Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

SENATOR John Udoedehe Addresses Coordinators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATOR John Udoedehe Addresses Coordinators (266 Views)

What Is Said On The Streets About Senator John Udoedehe / John Udoedehe: Buhari Is In Control Of Security In Nigeria / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SENATOR John Udoedehe Addresses Coordinators by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2020
By Thomas Thomas

The National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator John James Akpanudoedehe, PhD said his party, the APC, would win the 2023 governorship election in Akwa Ibom State.

The former Minister made the statement earlier today during a courtesy visit on him by a cross section of Unit Coordinators of his 2023 governorship campaign in the State in his Chapel Villa residence, Afaha Offot, Uyo.

He said his teeming supporters should not be deceived by the outcome of the just concluded Edo State governorship election, saying that "Akwa Ibom State is not Edo State". His words:
"Let me tell you: we will win the governorship in 2023 by the grace of God... We are just waiting for them to present their candidate so that we beat them blue black. Akwa Ibom State is not Edo State, and there are many things to tell the people when the time comes... Keep doing your best. God shall reward your steadfastness...."

The Uyo maverick commended his supporters for standing by him and working tirelessly without money.
"God shall not allow your efforts to be in vain... You are supporting me, not because of the money I throw around, but because you believe in me. You use your money to do the things you do for me because you all know that once I become the governor all of you shall benefit directly or indirectly. You even use your money to pay your way to see me. Keep doing it. I am happy".

Dr. Udoedehe, however used the occasion to informed his supporters that the APC in the State is one indivisible family. Adding that all the leaders of the party are together.
His words: "Don't let anybody deceive you to believe that we are fighting in the party. I don't have any problem with Senator Godswill Akpabio, Obong Umana Umana, Obong Nsima Ekere, Atuekong Don Etiebet and the rest, and they don't have problems with me. We are together. Tomorrow all of us shall attend APC Stakeholders meeting together. So, discountenance such rumour of fighting within the party "

Over 500 Coordinators attended the event.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demands Merger With South West / ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts / Kwara Cancels 3rd Term As Schools Reopen October 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.