Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed (56644 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Connected1: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2020
I sense that the Governor knows alot about these Boko Haram Warriors, If I were one of his bodyguards, I will prefer to be redeployed.
Money dae kill person oh, you kor say I dae guard Governor where them wan use una do headline for news.
If you are sharp, you will understand me well.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by West2019(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2020
this the time for our local hunter's to take over from Nigeria army personnel cos buraita nd Buhari are using those army not to fight , top politician want to kill this borno state Governor cos him want to exposé then ,Rip for those who didn't returned back to their family from the battle field
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Jabioro: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Dem for kill am now..make we know say the has been upgraded
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Mintum: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Again? This man should watch his back, this is not a coincidence. The terrorists have an order to get him. And he is one of the few northern governors performing very well.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Nitah1: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Just imagine the audacity and capabilities of 'technically defeated terrorists'. If the Chadian Army brought these idiots to their knees, I still wonder why with all our python dance steps, our army can't crush them down permanently. Gov. Zulum needs to be careful cos it appears he has become a prime target for the terrorists, but no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper.
The people behind bokoharam are in control of the Nigeria's system.

Do you really think shaekau is hiding in the bush?

my brother,read the comments on the killing of Gana and the release of bokoharam repentants fighters on this forum you will realise that northern elites are behind bokoharam,Ann average Muslim is a bokoharam sympathizer.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by proclinician: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2020
The dullard got over 800k votes from borno. This is nothing but the dividends of the democracy they enthroned. If there are Igbo guys among the dead, may their soul fund peace. For the rest, let the party begin.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by wink2015(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2020
The security men should have also travelled in CHOPPER with the governor.

Why subject them to this risks?

Rip to the dead security officers.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by onward4life(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Sonoyom:
Boko

There are credible information that

iPob masterminded the attack

Terrorism will be defeated by bruwari!!!

Boko cannot do dis.. they were coerced by them!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by amagugm: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Timekeeper:

Story.. Come 2023... Osinbajo will be the president..

Sniper is available for free
... and we remain in the same shit

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by eejo(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2020
I will no longer talk about Nigeria situation until Buhari handover power 2023 because nothing will change between now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Omofloflo: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2020
electhnd:
[/color] they want to kill this man, so that they can cover their secret about BH ..... God pls help us to fight this insurgents but one idiot have defeated them technically

[color=#990000]they want to kill this man, so that they can cover their secret about BH ..... God pls help us to fight this insurgents but one idiot have defeated them technically
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by onlyson16(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Kraytur:
Arrangee
better arrangee....imagine governor flying in air while others ar sent to die.....comfirm arrangee

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by DisLifeSha: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria is heading somewhere

SmartProf:
Just imagine the audacity and capabilities of 'technically defeated terrorists'. If the Chadian Army brought these idiots to their knees, I still wonder why with all our python dance steps, our army can't crush them down permanently. Gov. Zulum needs to be careful cos it appears he has become a prime target for the terrorists, but no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by noisy45(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2020
aumeehn:
Sack the service chiefs and all the commanders running operations in Borno, investigate them and jail them! NO! He cant do it because they are his friends. Let them continue enjoying the devidends of APC SAK! from Top to Bottom!!

He can't do it because those service chiefs were used by Buhari to sabotage the efforts of Good luck Jonathan when he was fighting Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by noisy45(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The onslaught of Chadian forces and their success in routing these ragheads point to one fact: these raggies have the backing of the Nigerian government.

That's is why we on US list of sponsors of terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by marvin906(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:

this narrative that Chad brought boko Haram to it's knees was funny at first now it's annoying.
Chad had one successful operation and you term it bringing bk to it's knees.
when the chadian army takes over lake Chad I will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria has become the new Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Pakistan. Terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria. Like it or not. Boko Haram will never go away. As long as Nigerian politics and corrupt nigerian politicians exist so would boko haram.

I pity the poor innocent masses who are suffering and will continue to suffer it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by ktbabs(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Gov Zulum should be careful, it seems there is a plan to take him down. Imagine the audacity 'some kilometers from Multinational Joint Task Force HQ'.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Bokoharam war is likely going to fester on Nigeria because it has been compromised and it has become a money spinning machine for both the military and politicians in Nigeria sad

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Sonoyom(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
onward4life:

There are credible information that
iPob masterminded the attack
Terrorism will be defeated by bruwari!!!
Boko cannot do dis.. they were coerced by them!!
hahahahahahahahahahahhahah
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by tundess: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
The BH terrorists were hungry and thought the Gov's convoy had dried fish
FGN angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
eejo:
I will no longer talk about Nigeria situation until Buhari handover power 2023 because nothing will change between now and then.
Nothing will change even after buhari, It will keep getting worst. Would it not be the same APC/PDP rubbish that would continue? The are all the same crooks swapping themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by shugabasbn: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Baga a village close to Munguno with military check point a home town of President ...
I no go tok waiting dey for my mind sa
But God dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by toluleke(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
They know this man is working and leaking all the dirty games of the military they just want to take him off . I just hope we scatter the country if they succeed this man is the only man that understand the plight off the masses. He grew from a poor background and knows their plight

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by ultiliberty(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Not again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by fuck419: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
The 3rd time, victory shall be theirs. Amen!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by ferking(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2020
in Nigeria everything is politics, just because the government want to return the internal displaced people to their respective homes,and some element are playing games already so that the people will continue to stay there,and they will continue to make their money, some people should stop destroying this country because of greed.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
According to Buhari, Boko Haram doesn't exist. They have collected amnesty and are now good citizens. This attack is a lie. It was staged and those dead officers are just pretending. Borno Governor should stop deceiving people abeg. Buhari has wiped out Boko Haram......... Mtchwwwwwww. I just pray this Governor won't be killed before he realizes that Boko has govt backing

Na strong backing o, has to be from the Top.Aftr catching them, they'll take good care of them and send them back to their colleagues.
Naija which way!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Edyice: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Muslims people and FIGHT

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
WERE IS AREWA? DEFENDER OF EVIL

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2020
If b*hari pass Baga they will attack him, that's the audacity those guys have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.