ones at home
The protest have not started one of the coward is here talking already, and We are expecting good Nigeria, is like u were not yet born when we protest during Johnathan era in ojoka with some days with militaries. well I can't blamed u ur type always wait for peoples to fight for good things and come out making noise when the aim is achieved.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by kingsvictor2: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2020
post=94315478:
Let's go there.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are ready.

Not the online wailers wailing because they are pained that the key of our national treasury was taken away from the criminals they wanted back in power.

All sane, positive and good Nigerians, GET READY.

Let's do this.

This is not the time to increase fuel price in our darling nation at all.

Not with all that is going on around the world, pandemic et al,
When people are finding it difficult to survive.

This is part of the same reason we voted out the party of thieves and criminals.

THIS IS NOT THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR.

The same way we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians praised this government when they reduced fuel price sometimes ago, we should make sure we put our voice together to castigate and talk against this.

That is the voice the government will listen to,
Not the voice of children of hate, frustration and perdition that have never seen any good thing in our country,
That all they do is to wail continously in life.
They even wailed when the price was reduced.
They have been wailing since PMB won the election, even before swearing in!
They are not wailing for the common man like (Omotola) and all other sane and honest people are doing, but they are wailing in pain that the corrupt money being shared to them by the losers they support is not forthcoming anymore.
They have been so used to corruption, they see it as a way of life.
That is what we stand against.

WE SAY NO TO FUEL PRICE INCREASE.
A better Nigeria for all is all we want.

You may have some good and salient points here sir,
But, the timing is not just right at all
Not in this pandemic time.
hahahahahahahahaha, hunger is resetting ur brain already, lol. Before 2023, u will get sense by force

2 Likes

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by tutudesz: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2020
ignis:

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
Is this the right time When Nigerians were shouting about the increase than, what were they di Abeg they will do the normal thing, collect money and for Nigerians
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2020
successking401:
I hope it's not the NLC that I know way back to the time of Adams Oshi**** ? Please you guys ain't getting my support this time. Not now, not any time soon.

Anyway.....

If you know anybody suffering from anything that spells infection e.g wormlike movement in d body,staphylococus,premature ejaculation,tooth ache,stubborn boil, fibroid,piles,cough,no matter how long it have been.check my signature for contact details
Shutup. Suffer no dey tire u?
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

There's nothing like mumu here.

While I am not the dullard's fan, I think the labour leaders should allow things be the way they are.

Jonathan has always wanted to remove the subsidy because it does the country more harm than good. And the country cannot continue to subsidize electricity either.

The areas I see this government falling Nigerians woefully are cutting down the cost of governance and addressing the issue of insecurity. If they can cut down the cost of governance, they will save so much.

You are the dullrds fan. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by od501: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
well i think abt this every night and day,that i spread my red bulled wings and fly away like the eagle in our coat of arm grin

Fly away for night abi?! Na witch u don dey turn to like oo

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by MrBlock: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2020
I miss Oshiomole's NLC. Sad to see what he has now turned to. He used to be our hero.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by 989900: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Protesting for the wrong reasons.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by MrALIVE: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"He said workers and Nigerians are disappointed that the government decided to increase both the price of fuel and electricity tariff at a time “other countries across the world are giving palliatives to their citizens to cushion the effect of COVID-19.”

Lmao. It's too early to wail sir. Remember the enthusiasm y'all used in ushering in this present government, it's time to keep that same energy. We all should put our hands together to support this wonderful and proactive administration. Nigeria is definitely on its way to glory. I believe grin
comments like this makes me want to give you a dirty slap....They have every right to agitate against a bad government policy whether they supported the government before or not....

On the other hand,NLC has never endorsed any presidential candidate so keep your mouth shut...

Don't try to be a distraction with this useless comment. The NLC protest is for every Nigerian..no matter their political views...so don't act as if this is all about PDP or APC contest.

Sharrap please.

Thunder will fire you if you reply this message.
Just read and pass.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Qwaps: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by SmartPolician: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2020
DDeliverer:

You are the dullrds fan. Stop lying.

If I was his fan, I would never call him a dullard.

That's common sense!
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Femeto: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Buhari is heartless. Osinbajo wey be pastor na scam.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2020
It's only in a shithole country like ours that court will be giving a restraining order against mass protest which is intended for the liberation of mass suffering and hardship inflicted by wicked and irresponsible govt. What happens to the freedom of speech and movement rights embedded in our constitution? All gone to the bunkers.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

If I was his fan, I would never call him a dullard.

That's common sense!

It's a lie. That's how you zombies deceive simps. You support Buhari, that's why you hate labour.

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Ekg911(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2020
Jones4190:
the judge together with the lawyer should be part of the protests abi are they not nigeria labourers?
ask me ooh
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by AAPS(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok now

Kindly patronise us, anywhere in the country

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2020
I just pray this strike with hold water and prolong still the commo6man is heard. Thus country has turned to an extension of hell
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by eddyslim(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
post=94315478:
Let's go there.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are ready.

Not the online wailers wailing because they are pained that the key of our national treasury was taken away from the criminals they wanted back in power.

All sane, positive and good Nigerians, GET READY.

Let's do this.

This is not the time to increase fuel price in our darling nation at all.

Not with all that is going on around the world, pandemic et al,
When people are finding it difficult to survive.

This is part of the same reason we voted out the party of thieves and criminals.

THIS IS NOT THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR.

The same way we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians praised this government when they reduced fuel price sometimes ago, we should make sure we put our voice together to castigate and talk against this.

That is the voice the government will listen to,
Not the voice of children of hate, frustration and perdition that have never seen any good thing in our country,
That all they do is to wail continously in life.
They even wailed when the price was reduced.
They have been wailing since PMB won the election, even before swearing in!
They are not wailing for the common man like (Omotola) and all other sane and honest people are doing, but they are wailing in pain that the corrupt money being shared to them by the losers they support is not forthcoming anymore.
They have been so used to corruption, they see it as a way of life.
That is what we stand against.

WE SAY NO TO FUEL PRICE INCREASE.
A better Nigeria for all is all we want.

You may have some good and salient points here sir,
But, the timing is not just right at all
Not in this pandemic time.
This is the first time you are making sense in your whole life
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by suremanpatriot: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin whishh kin yeye strike. you wan giv nass ppl anoda holiday where poor man dey fin garri to chop after bastarrr lokdan. Wht yu should do is go oculpy nass, and aso rock yeye nmlc pppl.

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by chrisooblog: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
989900:
Protesting for the wrong reasons.
QED
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Labour left it too long before calling for the industrial action.
Be prepared for arrest and restrictions from the Nigeria Police Force.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by luluman: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"He said workers and Nigerians are disappointed that the government decided to increase both the price of fuel and electricity tariff at a time “other countries across the world are giving palliatives to their citizens to cushion the effect of COVID-19.”

Lmao. It's too early to wail sir. Remember the enthusiasm y'all used in ushering in this present government, it's time to keep that same energy. We all should put our hands together to support this wonderful and proactive administration. Nigeria is definitely on its way to glory. I believe grin
Please shut up already. If they voted anybody in ignorantly that does mean they cannot demand a change.
You have been on this like forever. Let people act if you have no action please. Bad belle
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by prayer2015(f): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
The protest can be achived if Ayuba Wabba and his labour exco would not betrayed Nigerians and once the Protestant can stand on their strong feet when they see any force men shooting or throwing teargas, our Aim and objective shall be achieved.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by earnit3: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Last time NLC was relevant was when oshiomole was the President.. too bad he is now among the Judas in politics. I will never go on strike with the labour for nothing again coz they end up achieving nothing. They will later negotiate with the govt and take bribe
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Arabs999: 2:23am On Sep 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

OP you wicked pass Wike..
Ambode is a Fool..
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by HomerTimpson: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Of all eagles, it's like the one in our coat of arm? angry . That eagle cant even outfly a dove grin . Oga, choose to be like real champion eagles abeg grin
dove sad try to be optimisitic na

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by EzzyCarter: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
dove sad try to be optimisitic na

I'm more of a realist man cheesy

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Powersurge: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2020
anonimi:

Is it not obvious that Oshiomole was making all the noise to collect egunje for his political ambition

What stops these ones from making noise for their political ambitions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals / APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.