Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7215 Views)

. / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DenreleDave(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Please justwise no amount of begging is enough
Just see me as one of those stupid people who doesn't know anything
This ban is too much for me embarassed

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2039.... Ahahahhahahahaahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by DenreleDave(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
i have never reported anyone here for a ban and never will,i play around thats all,i don't even insult people.I hate the fact that you lied about me being the first to insult you.I never insulted you,i was just joking and please justwise forgive him,this is funny.So what do I do with the loads of insult I get daily here?for me its all for fun.

Love u so much dear.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

2039 ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Albertone(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:

Even that that ptyprinces of a girl usually insult me but I sometimes chill I remember reading a thread on travel section
And I mistook her for a girl that said she has been to Poland before and so I asked her not knowing she's not the one
And she replied me in a very unreasonable and stupid manner and honestly I didn't abuse her that day I just sent her a laughing sticker
Lefulelu I swear no be mouth if this babe see me for street she no fit ask me street address not to talk of even talking to me or abusing me
But see her now Calling me a troll and a sexualized guy, come to think of it even if I wan sexualize shey na like that girl wey look like tick comb I go sexualize with
And thank God say you sabi the kind woman wey I dey always like (heavy duty)

Omo internet na very fuckèd up place to be cause dogs will talk to you cats will talk to you, monkeys will talk to you 18 yrs old newbies wey never get sperm for prick go follow you yarn.
It's no pro I'll get other forum's to read contents.

You still use style yab the babe grin
And you still dey talk heavy duty again when you suppose dey on your kneels dey beg grin grin
Re: . by Ahmback(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
me again?im sure I reacted based on what you typed on the said thread
I was only expressing what I thought would be the solution ....

sha, itz in d last now
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Albertone:

You still use style yab the babe grin
And you still dey talk heavy duty again when you suppose dey on your kneels dey beg grin grin
No vex baba mii
Those girl just find joy in reasoning my matter I don't know why

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Please justwise no amount of begging is enough
Just see me as one of those stupid people who doesn't know anything
This ban is too much for me embarassed
how old will you be by 2039 bro... I really need the answer abeg bro
Re: . by WoundedLamb: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
justwise:

If insults like this kills then i will be dead by now, i receive insults from randomly people almost on daily bases here for the past 10yrs, i never came out to complain.

I only responded to this because he decided to open another account then called my ID for help regarding travel issues, that is taking a piss.

Lastly..this is for those who deliberately focused on length of the ban, ban means nothing because many people quickly open another id to continue posting and a ban by a mod only restrict a member from posting in one section a lone.

The op has opened more than 4 ids since this happened, so the ban did not stop him from doing jack.

He needs to move on with his life.

Done with this.

Going by your own words, it's obvious OP didn't create this thread just cause of the ban. He just wants you to say you've forgiven him. Small things like that matter to one's peace of mind. It won't cost you anything to offer him that and move on. Just my take.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
why do you think so,as peaceful as I am?
Is your email address working?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
rottencorpse:

Is your email address working?
i hardly check my mail sir,i don't even know what's going on there
Re: . by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
i hardly check my mail sir,i don't even know what's going on there
Ok
Re: . by dukeprince50: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
justwise, I don't think u should reduce the ban.
No matter how angry u are, u shouldn't insult people to such extent na.
Re: . by dukeprince50: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
justwise:

If insults like this kills then i will be dead by now, i receive insults from randomly people almost on daily bases here for the past 10yrs, i never came out to complain.

I only responded to this because he decided to open another account then called my ID for help regarding travel issues, that is taking a piss.

Lastly..this is for those who deliberately focused on length of the ban, ban means nothing because many people quickly open another id to continue posting and a ban by a mod only restrict a member from posting in one section a lone.

The op has opened more than 4 ids since this happened, so the ban did not stop him from doing jack.

Done with this.
Abeg leave that guy, OP deserved the ban, just cos this is a faceless forum doesn't mean he should loose his senses.
Re: . by KendrickAyomide: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
justwise:

Done with this.
just tell him you have forgiven him. Make e no comit suicide
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
just tell him you have forgiven him. Make e no comit suicide
what is the phone on your dp
Re: . by OGWILLS123: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:

No vex baba mii
Those girl just find joy in reasoning my matter I don't know why
Ozzor or what ever Deserve to be ban too undecided
why only you or is it bcus she is a woman undecided
that manaless bitch will just jump on any thread and start throwing insult
any how,. without even carefully going through the writing

but the message you sent to the mod was Not fair at all angry even me sef was afraid
going through it, cause it was like all those curse where redirecting to me grin

Any way Sorry bross I feel your pain cry
just open another account

3 Likes

Re: . by KendrickAyomide: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Durentt:
what is the phone on your dp
11 pro max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Ozzor or what ever Deserve to be ban too undecided
why only you or is it bcus she is a woman undecided
that manaless bitch will just jump on any thread and start throwing insult
any how,. without even carefully going through the writing

but the message you sent to the mod was Not fair at all angry even me sef was afraid
going through it, cause it was like all those curse where redirecting to me grin

Any way Sorry bross I feel your pain cry
just open another account
Am really sorry bro you all should just try to forgive me
That girl is the cause of all this embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
BLUELemon:
how old will you be by 2039 bro... I really need the answer abeg bro
Age range 25 to 27
Re: . by OGWILLS123: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:

Am really sorry bro you all should just try to forgive me
That girl is the cause of all this embarassed
Bro nothing to be sorry about undecided
you did what every man could have done, forget those telling you that the curse was too much they could have done worst than that

Every one here know that you where angry, how can someone quote me and insult
when I wanted to reply her back, the next thing was boom! you are ban angry
you have no choice but to keep seing the insult raining on you cry
you can not even reply her back making you look like a dumb ass angry

Modified: The mod shouldn't have ban you in the first place, because the lady was the first person to quote and insulted you.
and when you replied her the mod ban you on top of the matter, by doing so he attracted your curse and anger.

So in my own opinion the mod should be the one apologising not the other way round
I know everyone will judge you from the perspective of the curse you send to the mod.
but no one will care to ask what lead to to the curse undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by OGWILLS123: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
jesus. See curse Ziini that Moderator can't forgive you for this. This is equivalent to murder
Have you ask what lead to the curse undecided

1 Like

Re: . by OGWILLS123: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
femi4:
You have to pay reconnection and "be of good behavior" fee before we can lift your ban
What will he gain if the lift his ban undecided
is Nairaland paying us weekly allowance

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Bro nothing to be sorry about undecided
you did what every man could have done, forget those telling you that the curse was too much they could have done worst than that

Every one here know that you where angry, how can someone quote me and insult
when I wanted to reply her back, the next thing was boom! you are ban angry
you have no choice but to keep seing the insult raining on you cry
you can not even reply her back making you look like a dumb ass angry

Modified: The mod shouldn't have ban you in the first place, because the lady was the first person to quote and insulted you.
and when you replied her the mod ban you on top of the matter, by doing so he attracted your curse and anger.

So in my own opinion the mod should be the one apologising not the other way round
I know everyone will judge you from the perspective of the curse you send to the mod.
but no one will care to ask what lead to to the curse undecided
No one of them care my G
Everyone keep blaming me this is the kind of world we live in
Quite alright am at fault but why didn't he ban that girl also.
Is she superior than me ?
Is she the daughter of the president?
OK maybe she's got double head right?
She's related to the owner of this forum?
Or maybe she's a girlfriend to justwize ?
What triggered my anger was that she didn't get the ban I got.
Well I don't blame them even in western countries men are of no value
Have been to a company before and we guys are asked to stand while women are sitting down
We got no damn choice we all stood up for them
We got two legs and they have the same too why are we now asked to stand while they sit down
DOES THIS MEANS THAT WE MEN ARE PROGRAMMED FOR SUFFERING embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OGWILLS123: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:

No one of them care my G
Everyone keep blaming me this is the kind of world we life we live in
Quite alright am at fault but why didn't he ban that girl also.
Is she superior than me ?
Is she the daughter of the president?
OK maybe she's got double head right?
She's related to the owner of this forum?
Or maybe she's a girlfriend to justwize ?
What triggered my anger was that she didn't get the ban I got.
Well I don't blame them even in western countries men are of no value
Have been to a company before and we guys are asked to stand while the women are sitting down
We got no damn choice we all stood up for them
We got two legs and they have the same too why are we now asked to stand while they sit down
DOES THIS MEANS THAT WE MEN ARE PROGRAMMED FOR SUFFERING embarassed
I know that's exactly what triggered your anger
How can two people went into argument and you came and ban one leaving the other undecided
I will quote him Sha and tell him exactly where he got thing mess angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

I know that's exactly what triggered your anger
How can two people went into argument and you came and ban one leaving the other undecided
I will quote him Sha and tell him exactly where he got thing mess angry
Please bro don't quote him don't fuel it anymore further he' is the moderator he did what he think it's best
I just want him to forgive me that's all I feel guilt inside of me and if I don't ask for his forgiveness to me it like an unpaid debt of sin
As soon he say these things then am done ama deactivate this shit and go to other forum
This life ain't hard but we human beings living in it make it hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OGWILLS123: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:

Please bro don't quote him don't fuel it anymore further he' is the moderator he did what he think it's best
I just want him to forgive me that's all I feel guilt inside of me and if I don't ask for his forgiveness to me it like an unpaid debt of sin
As soon he say these things then am done ama deactivate this shit and go to other forum
I think the guy as forgiven you by now due to one of his comment
And if he haven't that one nah him own cup of tea undecided

Modified : You didn't do any thing stupid the mod cause all this $hit !.
He could have settled the matter by warning both of you or freezing your account and hers for some hours by then you anger and hers might have calm down and both of you might have return back to your various senses. From there address the matter and settle it.
Have been in various forum and I know how issues are been settled.

1 Like

Re: . by Mrscarter(f): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Haha... the bro was feeling rugged that day. grin

grin
Re: . by Iceyjayz: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2020
ZIINI:

Even that that ptyprinces of a girl usually insult me but I sometimes chill I remember reading a thread on travel section
And I mistook her for a girl that said she has been to Poland before and so I asked her not knowing she's not the one
And she replied me in a very unreasonable and stupid manner and honestly I didn't abuse her that day I just sent her a laughing sticker
Lefulelu I swear no be mouth if this babe see me for street she no fit ask me street address not to talk of even talking to me or abusing me
But see her now Calling me a troll and a sexualized guy,come to think of it even if I wan sexualize shey na like that girl wey look like tick comb I go sexualize with
And thank God say you sabi the kind woman wey I dey always like.
Omo internet na very fuckèd up place to be cause dogs will talk to you cats will talk to you, monkeys will talk to you 18 yrs old newbies wey never get sperm for prick go follow you yarn.
It's no pro I'll get other forum's to read contents.
Bad mouth cheesycheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
OGWILLS123:

I think the guy as forgiven you by now due to one of his comment
And if he haven't that one nah him own cup of tea undecided

Modified : You didn't do any thing stupid the mod cause all this $hit !.
He could have settled the matter by warning both of you or freezing your account and hers for some hours by then you anger and hers might have calm down and both of you might have return back to your various senses. From there address the matter and settle it.
Have been in various forum and I know how issues are been settled.
You're so right on this, but what do I know?
I feel for the guy, what would have happened if it were btw two ladies? Na to ban the ugly one shocked
Just thinking aloud.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
ZIINI:

Sorry Bro, I feel your pain, just move on already, it's not the end of the world, that moniker is one of the monikers I was familiar with on Nairaland before I finally joined, been a guest since 2013 joined this year.
Please move on with this new account.
Re: . by ambitiouschap17: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pa3cia:

You're so right on this, but what do I know?
I feel for the guy, what would have happened if it were btw two ladies? Na to ban the ugly one shocked
Just thinking aloud.

Ugly one ke grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Ugly one ke grin
Yes na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) / Only Legends Can Recognize This Legends [picture] / Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.