Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2059 Views)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kriss216: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Obviously, you have a PhD in Cursing and Blessing. You bless same way you curse cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ukpono99(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Eehyah! Justwise thank you o!
Re: . by illicit(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor
Re: . by Luftwaffe(f): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2020
This only proves that Nairaland bans are tools of oppression & suppression.
If OP truly broke the Nairaland rules, no amount of begging should let him off the hook. This simply shows he was illegally banned by the moderator.
Now, how many more Nairaland accounts have suffered same fate in silence?

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dukeprince50: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
seun, the guy above me, whatup with the likes? am I the only one seeing it, how is that possible?

Luftwaffe how is that even possible?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Luftwaffe:
If OP truly broke the Nairaland rules, no amount of begging should let him off the hook. This simply shows he was illegally banned by the moderator.

SMH
Am at fault in the first place
Just that I was banned for what I didn't start
Re: . by Luftwaffe(f): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:

Am at fault in the first place
Just that I was banned for what I didn't start

If you were truly at fault, then no amount of begging should unban you. If not other banned accounts can also beg and be unbanned. It is illegal.
This again proves that Nairaland bans are tools of control/oppression/suppression.

4 Likes

Re: . by mrblessed(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Luftwaffe:

SMH
Your observation is very correct and it says a lot about our obsessive and unthinking predilection to abuse every little position of power and authority bestowed on us. It is good that common sense has prevailed over narrow-minded appeasement that is not only unfair and unreasonable, but grossly ridiculous. If you go through the previous post created by the Op, which chronicled the injustice he suffered -- although he was clearly out of line with his needless vituperations on the moderator -- almost all the female members that commented were in a celebrative mood and couldn't conceal their "triumph."

I will note for the umpteen time that nairaland has become a space hijacked by a raft of bitter, old, and unintelligent ladies, who can't withstand the heat of heated argument, but are too willing to engage in it. These ladies are deft in honing their manipulative skills and the forum is the greatest loser.

I also believe that it is time the owner of this platform overhauls or evaluates his moderators, because majority of them have become shameless in the abuse of their powers to regulate conduct and discussion. For example, a lady might throw poorly-written invectives on you for stating a viewpoint she finds offensive or incorrect; if you dare retaliate or provide thesis that further portrays the depth of her ignorance; she throws impulse like the child she is, and runs to a mod who happens to be at her beck and call, in a manner that is a rude assault to logic. Pronto, you become a recipient of an undeserved ban, and she, a local ghetto leader who calls the shots.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Luftwaffe:

SMH
Just Listen To Urself, If Op Truly Broke D Nairaland Rules, No Amount Of Begging Should Let Him Off D Hook. Do U Think Dat Everyone's Heart Is As Stony As Urs?
Re: . by dukeprince50: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Luftwaffe:

SMH
even for federal court, u can appeal
Re: . by chybuzky(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
OP you get mouth ooo bad and good all join together
At least just wise don forgive you nah

Play on guy
Re: . by kukoyi17226: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eehyah! Justwise thank ycentraleu centrale!
Re: . by jedisco(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
What's this asslicking about
Re: . by AfroKnight: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Luftwaffe:

SMH

Bro, when the “hook” is a 19 year ban? Come on. Nobody deserves that.
Re: . by Favemmzar200(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
seun, the guy above me, whatup with the likes? am I the only one seeing it, how is that possible?

Luftwaffe how is that even possible?
Cant believe that is a signature
Re: . by UDUJ(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ziini please never you in your life repeat what you did. Those curses you rained on him was so bad. I was shocked when I read it yesterday. Congrats he has had a change of heart.

Justwise na man you be. Thanks for letting bygones be bygones. Maximum respect chief cool
Re: . by Kriss216: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Notwithstanding, that vagina called Zzor, former Rozz, is a menace to this forum. She should be eradicated in order to maintain normalcy here.
Sanity can't reign in this forum as long as Zzor remains a member.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:
Zzor

Why?

So she can come and start another of her silly behavior here again. It's you men that bring insults upon yourself.

Just let her be.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:
I say a very big thank you to a very well known
moderator in travel section {justwise}.
And thanks to NL too for begging justwise on my behalf I appreciate each and everyone of you.I woke up this morning and the almighty ban has been unleash thanks to everyone who contributed to this.I don't have enough data now I ought have uploaded it here but maybe definitely after church I'll
Justwise you will reap the fruit of your labour
The lord protect his people in the wilderness he will protect you till eternity.
You will never lack any good thing whatsoever
No harm will come near you or close to you
Everything you lay your hand upon will flourish beyond your expectation.
Despite the fact that there are bad women now you will meet your true soulmate in Jesus name . if you're are married you both will grow old to a beautiful age in happiness, good health and wealth.
You will be the first man in your family to make great impact.
God will bless you with great richness beyond your imagination
Kings in the Bible drink their wine from golden cups you will drink yours from diamond's
You will dine and wine with kings of many nations and your richness will never be compared to theirs.
Jesus feed thousands of people you will feed millions
Your net worth throughout your entire life and after it Forbes will find it very hard to calculate.
From now on you will become God's belove and he will look after you
You will travel to many nations and make Nigeria great and including this forum
You're a moderator now you will become your own boss one day and also hire people as moderators
All the blessings in the Bible from Genesis to revelation will be yours
If have you have kids they will grow up to become children like Joseph, moses,Esther, &Mary.
Anything you say or wish will happen the way you want it to be in Jesus name. You will grow old to a beautiful age in joy happiness and plenty of wealth
Happy Sunday great man
May you see more and more of it to come in good health and wealth in Jesus name
Thanks✌

you are very good with curses and prayers,lol
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Why?

So she can come and start another her silly behavior here again. It's you men that bring insults upon yourself. Because of pics of a fallen mamary glands that she put up, you men lose your right to think straight and start misbehaving.

Just let her be.

Too many chicken brain.

im the person that liked your comment.Happy Sunday
Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=94367947]im the person that liked your comment.Happy Sunday [/quote

Lol... You're one funny fella, you know?

Anyways happy Sunday. But please remove that pics and let me advise you as a sister, stop being all over the place for the wrong reasons. I know I don't have the right to correct or tell you how to live your life online but please dear, stop portraying yourself with negative character /vibes.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
you are very good with curses and prayers,lol

you see now??.. just stop. You're not a kid. Even a kid knows when to stop.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=CalliDora1 post=94368139][/quote]
She won't listen to you dear
A dog that will get lost will not hear the whistle of a hunter
Happy Sunday❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

you see now??.. just stop. You're not a kid. Even a kid knows when to stop.

How I wish justwise can see this and observe her for a while and see who is truly at fault
Re: . by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:

How I wish justwise can see this and observe her for a while and see who is truly at fault

*Smiles* I think she likes you. Maybe you should shoot your shot or overlook her.

Let peace reign.

Happy Sunday.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

*Smiles* I think she likes you. Maybe you should shoot your shot or overlook her.

Let peace reign.
If I take her home all the landlord association and community will disown me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:

If I take her home all the landlord association and community will disown me

E don do. Abeg leave her alone. You too should stop saying things against her.

Let peace lead. I beg both of you.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:
I say a very big thank you to a very well known
moderator in travel section {justwise}.
And thanks to NL too for begging justwise on my behalf I appreciate each and everyone of you.I woke up this morning and the almighty ban has been unleash thanks to everyone who contributed to this.I don't have enough data now I ought have uploaded it here but maybe definitely after church I'll
Justwise you will reap the fruit of your labour
The lord protect his people in the wilderness he will protect you till eternity.
You will never lack any good thing whatsoever
No harm will come near you or close to you
Everything you lay your hand upon will flourish beyond your expectation.
Despite the fact that there are bad women now you will meet your true soulmate in Jesus name . if you're are married you both will grow old to a beautiful age in happiness, good health and wealth.
You will be the first man in your family to make great impact.
God will bless you with great richness beyond your imagination
Kings in the Bible drink their wine from golden cups you will drink yours from diamond's
You will dine and wine with kings of many nations and your richness will never be compared to theirs.
Jesus feed thousands of people you will feed millions
Your net worth throughout your entire life and after it Forbes will find it very hard to calculate.
From now on you will become God's belove and he will look after you
You will travel to many nations and make Nigeria great and including this forum
You're a moderator now you will become your own boss one day and also hire people as moderators
All the blessings in the Bible from Genesis to revelation will be yours
If have you have kids they will grow up to become children like Joseph, moses,Esther, &Mary.
Anything you say or wish will happen the way you want it to be in Jesus name. You will grow old to a beautiful age in joy happiness and plenty of wealth

Happy Sunday great man
May you see more and more of it to come in good health and wealth in Jesus name
Thanks✌

You've done well bro
Re: . by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Everything that has to do with Zzor is pretty funny

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Loads Of Heavy Curse. Dis Ur Qoute Always Keep Laughing Hard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Three Years Older Than Me / How Do You Control Urge? / Age-difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.