Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order (22020 Views)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats / We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by COdeGenesis: 4:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Banana republic
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by chukwuibuipob: 5:02am On Sep 26, 2020
sad Trust those sky blue/men in black to arrest pipu anyhow as if their pathetic life is better
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Yankee101: 5:04am On Sep 26, 2020
very good
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by SmartPolician: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2020
deboysben:
Nice one

We must occupy nigeria cos our mumu don do.

Buhari has failed nigerians.
Let them give us back our change.

There's nothing like mumu here.

While I am not the dullard's fan, I think the labour leaders should allow things be the way they are.

Jonathan has always wanted to remove the subsidy because it does the country more harm than good. And the country cannot continue to subsidize electricity either.

The areas I see this government falling Nigerians woefully are cutting down the cost of governance and addressing the issue of insecurity. If they can cut down the cost of governance, they will save so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by rolams(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Na now dem wan get sense?
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by greall12(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2020
I don’t trust this people called NLC Like their formal chairman oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Gokoyer0(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Hunger don dey wire you small small. Brain must be reset by fire by force.
post=94315478:
[s]Let's go there.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are ready.

Not the online wailers wailing because they are pained that the key of our national treasury was taken away from the criminals they wanted back in power.

All sane, positive and good Nigerians, GET READY.

Let's do this.

This is not the time to increase fuel price in our darling nation at all.

Not with all that is going on around the world, pandemic et al,
When people are finding it difficult to survive.

This is part of the same reason we voted out the party of thieves and criminals.

THIS IS NOT THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR.

The same way we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians praised this government when they reduced fuel price sometimes ago, we should make sure we put our voice together to castigate and talk against this.

That is the voice the government will listen to,
Not the voice of children of hate, frustration and perdition that have never seen any good thing in our country,
That all they do is to wail continously in life.
They even wailed when the price was reduced.
They have been wailing since PMB won the election, even before swearing in!
They are not wailing for the common man like (Omotola) and all other sane and honest people are doing, but they are wailing in pain that the corrupt money being shared to them by the losers they support is not forthcoming anymore.
They have been so used to corruption, they see it as a way of life.
That is what we stand against.

WE SAY NO TO FUEL PRICE INCREASE.
A better Nigeria for all is all we want.

You may have some good and salient points here sir,
But, the timing is not just right at all
Not in this pandemic time.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by anonimi: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"He said workers and Nigerians are disappointed that the government decided to increase both the price of fuel and electricity tariff at a time “other countries across the world are giving palliatives to their citizens to cushion the effect of COVID-19.”

Lmao. It's too early to wail sir. Remember the enthusiasm y'all used in ushering in this present government, it's time to keep that same energy. We all should put our hands together to support this wonderful and proactive administration. Nigeria is definitely on its way to glory. I believe grin

grin cheesy

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

hilariousdammie:
Media mogul, Dele Momodu, is super excited about Muhammadu Buhari‘s APC Presidential primary win.

He took to Instagram a few minutes ago, congratulating Buhari on the victory with picture below with inscription: “#ANewNigeria Congratulations Nigerians! The Saviour is here”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1935876_delemomodu600x600_jpeg71b496554fcc1415ae0258e3a90a73ed

source http://naijacityhub..com/2014/12/the-saviour-is-here-dele-momodu.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Strike that they will call off Sunday midnight. NLC are a toothless backing Dog

4 Likes

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Johnrake69: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2020
If Nigeria is to be fixed NLC has a major role to play. Security agents no dey try any rubbish unlike any other protest against bad governance

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by seguno2: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2020
successking401:
I hope it's not the NLC that I know way back to the time of Adams Oshi**** ? Please you guys ain't getting my support this time. Not now, not any time soon.

That Adams Oshiomole was and is a scam, as we now know.

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"He said workers and Nigerians are disappointed that the government decided to increase both the price of fuel and electricity tariff at a time “other countries across the world are giving palliatives to their citizens to cushion the effect of COVID-19.”

Lmao. It's too early to wail sir. Remember the enthusiasm y'all used in ushering in this present government, it's time to keep that same energy. We all should put our hands together to support this wonderful and proactive administration. Nigeria is definitely on its way to glory. I believe grin

When Atiku wins in 2023, you'll would be enthusiastic to usher him in, thinking he'll be the messiah and solutions to Al your problems. You'll certainly be disappointed and that's the politics across most part of the world including America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by mattmogan88: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2020
I laugh
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I believe in you fam. You've got wings like Red Bull cheesy

Red bull gives you wings... Looooooooooooooooooool, una no go kee person
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by anonimi: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This country eh, nobody can tell the other person stop, everybody want to do his own way.

NLC should not go on strike abi, they should pay them thier money.

Literally FG are thieves, is not Thiers but NLC.

Case close, we have money in this country yet, we are going on Strike. undecided

All the revenue, increase in things where are the money going to?

All the revenue and increased loans are going to the same place that Abacha sent our money during his five years of ruining our country.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2615370_facebook20150226111711_jpeg0c454a4b9e79b337bde62bca91797926

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by mukthar2000(m): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2020
The protest can be achived if Ayuba Wabba and his labour exco would not betrayed Nigerians and once the Protestant can stand on their strong feet when they see any force men shooting or throwing teargas, our Aim and objective shall be achieved.

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2020
anonimi:

All the revenue and increased loans are going to the same place that Abacha sent our money during his five years of ruining our country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

You are right, only God can help us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by anonimi: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2020
greall12:
I don’t trust this people called NLC Like their formal chairman oshiomole.

Do you trust Femi Falana, Pastor Tunde Bakare and other 2012 #OccupyNigeria protestors?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6455791_img20171223213452227_jpegaba3147253e469fb84a244a27892199c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Powersurge: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2020
NLC is a disgrace. NLC died after Oshiomole left that organization. All we have now are bunch of crooks. They now wants to protest because govt is not offering them their usual egunje. They will call off the protest after two days when allawi don enter. and come and give some spurious reasons. bunch of idiots
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by anonimi: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2020
gaius01:
You are right, [img]only God can help us.[/img]

I thought that God only helps those who have done something that He can bless

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by anonimi: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Powersurge:
NLC is a disgrace. NLC died after Oshiomole left that organization. All we have now are bunch of crooks. They now wants to protest because govt is not offering them their usual egunje. They will call off the protest after two days when allawi don enter. and come and give some spurious reasons. bunch of idiots

Is it not obvious that Oshiomole was making all the noise to collect egunje for his political ambition

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2020
anonimi:

I thought that God only helps those who have done something that He can bless

grin grin grin
Every of your reply get attachment abi?

On you are so right.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by izombie(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2020
It's like everyday Buhari wakes up he thinks of new ways to impoverish Nigerians. The country was a mess but now it's rotten under bubu. Still, 30k minimum wage has been very difficult for them to accept to pay. Imagine increasing fuel price during this pandemic. I spit on all of them and those that still support them.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by shedy03(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Pls go ahead. This government is taking us for fools.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Desric(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria has incurred too many loans that they are now shoving it on the throat of the citizens by all means to clear the huge amount Nigeria is owing..
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Brushstrokes20: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn any doomed Court order!
The shithole is in shambles and urgently needs to be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves, sadists and insatiable scammers!
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by timisquare82(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2020
mukthar2000:
The protest can be achived if Ayuba Wabba and his labour exco would not betrayed Nigerians and once the Protestant can stand on their strong feet when they see any force men shooting or throwing teargas, our Aim and objective shall be achieved.
Maybe you should follow them, are you not a Nigerian? don't be watching DSTV why some are facing dealt they too have loved ones at home
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by jacoik(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:

lolxxxxx hahahaha u are shaking a table that has only two legs, when the remaining one break, I go just leave u and run away. shebi u say dis government is a wonderful one abi

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Minjim: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2020
No court can stop the right to protest.
It's a fundamental human right.
It's only in Nigeria you'll see such nonsense

1 Like

Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by Minjim: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Oh shut up you this Gej sympathiser.
It's been 5 years already. Even Gej had forgotten he lost an election, he's now romancing the FG
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by EdiskyHarry: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
who knows, DSS and police will be busy arresting and killing innocent people on that day. May God see them through.
Re: NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order by ignis: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2020
tutudesz:
NLC abeg dey your side O! We are yet to recover financially from lockdown and you want to go on strike Were was NLC when PMB increased fuel from N85 to N145 undecided Were was NLC when VAT was increased from 5% to 7.5% undecided NLC = APC

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.