Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed (56641 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by phorget(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
*Nah dem-dem, no shaking! *
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by josh2297(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2020
These Boko Haram guys are just Good for nothing... how on Earth will u attack human beings with rocket propeller?.. are they aircrafts

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Albertgr8: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2020
fake news
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by jackyraw09: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell. Last time they claimed something similar happened and posted a video. It was more or less of a poorly scripted drama in which old men who claimed to be in danger could be seen bringing out their phones to record the “attack” and smiling while feigning a scamper for safety.

Naija is built on lies.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Wise decision to go by air his excellency, may the almighty the most gracious, the most merciful always send His angels to protect you in all your ways.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by dagbas: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2020
I wonder common drones that TV stations uses, the security operatives can't even afford it for air surveillance on these major routes in borno.
I fear � for the governor but I believe God will continue to protect him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Conceptsncontex(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by emapeteum(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2020
BH has been technically defeated,the remnant are looking for food to survive.Hmm,government of deceit,man of integrity indeed.Let the North enjoy their Si Baba.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by GidiCars: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2020
MajohBankz:

They got no shit on intelligence. No be this ones wey dey go round up boys after shit don happen? Dullinus full that agency.

Walahi, those guys just dey use DSS dey scare people. People give them way too much credit than they worth.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Frederick2017: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Na wa ooo.... 7 Cops 3 Soldiers gone cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by zoedew: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Clearly signposts a failed nation when this sort of crisis happens again and again! Some people should be resigning!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Openbusiness: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2020
ruggedtimi:
If b*hari pass Baga they will attack him, that's the audacity those guys have.
Why will they attack someone that "rehabilitates" their fighters and set them free with goodie goodies? You are very funny oh grin. Buhari will pass there Monday to Sunday without security or guns and nothing bad will happen to him, unless na by mistake and they didn't know it was him before attacking. FBI no dey attack CIA na, dey belong to d same USA government grin if u no u no.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Benega9(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2020
okay
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Passionate888: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Soft target

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Why will they attack someone that "rehabilitates" their fighters and set them free with goodie goodies? You are very funny oh grin. Buhari will pass there Monday to Sunday without security or guns and nothing bad will happen to him, unless na by mistake and they didn't know it was him before attacking. FBI no dey attack CIA na, dey belong to d same USA government grin if u no u no.
lol!! You think buhari na their guy? Make him pass first
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by MajohBankz: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2020
GidiCars:

Walahi, those guys just dey use DSS dey scare people. People give them way too much credit than they worth.
If you reason matter go give them based on say make them see as e dey b for ground, them go invite you like 30 times with all sort of bullshit, you go come dey wonder whether you don buy job as e be say them leave the main gist wey you relate give them come dey reason your matter, based on say who born you?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by ukaegbuagbai: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Another Achievement Of APC Government

Python Are Dancing In A Peaceful Eastern Area While, Boko Haram Terrorist Are In The North Dancing

Sai Baba Till 3030

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Anyiamaka: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2020
realstars:
Chai, This Guys Are Real Hunters, They Are Just Testing The Mick Against The Planned Return Of The IDP's To Their Hometown.
Bokoharam Is A Virus To The Nation.

Boko haram is a virus to the nation but an essential nutrient for the north that have ceased our national resources with the sole aim of holding onto power and holding this nation down.

It beats my imagination how Nigerians elected Buhari to be the president

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Gval123: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigerians can play politics , even with their life. yeye country. we nor get govt

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Okoroawusa: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2020
A state of emergency should be declared in Borno.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Okoroawusa: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Boko haram is a virus to the nation but an essential nutrient for the north that have ceased our national resources with the sole aim of holding onto power and holding this nation down.

It beats my imagination how Nigerians elected Buhari to be the president
So it's Buhari that asked bokoharam to kill people?
You people said that it was Buhari that was behind the bombing during GEJ. Now that he is the president what is happening?
Bokoharam is a terrorist organization that is likely to be there no matter who the president is.

Get use to the idea that 2015 election was 5 years ago. Jonathan has moved out on. Please move on.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
ukaegbuagbai:
Another Achievement Of APC Government

Python Are Dancing In A Peaceful Eastern Area While, Boko Haram Terrorist Are In The North Dancing

Sai Baba Till 3030
If the number of soldiers currently in Maiduguri alone are in the whole of South East what will you say?

Tell me where python is dancing in the "peaceful Eastern Area"?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Ken91(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
hello nairaland pls make una help me buy this # 7500 recharge card from me am serious i we even sell it for 6000 if i see buyer pls it genuine, my parents send it for me to sell it for my feeding but no body to sell it for pls na etisalat call this number 08097460168
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
In Bama, Baga, Gamboru Ngala, and even chibok are still under a stronghold of Boko boiz. For instance, the Boko boiz go out openly in chibok town preaching to d indigenes to accept their faith-islam. But ISWA always go for d kill. That's why there's always contest of control btw BH & ISWA. Buratai is very much aware of this shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by classicfrank4u(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Shile981:
I'm beginning to suspect that the governor of Borno is the sponsor of this Boko Haram, all these recent attacks on him is just to wave off any suspection.

You're a goat
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Sani6110(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Oh Allah save this Governor from enemies.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Kraytur: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
onlyson16:
better arrangee....imagine governor flying in air while others ar sent to die.....comfirm arrangee

Loud eeet for people at the back
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
classicfrank4u:

You're a goat
Yes, the greatest of all time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by dwizzed(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Dem leave bad leaders dey face good ones. Nothing shall happen to Gov. ZULUM in Jesus name, amen!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by classicfrank4u(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Shile981:

Yes, the greatest of all time.

No, the real goat A.K.A busuru
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by jimter44(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2020
This war is becoming another thing. How did Boko Haram know that the governor is applying that road. Some thing is wrong so where. This war can only be won via intelligence gathering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.