Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed (56631 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Anyiamaka: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So it's Buhari that asked bokoharam to kill people?
You people said that it was Buhari that was behind the bombing during GEJ. Now that he is the president what is happening?
Bokoharam is a terrorist organization that is likely to be there no matter who the president is.

Get use to the idea that 2015 election was 5 years ago. Jonathan has moved out on. Please move on.

You need to move on more than anybody else. Where did I say that Buhari asked Bokoharam to kill people? Your are a gossip peddler or a rumour monger. It's a beautiful Saturday morning and you can have a good day

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Tonitoniton(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
I often wondered during the 8yrs tenure of the past governor that boko boys never attacked him personally. They will operate as close as 10 kilometer to his residence and go back. But, zulum has been attacked twice so far.

What does it tell u,

Boko haram dont attack their friends and sponsors
2 past governor has a hand in the insecurity in borno
3 the present govt of apc dont want terrorism to end
4 the present govt of apc is behind the terrorism in Nigeria
5 zulum is quite since in the fight against terrorism though he knows the truth of the matter.

AS LONG AS BUHARI REMAINS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TERRORISM WILL THRIVE.

Ur best bet is to kick him out.

make una no wait till 2023 oo because it will be too late

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
classicfrank4u:

No, the real goat A.K.A busuru
I don hear u, my fellow goat.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Obijulius: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Timekeeper:

Story.. Come 2023... Osinbajo will be the president..

Sniper is available for free

One love bro...1 week ago grin grin grin grin

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Segzy19: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zulum should be careful. There are saboteurs within his ranks... For sure the Nigerian army doesn't like him for the way he bashed them the last time.

How can Boko Haram know of the governor's itinerary as to lay an ambush for him?

What happens to the advance team and DSS guys who goes ahead to clear the route and make sure the area the governor is visiting is safe?

Mr governor, be more careful... It is now 2 yellow cards from BH boys o... Ehen! No allow dem give you red card o...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by PaulH07: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Let's all pray for Zulum. He's my favorite governor. He's in his own world away from all the luxury, thieving, political noise, etc.
In a sane clime, other governors would teamup with him to assist but not in Nigeria; selfish lots would only show solidarity when there's something in it for them.

God protect and strengthen him.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by F117nighthawk: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
I don't know why it's difficult for Nigerians to think out of the box, If I am this governor I will engage foreign machineries to be my security aides, after all he receives security votes, why does he continue to use this half baked Nigerian security guards,with foreign machineries he can be rest assured of better protection and getting security treats ahead with better equipments to fight against this insurgency
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Imefonukoenin11: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by enomakos(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Litmus: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
illicit:

This zulum better be careful

What's he trying to prove sef

Getting our soldiers and police killed

He possibly has come to realise the truth of what I warned years ago. What is this truth, you may wonder ? Well, here it is: if you’re an African Nation, never, ever allow Western Humanitarian organisation to set up shop in your country (i.e. establish themselves and become comfortable). Once they do, wars and unrest will never abate in your country. These organisations survive because of wars and it has become an unspoken concern that it is in their interest for wars to continue in the relevant nation. Some of the well known Western Humanitarian organisations receive huge governmental and public donations funding, much of which heads of these organisations feed fat on while the rest fund field staff (including salaries) and the substantial bureaucratic machine.

The Governor understands that if he can get the people back to their villages, in addition to the benefits of having the people farm their lands and grow produce for the markets, which facilities economic activities of the state; preventing the people becoming lazy and wilfully dependant on handouts; preventing delinquency entrenching itself among the young in the camp; he can get these dubious humanitarian organisations and foreign NGO’S out of his state, thus eradicating one more possible reason the conflict prolongs.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by melvinonoja: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Just imagine the audacity and capabilities of 'technically defeated terrorists'. If the Chadian Army brought these idiots to their knees, I still wonder why with all our python dance steps, our army can't crush them down permanently. Gov. Zulum needs to be careful cos it appears he has become a prime target of the terrorists, but no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper.

I so wonder too why this boys ain't been crushed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by peterolayinka(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
https://quizboot.com/quiz/2MGxpRuEND

Free Nigeria Army CBT like past questions
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Professor ZULUM really need to take it easy and watch his back keenly.

Can you imagine that the technically defeated insurgents wrecking havock intermittently?

Nigeria is not in safe hand at all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Rawhumper(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Am tired to talk, abeg Let them keeping dying till it remains a handful of Northerns, aince their Brother in power has refused to do the right Thing.

aumeehn:
Sack the service chiefs and all the commanders running operations in Borno, investigate them and jail them! NO! He cant do it because they are his friends. Let them continue enjoying the devidends of APC SAK! from Top to Bottom!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by lildush(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Let him personally seek international help... Secretly.. dey will help end dis shit once and for all
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by realstars: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Boko haram is a virus to the nation but an essential nutrient for the north that have ceased our national resources with the sole aim of holding onto power and holding this nation down.

It beats my imagination how Nigerians elected Buhari to be the president
All Blames Goes To Tinubu And Obasenjor For Confusiong The Poor That Change Will Make Good, But Failed In All Angle Of In Govenance.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Anyiamaka: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
realstars:
All Blames Goes To Tinubu And Obasenjor For Confusiong The Poor That Change Will Make Good, But Failed In All Angle Of In Govenance.

Buhari is arguably the worst president Nigeria ever had. Some state governors are even out performing the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by realstars: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Buhari is arguably the worst president Nigeria ever had. Some state governors are even out performing the president
currently the worst in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by OduduwaYoruba: 5:06am On Sep 27, 2020
This is a setup to wipe out southern security officers, I refused to be deceived. How can you Kill almost the entire governor's aids and governor will escape without hurt . We Nigerians hereby demand the list of names of officers killed by the boko haram setup. Nigerians life matters.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Map1(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2020
just imagine a state who gave Buhari over 1 million vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.